Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2829&start_row=101

Black President

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 153
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 11/8/2008 4:33:48 PM

Ras Kebra I love you

-RSK

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/9/2008 9:35:44 AM

lol, and i Love the i,I Empress.

im laughing right now because when i posed the question of the possibility of that scenario being accurate, although i asked everyone here, specifically,i was thinking of the i, RSK.

Seen,now i know im on to something lol

Bless all, its a beautiful day to be alive. Babylon cant ugly up the world enough for ini not to sight the beauty of Jah Mama Earth
Selassie I Liveth

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 11/9/2008 10:39:03 AM

why? lol. we talk of spirit here and live by it and my spirit feels this man.look a person up bringing have alote to do with is views, how he sees him/her self, and how he conduct their self.
Leadership does not mean domination. The world is always well supplied with people who wish to rule and dominate others.

The true leader is a different sort; he seeks effective activity which has a truly beneficient purpose. He inspires others to follow in his wake, and holding aloft the torch of wisdom, leads the way for society to realize its genuinely great aspirations.

The art of leadership is in the ability to make people want to work for you, while they are really under no obligation to do so. Leaders are people, who raise the standards by which they judge themselves and by which they are willing to be judged. The goal chosen, the objective selected, the requirements imposed, are not mainly for their followers alone.

They develop with consumate energy and devotion, their own skill and knowledge in order to reach the standard they themselves have set.

This whole-hearted acceptance of the demands imposed by even higher standards is the basis of all human progress. A love of higher quality, we must remember, is essential in a leader.

The true leader is one who realizes by faith that he is an instrument in the hands of God, and dedicates himself to be a guide and inspirer of the nobler sentiments and aspirations of the people.

He who would be a leader must pay the price in self-discipline and moral restraints. This details the correction and improvement of his personal character, the checking of passions and desires and an exemplary control of one's bodily needs and desires.

To be first in place, one must be first in merit as well.

He who has not learned to render prompt and willing service to others will find it difficult to win and keep the goodwill and cooperation of his subordinates.

A leader will kindle interest, teach, aid, correct and inspire. Those whom he leads will cooperate with him in maintaining discipline for the good of the group. He will instruct his followers in the goals towards which to strive, and create in them a sense of mutual effort for attaining the goal.

where i get my info and how deep am i in amrican politricks? where do i start.

i have sixty or so videos i record from, history channel, a&e, pbs, bbc,and some, each video has six hours of recording, and is a good thing cause we no longer get history channel, lol,

there is a program i got THE PRISEDENTS from gorge washinton to gorge bush, made me see the diffrent approaches to gorvening by those elected, very inforamtive, help me in decesion making,abraham lincon, a deadly program the month that saved america, the month they killed lincon,napoleon, the friench revolution, dark ages, the medichies, gogfather of the renisance, many more was to be also, but did not.

i am a student of history through it u see the hand of jah work.

at times my girl watch lets say 'WHO WANTS TO BE A MILIONER' and i know more than some americans

his majesty ask i to seek all knowledge, check out PBS online, it real independent, battle of church and state, evolution v inteligent desine,etc,

very important issues that will shape the world. as rastafari we must have a voice
This has not been easy. But co-ordinated action by all African States on common problems is imperative if our opinions are to be accorded their proper weight. We Africans occupy a different- indeed a unique- position among the nations of this Century. Having for so long known oppression, tyranny and subjugation, whose, with better right, can claim for all the opportunity and the right to live and grow as free men? Ourselves for long decades the victims of injustice, whose voices can be better raised in the demand for justice and right for all? We demand an end to colonialism because domination of one people by another is wrong. We demand an end to nuclear testing and the arms race because these activities, which pose such dreadful threats to man's existence and waste and squander humanity's material heritage, are wrong. We demand an end to racial segregation as an affront to man's dignity, which is wrong. We act in these matters in the right, as a matter of high principle. We act out of the integrity and conviction of our most deep-founded beliefs.

If we permit ourselves to be tempted by narrow self-interest and vain ambition, if we barter our beliefs for short-term advantage, who will listen when we claim to speak for conscience, and who will contend that our words deserve to be heeded? We must speak out on major world issues, courageously, openly and honestly, and in blunt terms of right and wrong. If we yield to blandishments or threats, if we compromise when no honorable compromise is possible, our influence will be sadly diminished and our prestige woefully prejudiced and weakened. Let us not deny our ideals or sacrifice our right to stand as the champions of the poor, the ignorant, the oppressed everywhere. The acts by which we live and the attitudes by which we act must be clear beyond question. Principles alone can endow our deeds with force and meaning. Let us be true to what we believe, that our beliefs may serve and honor us.

now people may say it was for the nations but as indeviduals we are to practise this.

more over he likes lincon, he is also a fan of history.lol

his majesty said in my life and ethiopia progress book 2 chapter 5

the books we read mostly included diplomatic histories and the biogrophies of patriotic leaders such as Napoleon, Abraham Lincon and works about the christian church

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 11/9/2008 4:23:19 PM

Every network you named including pbs has ties to the illuminati and the elite families who have rewritten HIS-story. I am not critical of your desire to study history, I just want to make known that there are still enough people alive who can testify that the accounts are mostly blatant lies. That presidential series you speak of, conveniently left out things that even I witnessed in my lifetime. Studies should include many sources including accounts from witnesses.

Each the fiyah burnin and keep learnin!

-RSK

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 11/9/2008 5:27:17 PM

if u get information from one source then you will believe what is said, but from multiple sorces,

so where do u get your information, for one we praise the sme creator. and i do not feel that we are left here to fend for our selves directed by an unknown spirit

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
John 6:62-64

the same word written in the bible.

no one program has all the information, and all the programs where eye witness is avaliable they are represented, i'm no fool,

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/9/2008 7:59:21 PM

"now people may say it was for the nations but as indeviduals we are to practise this."
and who might those people be?

its funny sometimes,....well, not really, but better to laugh and move on sometimes

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/9/2008 8:58:34 PM

I think that the people who are talking about "change, change" will look at I and I in the coming years and tell I and I how wrong we were about Obama, and they will tell us, "you thought obama was the same as the others, but he is not, you see all the good changes he has brought"

babylon propaganda is exalting Obama like he is some kind of saviour. I have even read the word saviour mentioned several times in the news when speaking about him. People are so eager for their saviour that they don't want to wait until January, they want him to save america now. He even had to tell them in his first major speech after his election that he is not the president yet, and america has only one president at a time, and he won't make change until he gets into office in January.

This whole thing has been playing out like the hollywood movies that people have been indoctrinated with for so long. That is why people are behaving the way they are, with so much excitement and hope for change. Their emotions are being played in the same pattern that it has been played in almost every hollywood movie they have ever seen.

First, for 8 years, you have president bush who has been acting like an idiot and pissing people off, in and out of the united states. So after this extreme face that they have been showing the people for 8 years, a new face of change has come. The black man who would never be leader of the democrats over hillary clinton, the wife of a previous president. But to everyone's amazement, he became leader of the party. Then in the beginning of the race, there is no way that a black man will be voted as president, but then as time goes on he fights and gains support and the tide turns in favour of obama. And mccain and palin, make slip up after slip up, and mccain seems more and more like bush, while obama keeps on looking good and his support rises even more.

I think that the US will get out of their "financial crisis" with obama in the seat. And he will make some changes and be portrayed in a way that will cause people to trust the government like never before. Some small changes towards the mark of the beast will be made, but nothing too extreme, because if they were too extreme with obama, there would be a backlash, because the majority in the US, the white people, will not accept such things from a black man. They will use obama's time to do "kinder" things (not all kind, but more than usual) inside and outside of the US, to make people inside and out look at america in a different way.

Then after two terms of obama (if he is not assassinated before that), a white person will become the new leader of the democrat party and will become the next president. And this person will be good friends with obama and will ride on the glory of obama. The people will trust him like they trusted obama. And the government will gain even more trust because the people who previously held back their trust because obama is black, will trust again under their new white president.

And this president, in his first or second term, will implement more and more toward the mark of the beast, but not in the way people think, where they are chasing people down and forcing them, but it will be brought to the people in a way that they will not need to be forced because they will want it and accept it with open arms. Because their trustworthy government will show them how good it will be. And over the years it will be harder and harder for those who haven't accepted the mark to live and do business in the US, so many more will accept it. It will be much later when they resort to force toward the remaining rebels.

Time will tell.

Ark I
Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I

Messenger: wahdahdah Sent: 11/9/2008 10:21:23 PM

Greetings to ALL CHILDREN of JAH RASTAFARI
YES BREDREN ARK I It is Good to hear the Power in the Sound of the I's Words. These things shall come to pass and I&I Love the Last line there "It will be much Later when they resort to force toward the remaining rebels." TRUE TRUE Idren.
The populus of americans just want it to be handed to them as long as it sounds sweet and does not need much nurturing that is all that matters. The game on sunday, the cold beer, the reclining chair, not having to think about survival much less the nieghbors, the homeless or needy folk. As long as americans can have things to distract they will accept it. and as ARK I said without having to be chased or forced. keep the cost of gas down and everyone thinks america is doing better.
I can not help but Iditate on what Brahdah RAS KebreAB said about the "COINCIDENCE" of the Crumble of the american financial SHITUATION and the new change of government. It is like the hyptnotic state is getting deeper into slumber. WELL, It is an illusion and from where I&I stand (JAH ROCK) I see there is quick sand under american government foot. I&I Love people and I&I live here in america and realize there are people working very hard to achieve a better life, Much RESPECT goes out.
SO FYAH, FYAH in the city. and Forward JAH JAH CHILDReN. YES I GIV THANKS and PRAISES to JAH RASTAFARI
JAH GOVERNMENT is on H.I.M. Shoulders I&I humbley Bow to I&I Master and Give Thanks for the GRACE of KING ALPHA and QUEEN OMEGA
ONE LOVE SEEN?
wahdahdah

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 11/10/2008 8:55:38 AM

I remember somebody on the forum some time ago comparing the rise of the Obama brand with some of the elements in Revelation prophecies. I can't remember who. It was quite interesting. Anyway, the day after the election win, the newspapers here in the UK were listing all of the messages of congratulations to the president-elect from a variety of world government leaders... all expressing their 'praises' for victory for humanity and such and such and such. And as I was reading this message from such and such in Sweden, and then such and such in Italy, and Bavaria, and Timbuctoo and back again... I was like, I'm sure there is an element in the said prophecies about how something like this would happen, and all the nations would praise him and go on about how great the victory and stuff. Hm?

I'm just done reading Obama's first autobiography. Quite interesting, of course. But boy... I'm really waiting with baited breath... But InI are here to witness, said way.

More blessings and protection in the sight of Most High JAH.

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 11/10/2008 5:43:41 PM

i dont ovrestand why is babylon propaganda showing him as a savior, only on fox news i heard that, and shearing the wealth that is propaganda. it is the people who feelthat way. look every one has the same informaton regardless of who say what.

i really dont go around thinking babylon, illumantii, these have no power over ini, ini through selassie i can go to the belly of the beast and no fear, many of u are" the states, europe"

but the way these are spoken of is as if they have all power.

all power beloung to king selassie i who prevailed.

27John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven. (john 3)

and by no means that H.I.M would give babylon power over ini

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 153

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I