Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2784&start_row=1

WHO COULD IT BE KNOCKIN ON THE BOBO MAN DOOR?

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 5/7/2008 8:55:51 AM

2 DAYS AGO THE MORMANS CAME TO THE DOOR !
IF U NEVER HEARD OF THEM, THEY HAVE A PROPHET NAMED JOE SMITH AND REFER TO THEM SELVES AS ELDER SO AND SO I"IVE NEVER MET ONE OLDER THAN 20"
THEIR CHURCH ,IS CALLED LATTER DAY SAINTS, THEY GO DOOR TO DOOR TO CONVERT PEOPLE, WITH THEIR RACIST THEOLOGY .
THO THEY DONT TELL U THEIR RACIST I DONT EVEN KNOW THAT THEY KNOW THEIR BEING RACIST ..{LET ME R SPLAIN} .
WHICH IS VERY BRAVE HERE TRUST ME .. BUT THEY ALWAYS HAVE 2 NEW YOUNG BOYS DOIN THE DIRTY WORKS FOR THEM..
ANY WAY ,THEY KNOCKED ON THE DOOR.
I TURNED AND SMILED TO MY BROTHER.
HE IMMEDIATELY KNEW WHO IT WAS.. I LET THEM IN AND TOLD THEM, TO SIT DOWN.. I AM DECKED IN SELASSIE I MARCUS I MENEN I IMMMANUEL I BADGES
ALL OVER MY SHIRT .
PLAYIN THE CD WITH ME READIN FROM BLACK SUP. AND BINGHI ROCKIN IN THE BACK GROUND ..

THEY LOOKED FRIEGHTENED ,
I WAS VERY VERY POLITE TO THEM.THO
.THEY DIDDNT KNOW MY NEIGHBOORS IN MY OLD APT, WERE 2 YOUNG BOYS SENT HERE TO THE GHETTO FROM IDAHO TO RIDE THEIR BIKES, AND KNOCK DOORS ..LOL AND IVE READ A LIL OF THEIR BOOK JUST TO LIK DEM WITH TRUTH CAUSE THE WHOLE BOOK IS A LIE ..

I LET HIM START, HIS SPEACH AND I TOLD HIM" YES I AM FAMILIAR WITH THE BOOK"...HE WAS VERY SHOCKED.
HE COULDNT LOOK ME IN MY EYES ONLY MY GUIDANCE BUTTONS AND ATTIRE

I ASKED HIM TELL ABOUT NEPHI AND LAMAN {OOOH GOSH }..
{THIS IS WHERE THE RACISM COMES IN AND BELEIVE ME THEY DONT EXPECT TO BE ASKED THIS QUESTION}

HE SAID" THAT NEPHI WAS WHITE AND LAMAN WERE DARK ...THIS IS HOW THEY MET..
X AMOUNT OF WHITE MEN FROM JAHRUSALEM.. 600 YEARS BEFORE CHRIST SAILED TO SOUTH AMERICA AND MET THE BLACK INDIANS THERE THEY WERE CALLED LAMANS GOD SAID THEY WERE CURSED WITH BLACK SKIN

HIS JAW DROPPED WHEN I SAID GO TO SONG OF SOLOMON 1 V5 5
HE OPENED HIS BIBLE AND READ I AM BLACK AND COMELY ...." WHY WOULD A NATION OF WHITE PEOPLE HAVE A BLACK KING THE WOULDNT FLY TODAY LET ALONE THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO"

HE SAID "WOW I NEVER SEEN THAT " THEN I TOLD HIM TO READ AMOS 9/7 PSALM 87 GENESIS 2 /8-13 REVELATION 1 14 -15 SO OUT LOUD
OUT OF HIS OWN MOUTH HE KEPT READIN ETHIOPIA, BLACK, BURNED BRASS,AND SO ON
SO I ASKED HIM WAS JESUS CURSED, BECAUSE HIS SKIN WAS BLACK AS BURNED BRASS WAS SOLOMON CURSED ,CAUSE HE WAS BLACK LIKE THE CURTAINS OF KEDAR ?
WERE ETHIOPIANS WHITE AND BECAME CURSED AND TURNED TO BLACK...????LOL
ALL HE COULD DO ,WAS TAKE NOTES OF ALL THESE THINGS I SAID HIS FREIND STILL LOOKING SCARED TO DEATH, NOT BEIN ABLE TO STOP LOOKIN AT MY SHIRT OR GET THE PULSATING BINGHI WITH MY THUNDEROUS VOICE READIN BLACK SUPREMECY .{ON THE CD}
I STILL BEIN VERY CALM AND POLITE ..
I DIDDNT WANT THEM TO FEEL WE WERE OVER POWERING THE VIBES JUST GIVIN A MOMENT OF TRUTH..
THAT ULTIMATELY MADE THEIR PROPHETS A LIAR AND DESTROYED THE FOUNDATION OF THEIR FAITH IN JOE SMITH ..
I COMMENDED THEM ON THIER COURAGE, OF RIDIDN IN THIS AREA.
KNOCKIN ON THE DOORS OF MUSLIMS BLACK CHRISTIAN S AND NOW BOBO SHANTY RASTAFARI ..
BUT I TOLD THEM, BE SURE U KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKIN ABOUT TELL THE TRUTH .
IF YOUR FAITH IS SO STRONG, U CAN KNOCK ON ALL THESE DOORS U SHOULD BE FIRM STRONG AND KNOW YOUR OWN BOOK FOR GOD SAKE ..THE CHRIST IS TRUTH SO U SHOULD BE HONEST ABOUT HIM..
HE SAID UHH IS THERE ANY THING WE CAN DO FOR U ..AND HE ASKED WHO I SAID YEA GO GET SOME HISTORY BOOKS READ YOUR BIBLE AND STUDY THE GEOGROPHY AND ETHNICITY OF THE PEOPLE FROM CUSH AND EGYPT IN MOSES TIME AND GO FROM THERE..ALSO CHECK THGE SOLOMONIC DYNASTY IN ETHIOPIA
HAILE SELASSIE I IS THE KING OF KINGS LORD OF LORDS ....
HE SAID HE WANTED TO PRAY
HE PRAYED
"LORD THANK U FOR THES BROTHERS TODAY THAT OPENED OUR EYES TO TRUTHS IF THESE BE YOUR TRUTHS PLEASE SHOW US FOR WE WISH TO WALK IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH ...AMEN
I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH HIS PRAYER
MY BROTHER SAID DAMN YOU GOT DEM BOUT TO CALL THE PROPHETS AT THEIR HEADQUARTERS LOL
I GAVE THEM AN EARTHQUAKE
BUT THEY STOOD TALL STILL
THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I DID THIS THE FIRST 2 HAD ONE THAT WENT BALISTIC AND ONE WHO WANTED TO STAY WITH INI AND LEARN
HIS BREDREN ALMOST PULLED HIM BY THE EAR.
GIVE THANKS FOR READIN THE "R"SPIERIENCE

ALSO

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 5/7/2008 9:21:17 AM

ALSO MY MOTHER IS HERE... SHE CANT STAND MORMANS,
SHE SAID WHY DID U LET THEM IN HERE ..
ASK HIM IF THEY GOT THEIR KIDS BACK"
ALL LOUD {REFERRING TO THE PILIGIMY SCANDLE WITH THE INCEST AND THE 400 CHILDREN IN TEXAS RECENTY REMOVED TO THE STATE WELFARE}

SHE IS A MEMBER OF NAZARENE CHURCH
{WHERE LAST YEAR ME AND MY BROTHER BEAT BINGHI AND SHOWED THEM ABOUT OUR FAITH...THEY ASKED US TO DO IT AGIN THIS YEAR IMAGINE THAT }
ANY WAY SHE GIVE THANKS AND PRAISE & LOVES THAT I AM BOBO SHE IS SO GLAD IM NOT A GANG MEMBER...OR SELLIN DRUGS
AND SHE WATCHED BOBO VIDEOS OF SERVICE WITH ME AND ASKED QUESTIONS.
{also encourages my faith to the children never fights me down {accept the food}.lol
TRUST THAT THIS TOOK YEARS AND YEARS OF REASONIN AND LOVING ME
TO GET HER TO ACCEPT THAT HAILE SELASSIE IS TRULLY THE LAST KING ON DAVIDS THRONE..
SHE DONT PRAY TO HIM BUT NOW SHE RESPECTS HIM AND LOVES HIM FOR CHANGING MY LIFE AS A YOUNG BOY NOT EVEN IN HIGHSCHOOL YET ..
i give thanks for mama
she diddnt have to burn those boys so hot still lol
NOW I KNOW WHERE I GET THAT FROM

Messenger: Nick1234 Sent: 5/7/2008 12:26:33 PM

I know we are supposed to be respectful of other faiths but Mormonism is the biggest load of crap I have ever heard of.

Mormons are definitly racist. The only Mormon kid I know has a big Confederate flag on his truck.

Messenger: jah seek Sent: 5/9/2008 1:22:09 AM

Greetings Rook Fari Selah:

It is unfortunate that those boys are so brainwashed and misguided. Many of them, after their missions, finally learn the truth and leave their faith. They end up learning this truth on their missions from people like yourself (Jah Bless You for teaching). InI always invite them in and teach them truths found in the Holy Scriptures as well. It is amazing how their religion has corrupted their young impressionalbe minds into thinking the way that they do. May Jah lead them all to truth I pray.

Earlier in their church history their prophets and apostles preached that black people were a dirty and loathsome race. That their first descendentwas Cain..That God cursed all black people because Cain was their first father, and that white people were the fair and beautiful children of God. Only until the late 60's did the Mormons change their doctrine from not allowing blacks in their preisthood to finally allowing them. Their prophet called this divine revelation from God. In regards to poligamy, the Mormons did not change their doctrine on that until after the federal government outlawed poligamy in the U.S.

Regardless of all these facts the Mormons still need our love and teaching of the truth. May we all be ready and willing to teach the truth to all Jah's children...

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/9/2008 11:51:25 AM

Here is a reasoning about the mormons.

Mormons

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/9/2008 12:15:49 PM

InI do not like what I am hearing as there are a lot of stereotypes in this reasoning.

The Texas fiasco did not involve mormons.

The mormons run the state of Utah. They were discriminated against on the east coast so they migrated to Salt Lake City and now it is one of the cleanest cities in the United Snakes. If you live in Utah, due to their population of the area, you may not be a mormon but you WILL live a mormonized life due to fact that they legally populated the area and gained control of the governmental structure through legal channels.

As for the brainwashing that goes on in cults, polygamy is not the problem, abuse is and it can take place in any setting. Generalized assumptions are key factors in the continuation of discrimination based on ignorance and stereotypes.

-RSK

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 5/9/2008 12:30:48 PM

how u mean stereo type
MY MOTHER IS AN OLDER WOMAN THAT DONT LIKE MANY PEOPLE AS MOST OLDER PEOPLE I NEVER LOOKED MY SELF TO SEE WHO THE SNAKE WAS THAT HAD THESE PEOPLE ALL COLLECTING WELFARE FOR EACH ONE OF THOSE CHILDREN
TO BUILD HIS DREAM HEAVEN
AND IF SHE FEELS MORMANS ARE PILIGIMOUS RACIST WITH A HIDDEN AGEND THATS HER BUISNESS
I WAS NICE AND SHOWED THEM TRUTH'LET THEM IN MY HOUSE

THEIR PROPHET IS A RACIST LIAR AND CHRIST IS A BLACK MAN
CHRIST NEVER CAME TO HIM :JOE SMITH : AND IF HE DID HED SEEN HE WAS A BLACK MAN
AND THERE WERE NOT WHITE PEOPLE IN JAHRUSELAM 600 YEARS BEFORE CHRIST AS A NATION ..SAILIN TO SOUTH AMERICA SORRY IT JUST AINT TRU
AND THEY WERE IN FACT WHITE SUPREMECISTS
READ THEIR BOOK

BLESSED LOVE

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/9/2008 2:05:15 PM

Ras Sistren Khamyl ,

What do you mean the texas incident didn't involve mormons. It is a branch of mormons that split from the mormon's because they disallowed polygamy.

They still follow the same mormon book and deal with the same mormon philosophy. The only difference is that polygamy is officially allowed.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 5/10/2008 9:41:39 AM

THEY ARE CALLED FUNDEMENTALIST CHURCH OF LATTERDAY SAINTS
FULLFILLED RASTAFARI
DONT BELEIVE WHAT INI KNOW BUT THEY STILL ARE CALLED RASTAFARI
LATTERDAY SAINTS IS MORMONS

OH YES LOOK UP 2ND NEPHI
IT SAYS BLACK PEOPLE USED TO BE WHITE AND BEAUTIFUL BUT TURNED BLACK TRU ENIQUITY
I TRIED TO PASTE IT HERE YESTERDAY AND MY SCREEN FRIED
SO U HAVE TO LOOK IT UP YOUR SELF IM BOUT TO GO TO SABBATH
PEACE

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/11/2008 12:36:41 AM

The book of mormon also says that the good white Indians were eventually killed of by the other two evil tribes. So because all the good ones were killed, the book of mormon is saying that all the First Nations people in north america are the cursed, evil ones.

Their book also says that those who are dark and eventually repent and turn to God, will turn white and fair again in the last days.

It was a book made to present an illusion that justifies their wickedness towards the First Nations people.

Look at the link that I put up a few posts before. It shows more of the lies involved in that book.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I