Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2811&start_row=1

Giving thanks and rememberance

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 5/24/2008 10:47:19 AM

Blesses Heart of Love
Ises
Ini give thanks for the coming of the seventh day of rest unto the Lord of the Sabaath,Holy I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI

I give thanks Jah, on this day,fifteen years ago,the former province of Eritrea became an independent nation,ending the 30 years war that began long before i was born,a war that raged all through my childhood
As much as it hurts i to watch i incient land being torn apart once again,i do give thanks for the end of war and sufferation
And i take a moment to remember all my brothers and sisters and uncles and aunts who i lost in the battlefields where brother spilled the blood of his brother.
Is there any Eritrean who doesnt remember the horrors of watching Ethiopian flown,russian and american planes bomb whole towns,little children left crying in the rubble
Let it not ever happen again,I pray i Father
Let ini all come together in one accord under thy Loving Kindness
Holy I Selassie I JAH,Let his Name be praised through all the earth
JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ten Sent: 5/24/2008 2:10:51 PM

Give thanks for the message and for sharing Ras KebreAB, I pray all is well with the I.
True, there is so much sufferation and as always it is caused by a bigger power dynamics beyond the battleground. At least there is peace in thy land as the I say. Boundaries are only drawn by politics and they exist on maps, but in the end its all one people and one land.
A Blessed Sabbath to all the I them.
Ithiopia Reign.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I