Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2788&start_row=1

Fight For Your Mind

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 5/10/2008 4:41:22 AM

i wanted to know if any one here overcame mental slavery and how

bless

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 5/10/2008 10:17:33 AM

THAT, young lion, is a REALLY REALLY good question!! I wonder what the many answers could be. As for me, I doubt I was ever mentally enslaved, in all my time here on this Earth even since my ancient iwa. I think I have always had my ights since my line began. live natural. live clean. love the most high... He will be Haile Selassie I... and he hath on his thigh and on his vesture a name written, King of kings, Lord of lords. We come in this time to see and know this as prophecy as well as history... my mind never enslaved.

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 5/10/2008 10:40:21 AM

BLESSED LOVE

Just believe in the Most High my lawd and HE will brake all chains...mental and physical, bring back all Royal Sons and Dawtas under their own vine and fig three. Just praise HIM and HE will end the I slavery, down with X mentality, means both down with Devil philosophy witch teaches to hate yourself, and everything that it teaches the I to do;
just gotta drop the X leader and come onto Lord God JAH Ras Tafar I my lawd.

This is the only way that I know, ends mental salvery fast, snaps the head of the serpenth

blessed heart of Sabbath

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 5/11/2008 6:46:30 PM

when i see mankind i see the sin of people through eye contact, and movement, is this a wrong way of thinking, instead to just see the good.

ya mon

Messenger: Ten Sent: 5/23/2008 4:13:29 PM

Greetings
I feeling is that its not I n I mentally enslaved, I n I is a free and conscious people. We have to continually defend our freedom and guard it safely against those that are mentally enslaved.
Blessed Love

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I