Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2789&start_row=1

Reggae Music

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JoRas Sent: 5/10/2008 11:36:32 AM

Reggae Music tha Cure of Rasta Soul,throw music we Emancipate our minds from mental slavery what is product of Babilon Shitsistem they close your eyes to see the TRUTH,Reggae IS a weapon that have the power to eluminate the path to love And peace.
Singers Like Capleton,Sizzla,Anthony B are my favorit there only bad part is the homos problem they cant accept that in world are homos and the song will not stop the homos to appear

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 5/10/2008 12:03:34 PM

blessed love my lawd

the I have to be careful

reggae is dead

Yes I it can be a great way to grow sometimes, Ispecially in these places like the I lives, but...don't get confused with the way things are about reggae, reggae is not salvation, reggae is of this world.
yes I, some artists say R things on those tunes,
if the I want clean food in an unclean plate, dubplate than go with reggae. Look at Sizzla and his recent music, the I can't say reggae is Ras Tafar I music, reggae is pop music, it could be a way to get money, even a way to spead message, at least it was before the 80's, but still NyahBinghi is the true music of Ras Tafar I

Reggae, internet, radio are just tools.

Reggae is not salvation, soundclash and all those things. So when capleton say that "reggae is salvation" he just give confusion, I don't know where that come from, that is not what JAH teach, this is not what Emmanuel I teach, so if it's not of HIM, than it must be of the devil my lawd.

Kebra Negast
6. Concerning the Sin of CAIN

And that accursed man CAIN, the murderer of his brother, multiplied evil, and his seed did likewise, and they provoked God to wrath with their wickedness. They had not the fear of God before their eyes, and they never kept in mind that He had created them, and they never prayed to Him, and they never worshipped Him, and they never called upon Him, and they never rendered service to Him in fear;

nay, they ate, and they drank, and they danced, and they played upon stringed instruments, and sang lewd songs thereto, and they worked uncleanness without law, without measure, and without rule.

And the wickedness of the children of CAIN multiplied, until at length in the greatness of their filthiness they introduced the seed of the ass into the mare, and the mule came into being, which God had not commanded-even like those who give their children who are believers unto those who deny God, and their offspring become the seed of the filthy GOMORRAITES, one half of them being of good and one half of them of evil seed. And as for those who do [this] wickedness, their judgment is ready, and their error is lasting.

Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: JoRas Sent: 5/10/2008 3:35:46 PM

Yes here is some truth ,NyahBinghi is the music of Ras Tafar I,but look,today is a new generation and a new age,this mean modification of all inclusive music don't you fink sow,but the roots will remain forever here and now is growing a new tree what acomodate to the new environment this is our music end no one will negate this

JoRas I
Blessed love

Messenger: JoRas Sent: 5/10/2008 3:50:16 PM

And I never sad ''Reggae is salvation'' I was saing that it is a cure of soul what help as to go farther to light
Revelation reveals the truth … ”
“ It takes a revolution to make a solution''-but the music of Bob Marley is there the true reggae music

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I