Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2776&start_row=91

monk picture that is claimed to be Haile Selassie I - deception

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 8/24/2014 1:21:30 PM

u sound like some tigrigna person tryna reach Rastafari, Ras Tafari much greater than Ras Yohannes, i seen Ras Yohannes palace, aint nothing compared to Haile selassie palace in Addis Ababa. Talking about Ras yohannes had liasons, Ras Tafari got EGZIABHIER dignity, he dont mess with no legions, anyways respact Abba Keddus Haile Selassie because he is the Menfes Keddus!!!

Messenger: Aklila Kedan Sent: 5/12/2015 2:31:44 PM

Give thanks Eboni Yehuda JahJah!

Messenger: Aklila Kedan Sent: 5/12/2015 2:32:57 PM

Yes Young Lion Raspect the Passion !

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/11/2015 5:28:35 PM

Ras Tafari movement is growing world wide. Does a Kingdom grow with a dead King?? No..

Haile Selassie LIVE

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/12/2015 12:00:16 AM

what does it mean? you believe in this monk? i wont deny things like that but i dont know. i concentrate on him anyways. and i think its important to look out for false preachers like its already been said.

dutty babylon might take a pillow to "kill" HIS physique and they even tried to hide HIS phisyque under a "bathroom" so even if you dont believe in the bible, you should be conscious about the things some heathens do to their prophets. maybe it has to be that way.

but i wont say HIM is dead. where do the vibe come from if the prophets are just gone and god would be "dead". babylon can lie about the fact that there are evil spirits to empower them but god is "dead"? comon. if god was dead there would be no babies with the blessing of new life.

god cant die. not sure if evil spirits or/ and satan can die. but for sure they can be banned. god is always with you.

Messenger: KellytheLight Sent: 7/10/2015 9:07:11 PM

The Rasta in the Video, Haile Israel, deceived and married a sistren of mine. He preys on those he believes he can manipulate and control. All Rasta communities should be watchful of him. He is a liar and an adulterer.

Messenger: KellytheLight Sent: 7/10/2015 9:09:30 PM

Haile Israel came back to Ohio and got with a Sister but she proved not to be weak and so he ran and left her. H.I.M was an honorable man. Do not let Rastafari be tarnished with fake bredren. He is not even Jamaican or West Indian. He is from Chicago.

Messenger: KellytheLight Sent: 7/13/2015 12:25:20 AM

Haile is a fraud himself. He is from Chicago. He uses people. I was told his real name is Phillip. He is a homeless bum. He plays music good but he said he is going to be the next one to sit on the Throne of David.

Messenger: KellytheLight Sent: 7/13/2015 12:27:40 AM

I know the brother. And he is FAKE.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/24/2015 9:50:27 AM

Greetings sons and daughters of the most high JAH RASTAFARI
My opinion on this myth is that: the monk in the picture is not, and cannot be His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I. In one of His speeches His Divine Majesty tells us that the bible is the rallying point for all humanity. Of all the prophets in the holy scripture who prophesy of the coming of an upright branch/shoot/root of David/Jesse who will reign uprightly in the land and do what is righteous; who will free his people from the yoke of the oppressor/who will establish uprightness and justice in the land etc,,, none of them(the prophets) mentions that at one point in His life the king will become a [bahitawi] monk. They all say that the king will reign upon the throne of David and his reign will have no end. King[and prophet and priest] David the Nyahbinghi chanter of psalms, God speaking through him, puts it more clearly in psalm 2 verse 6 : "Yet I have set my King upon my holy hill of Zion"

Let us note here that Zion is the habitation of God's glory, and is where the throne of the Almighty is set. Its also where the thrones of judgement are set. In the Revelations[of Jesus of things to take place in the future to his beloved disciple John so he can prophesy to the nations] chapter twelve, I&I sight that a queen shall give birth to a man child, who will rule the nations with an iron scepter, and the dragon/beast with 7 heads(kings, one afterthe other, the seventh being satan himself) and ten horns(ten kings who put their power and armies at the disposal of the dragon) shall stop infront of the woman so he can eat the child as soon as he's born, but the boy shall be caught up to God and [to] his throne.

I sight that the bible explains quite well where our God and King is at the moment. On God's throne, which is ZION. Jah Love be with one and all. Selah.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I