Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2793&start_row=1

THI S COULD BE YOUR MOTHER OR FATHER

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 5/12/2008 10:46:33 AM

I HATE THIS DAM CITY
I PRAY JAH SEND SOME STRENGTH TO GET MY FAMILY OUT OF HERE FOR GOOD

Crime & Courts Headlines
• Driver says mob beat, carjacked him
• Crime Reports
• Crime reports

CANTON A 43-year-old man reportedly was assaulted and carjacked Saturday night after a mob of people forced its way into a Buick Regal the victim had been driving.

The victim, identified on police reports as George Wendell, was treated at Aultman Hospital. The car, which belongs to a woman identified as June Wagner, 41, of Jackson Township, has not been recovered as a this morning.

The culprits also stole a set of bank checks belonging to Wagner, according to police reports. Wagner, when contacted this morning, identified Wendell as a friend visiting from New York State.

"He pulled over to ask directions from two females," Wagner said. "He said all the sudden there was like 12 people surrounding the car. They came in and dragged him over to the passenger's side. They had him in the vehicle, driving him around, burning him. He does not know where he was when they booted him from the car."

The carjacking occurred at some unknown location. The culprits used cigarettes to burn Wendell's skin, according to Wagner. The victim also was repeated kicked by the culprits, according to police reports.

"There was at least one female in the car," Wagner said. "He heard her voice and she was the one putting the cigarettes on his skin."

As of this morning, city police had not identified the culprits.

"I don't know what to make of it," Lt. Greg Boudreaux said. "I got hunch. The detective bureau is investigating."

Reach Repository writer Malcolm Hall at (330) 580-8305 or e-mail:

malcolm.hall@cantonrep.com

A MOB OF PEOPLE? HE WAS ASKIN DIRECTIONS FROM OUT OF TOWN
U SEE WAT I MEAN,,PEOPLE HERE ARE JUST DAM SIKNIN
I DONT KNOW HOW HE ENDED UP DOWN HERE BUT I BET HE KNOW NOW NOT TO...
BLESSED LOVE ACROSS THE WORLD MY PRAYERS AND BLESSIN TO EVERY ONE
SUFFERING
CANTON WE NEED TO GET IT TOGETHER

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/12/2008 10:56:28 AM

This is just awful!

-RSK

We can and need to police our own!

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 5/12/2008 11:09:17 AM

IT NEVER STOPS
HERE ...
I FEEL BAD LEAVIN TO GO TO TABERNACLE 7 HOURS AWAY AND LEAVE MY FAMILY HERE...ITS LIKE A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE MORE TIMES U KNOW?
CANTON
EVEN HAS THEY OWN" C.A.N.T.O.N"
CRAZY ASS NIGGAS TRIPPIN OVER NUTTIN {BLACK AND WHITE AND LATINOS SAYIN THE SAME THING

AND THEY PROUD OF IT GANGS ONLY LEAD TO 6 FOOT 6
AND U CANT BE SOFT THO
EVEN IF U BALD HEAD, DREAD ,YOUNG OR OLD ,TURBON OR TAM GOIN TO THE STORE HERE IS LIKE BEIN IN PRISON
SOME ONE IS GONNA SAY WHERE U FROM..
AND U GONNA HAVE TO DEFEND IT EVEN IF U DONT BANG
MY OWN SON SCARES ME CAUSE HES GROWIN UP HERE AND HE SEES THINGS ON A NORMAL BASIS, AND SEEMS UN BOTHERED BY IT ALL.. NO ONE RUNS ANY MORE WEN THEY HERE SHOTS THEY WALK TOWARDS TO SEE WHOS GETTIN IT..
CANTON USED TO BE NICE
I DONT KNOW WAT HAPPENED
IT MOVE LIKE SO CALLED 3RD WORLD EVER SINCE THE STEEL WORK LEFT
THANKS MR BUSH SR JR AND THE REST OF THE "FAMILY" GOOD JOB
WERE KILLIN EACH OTHER JUST LIKE U PLANNED

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/12/2008 12:38:33 PM

This happened in St. Louis 10-15 years ago. Now an entire generation of youths are dead or incarcerated.

-RSK

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 5/12/2008 1:19:46 PM

IS THAT WHERE U ARE SISTREN ?

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/12/2008 3:13:02 PM

YES UNFORTUNATELY

St. Louis, Mizzery

The most racially tensed city in the country that is still fighting the residual effects of being part of a former slave state.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I