Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2829&start_row=1

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 153
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/6/2008 8:09:02 PM

I see my people are really putting their hopes and dreams into this
I see Black people are rallying around Obama
I see it, i hear it,i feel it
I know some are working for it
i hear it in the music
People like Jayz do huge concerts and campaign for Obama
Nas just released his song "Black President"
Even Movado singing "We need barack,Selassie i guide him"

So why cant i rally round Obama?

Because i am a RASTAFARI, Ras to the bone marrow.
Because i Have a KING
I have a Priest
I have a Prophet

Holy I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI King Alpha Queen Omega

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 6/6/2008 10:42:15 PM

I only rally round the RED GOLD BLACK & GREEN!

-RSK

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 6/7/2008 12:30:10 AM

Ras KebreAB...Give Thanks, I thoughts exactly! Coco Tea got a Barak tune as well, right? I'm pretty sure I heard it on the radio. Every american president has blood ties, and that means that every vice president does too, my instincts tell I there's an agenda now just like there always has been. Elections are for show, the winner is put in place..."Natty Nah Vote!"

SELAM

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 6/7/2008 6:09:07 AM

blessed love lawds and empress

Blessed Heart of Sabbath, as Emmanuel is the King of Sabbath, give thanks.

Well, first of all Ras Tafar I don't take no part in politricks, there is what u call the governing of a unit, called a country, like Haile Selassie I did in HIS time, while governing Ethiopia and there are the politricks, the X world.
So drop the X leader my lawds and empresses, R man has come, drop the X leader, the time is now.

Iraq O'Bama is just another X man, not a leader, but an orator, like Hitler, who do they think pay for all those campains. No salvation, from music, from politricks, from TV, from books, there are none left, only possible salvation is from Christ, from Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I
By the way the guy Wyclef even had a song about this "If I was President" remmember the lines about how they gonna go back to work on monday? I wonder how much of those Hebrews sold out and how many of them got fooled. But it does seem that he is gonna become "elected" for president...but since these times are really the times Jes-us Christ told us about the TV and romours about the wars, specifically just a romour about terorist of AL'Cravea...

And how about the recent incident with Pastor Right, it's interesting how it's gonna develop, but I won't recomend to watch too close or u might get fooled, secrtainly no TV, utube is google controled, google is corpse iration...and I even seen recently how Bush made a advertising for google maps during his interview, LOL, that was funny, how he said it all it was soppose to be a "Bush uses it and so should u"(in 50's US commercial ad dub) case, but it was too sinister in the first place... either way it's a Matrix, it's their Matrix.

InI should do what Thunder God JAH Ras Tafar I Selah Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I tought InI, it was One simple task, to follow

Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: Ten Sent: 6/7/2008 6:27:51 AM

Greetings
I n I think the symbolism of Obama as The Lamb is false, people are getting too carried away and making wrong interpretations. His Majesty Sellasie I is The Lamb, Obama is a great leader like Malcom X, Martin Luther King JNR but there is only one King, one Jah whose seat is in Ethiopia...I do however have alot of admiration and respect for Obama and I overstand there is alot of hype abt him, but that's to be expected naturally in this world where everything and anything is a business so it must be packaged and sold to the people. People too are like sheep in need of a fix and they must buy into something in order for them to feel a part of this world otherwise they cannot make up their minds. Alot of pple do stand to cash in from the Obama campaign and that's how Babylon system works. But even within this system, in order to change things, I n I must be strategic abt how we live. Learn to use the tools for good and not for evil. I nah believe "Natty nah Vote", as SunofMan says, many Rasta say this but I feel that's a diss to Black civil rights movements, liberation struggles which fought for that basic right. If people didn't vote, they wouldn't be able to express their view in how a country must be governed - we nah live in a time when rule was through divine right of a King and so we adjust accordingly. I n I must reason not to burn the ballot but reason why its important to vote and reason on the consequences and dangers of electoral systems so that we can chant for change and better ways of life.
I don't believe Obama is a puppet of anyone, people will always have alot to say. I hope Obama does become President but even more than that I hope he is not assassinated.
Selah.

Messenger: Ten Sent: 6/7/2008 6:53:02 AM

Prince Hotep wrote
"Ras Tafar I don't take no part in politricks, there is what u call the governing of a unit, called a country, like Haile Selassie I did in HIS time, while governing Ethiopia and there are the politricks, the X world."
If RasTafari set up Ethiopia's first parliament, is that not a form of politics? There is good governance and bad governance as the I say, but politics is not wholly a bad thing, its a system of governance. There are many examples of good leaders all around the world throughout history.

Messenger: Nick1234 Sent: 6/7/2008 10:18:08 AM

I and I voted for Obama in the North Carolina primary but I and I know Obama, Clinton, And McCain are all controlled by the Illuminati/Vatican. Why doesn't anyone note the significance of Pope Benedict's visit to the US??? WHO DO U THINK IS PULLING THE STRINGS???? ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME!!!!!!!!!!!!

O yeah I think I heard that Obama is related to Dick Cheney somehow

RASTAFARI IS

Messenger: Nyam Sent: 6/7/2008 10:46:14 AM

True Dat! Rastafari doesn't mix with defilers.We don't need to worry about babylonian's evil Devil practice.Politics are liars,unclean,and corrupted.They feel there society is supreme,they try to spread there practice to the whole world just to make them feel like the ultimate.They only study war,and destruction regardless to what they say about pulling the troops out.Obama talks,and talks like all past presidents,past presidents talked with no action like typical hypocrites which is exactly what they are.Hypocrisy is like there "positive chicken pox" spreading rapidly. hypocrites are the devil,who only do,and ask in material. When they do get what they wish to receive they become hungry,greedy for more,and according to the words of Bob Marley: "In the abundance of water the fool is always thirsty."so what can I say, fyah blaze dem,bun out corruption,and dem,and dem who only bow in destruction.rasta mix with only righteousness,the REAL path,the path Selassie I wants us to follow.

-HOLY MARCUS EMMANUEL I SELASSIE JAH RASTAFARI!!

Messenger: Nyam Sent: 6/7/2008 11:08:41 AM

no POLITRICKS!

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 6/7/2008 2:34:12 PM

Barak Obama will work for the elite Illuminati to usher in the NEW WORLD ORDER as he is a member of the Boule, which is the black equivalent to Skull & Bones.

Harvard is the black Yale, ya dig!

And Michelle is the black billary because she came out of Harvard as well.

-RSK

Rally round the red, gold, black, and green, like Marcus seh!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 153

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I