Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2774&start_row=1

Upheavals

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 5/2/2008 7:41:57 PM

Blessed Ises

As i sight it, i do not think that there is a time when mankind really feels the Powers of Jah,a time when mankind gets a true sense of his mortality,a time when mankind really feels just how small he is,how powerless he really is without Jah to guide and protect him, than in times of natural upheavals,earthquakes,storms, etc
As i sit here and watch the middle of America being torn apart by storms,hail and tornadoes, i am curious.
I iself have never isperienced anything more than just a mild earthquake,Jah Praises,Ithiopia is alright them way there
If any of the i them have experienced worse,i would like to hear about it.What kinds of feelings rise up in one?
As a Ras,as a Man with i trust in Emperor Selassie I, i would like to say that if i was caught up in that kind of weather,i would hold i faith and not fear, but ofcourse, how can i speak of what i never isperienced.
I remember once,i was at the beach with i family as a child.This was in the port of Massawa,by the Red Sea, and i dont know if it was a tornado,was too young,it looked like one, we could see it travelling across the waters towards the shore, everyone started running for cover,in a moment the day turned to darkness. Needless to say it was scary as it passed over us,then again within moments the day turned bright again. When everyone came out from hiding,you couldnt see anyones face,everyone was covered in sand from head to toe.
Other than the mild earthquake,that is the only time i rememeber having isperienced such things. And like i said,i was too young then to really take in and overstand the feelings and emotions of it

If anyone have anything to share,ill be glad to hear it.

Blessed Love
Rastafari

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I