Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2767&start_row=1

Dreams

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jah seek Sent: 4/30/2008 1:17:56 PM

How do we know when dreams are visions or messages from Jah?
For example I have this dream:
I am walking through what seems to be a battlefield with death and bonfires on either side of me. In the distance I see a white tent where there is a line of humanity waiting to enter there in. When I finally get my turn to enter in I see many people sitting and kneeling in prayer on the right side of the tent and many sitting on the left with worried looks on their faces. The ones on the right are a diverse group with many nationalities (many colors of Jah's people) and the left have just one nationality. When I get to where the line is going I see our Redeemer and King Jesus on His throne (the throne looks to be made of gold) and beside the throne there is a chair (normal looking except it is covered with red velvet) where I sit down, and begin to confess my sins. After I am done Jesus ask me with a smile, "why do you not confess all your transgressions?" I then reply, "because I am ashamed to tell you". I then tell HIM all my sins and kneel in prayer with the diverse group. The other group of all one race seem to have dissapeared by this time. After I kneel in prayer I woke up.

I have only had this dream one time, but it sticks with me. I can always bring it back to the forefront of my thoughts, and tell it as it was happening right then..I am not sure how to interpret this dream or any other I have for that matter. Can someone help with this interpretation and tell me how I am to understand dreams? How do you tell what your mind fabricates and what Jah tell you?

Thanks and be Blessed

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/2/2008 12:04:16 PM

Jah Seek, I will reason about this on the weekend if I have enough time.

I have a few things I wanted to say.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 5/2/2008 3:02:47 PM

blessed love

I think it would all make sense if the I started sighting JAH not long ago, but what I think is important to bear in mind is what did Jesus looked like(perhaps might not be important if he even looked like he Catholic, because the I don't say Ras Tafar, I don't know).
Because of the association with the things, only that way I learn beside HIM word, HIM words in dreams are associated with our subconsciousness it is both as our conscious thought and things surrounding us are connected to the things that we already now, that is why we learn everyday, to know what JAH knows already and if our knowledge is directed to ovesrtanding HIM it will be more clear, the picture seems to make sense in every way possible...

Battlefield means Armaggidion that is going on in the hearts of all flesh
White tent is HIM tent
Right side people are people of R
the left are heathen who are obiously worried because of all the Judgment going on, they are affraid, because the day to stand tall before THE MAN is hear

But the bottom line is as I think this means that the I has to be true with Iself, HIM law is written in the I heart, but the I only needs to follow it. It's Real as can be and it's up to the I, if the I would repent and not transgress no more that the X(White) will be no more.(very soon that shall be)MY OPPINION
I don't think that it could mean the I confessing all sins, because when One is confessing his or hers sins before God that dwells in the heart of all flesh, there is nothing to hide, personally I feel the feeling being naked, I can't say anything the HIM don't know, if I'm wrong I beg mercy and forgiveness.
So as I think it can't be the confessing part that should be the main point

And prophecy of no more one race(the X race, I guess I can be sure to say that race is white people, the small minority in control(NWO) of all the white collar slaves and the poor "unwanted and Xploited")White Supremacy can come from blackest to lightest shades of people, nationalities and social class of Babylon, hence wofls in sheeps clothing, but still it goes back to few people, white people in control, from Babylon. And they are the ones that will disappear, when the I shall stop transgressing JAH laws, in MY OPPION it can be sooner than the I think, Judgement is at hand)
And the I heard the good news. Just do the same that the I did in the dream and JAH guide the I.
I certainly don't think that it's your mind.
The I have the mystic Inside, the I feel it.

I will meditate on it more, if I can...

Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I
guide over all

Messenger: jah seek Sent: 5/2/2008 11:10:31 PM

In the Blessed name of Haile Selassie I Greetings: The I and I thank the I and I for the reasoning Prince Hotep and look forward to here from the I and I Ark I..

The I and I overstand why you say that the peoples on the left are "white", but the I and I want you also to remember that the right side had many races (colors). It was not only black, brown, yellow, or red, but there were those who were white..I know that the NWO is based off of white supremecy, and that their agenda is destruction of what they consider the lower class/underacheivers, but the I and I also know that Jah created all of us here on the earth. Sure, there might be those that are of white Anglo-Saxon decent with unbroken blood lines, but there are many that are of mixed race. People that cannot claim purity in the matter of descendents. The I and I is Cherokee, German, and Scottish descent..My fore parents on my fathers side are all Cherokee with the exception of just one Scott(my dads father) and my mother is German...So, can the ones on the left be those who still stubornly still would not confess their sins and lied in the face of Jesus? I have to believe that Jah is merciful to those that come unto HIM...The I and I would like to continue reasoning Prince Hotep..Be Blessed:)

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 5/3/2008 1:31:54 AM

Yes I
The I didn't get I point why I say white, I say white because the system of white supremacy is fit to benefit for white people only and most of all it benefits the creators of that system, the devils in uniform.
people of all colors and tongues will be saved

Revelation chapter 7
After this I had a vision of a great multitude, which no one could count, from every nation, race, people, and tongue. They stood before the throne and before the Lamb, wearing white robes and holding palm branches 6 in their hands.
They cried out in a loud voice: "Salvation comes from 7 our God, who is seated on the throne, and from the Lamb."
All the angels stood around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They prostrated themselves before the throne, worshiped God,
and exclaimed: "Amen. Blessing and glory, wisdom and thanksgiving, honor, power, and might be to our God forever and ever. Amen."
Then one of the elders spoke up and said to me, "Who are these wearing white robes, and where did they come from?"
I said to him, "My lord, you are the one who knows." He said to me, "These are the ones who have survived the time of great distress; 8 they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
"For this reason they stand before God's throne and worship him day and night in his temple. The one who sits on the throne will shelter them.
They will not hunger or thirst anymore, nor will the sun or any heat strike them.
For the Lamb who is in the center of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to springs of life-giving water, 9 and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."

White people are in that number, JAH loves all, the devil love no one, Xcept himself, just so happened historically that white man had to be the devil many times, it doesn't mean that he is the devil, just that the devil created this system of white supremacy, as Cesar has said it "Divide and Conquer"
It's not about colors of people, it's R over X, Black Supremacy over White Supremacy.
Black Supremacy is for all
White Supremacy only benefit the white man
That's what I was talking about, that's what it's all about.

Blessed Heart of Sabbath

Messenger: jah seek Sent: 5/3/2008 2:13:30 AM

Blessings Prince Hotep,

I and I overstand what the I is getting at. We both are thinking the same here. I and I overstand I thinking, and I and I agree with I on the point of white supremecy. White supremecy equal greed, lust, wars, and the idea of seperation. All of which breed hatred, and keeps the human family apart. I and I believe that this makes them feel safe...When Jah throws them to the fiyah they will remember their sins against humanity.

Bless for this reasoning Prince Hotep.

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 5/3/2008 2:55:05 AM

Yes I

Turn on the TV or go to town(I don't know where the I live, but either way it's crazy everywhere, just in different way) rich are materialistic and they give and install the same materialistic ideology and type of government, so that the poor would kill each other...
Even the teLIEvision is something awfull, the epitomy of human pride is TV...think about what InI forfathers would say, if they would see InI stting and watching a show about how Paris Hilton mates like the rabbit with everyone she see or smth about Spears or about some sports star, did he beat his wife, or just plain human proud of himself on TV...
JAH is already doing it, this is the part that the I is walking thru the battlefield of Armagiddion Judgment is going Right now. The Devil is drinking the blood, the cup must be fool as I see it, for JAH to cut the devils trout finally...
give thanks for sharing the dream with InI, it's a bless

Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/7/2008 10:20:56 PM

Jah Seek,

The many nationalities the I saw on the right side are one race.

Selassie I say,

And we must look into ourselves, into the depth of our souls. We must become something we have never been and for which our education and experience and environment have ill-prepared us. We must become bigger than we have been: more courageous, greater in spirit, larger in outlook. We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the human community.

On the other side is also one race, and the reason they all looked the same is because of the abomination of desolation, as spoken by Daniel the prophet. They are empty people, their temple (body) is desolate, they have refused Jah in every way, they have no Love in them.

They are the rich who downpress others so that they can live in so much luxury and vanity, and even when they have so much, they keep on piling up more on top of plenty, taking more and more from the other people of the world.

Look at this reasoning for more information about the abomination of desolation.

Abomination of Desolation

You asked about how to know if a dream is prophecy or just your mind thinking through things. Recognizing the difference is something that needs to be developed over time. Pay attention to and remember your dreams and the vibes that the dream comes with. Then pay attention to what happens after to see if your dream manifests into reality.

In time you will start to recognize that the dreams of prophesy come with a certain kind of vibes and that it is different than regular dreams. Eventually, when you have a dream, you will know right away that it is prophesy, or just a regular dream.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: jah seek Sent: 5/8/2008 3:38:15 AM

Ark I,

I thank you for the explanation and resoning that have been put forth by you. You have really helped me to see what it is I need to be focusing on. InI thank you so much for the words from Selassie I(I will cherish them forever). I know that interpretation will take time and with the help of you and others here I am sure we can come to some good conclusions through intelligent reasoning. Many Blessings to you and yours through Jah.

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 5/9/2008 4:04:37 AM

also here is what I have sight recently...that white tent and golden trone just stack to my mind and I sight up this

Revelation 20
11 I-man sight up a great an white Throne an Him Who sat pon it, an Earth an Heaven fled from before Him an a spot weren’t found fe them.
An I-man sight up dead ones an small an great standin before the Throne, an books were opened; an another book were opened an it are Life Book;
an dead ones were paid like unto them Work amount that had been written ina books. An the sea gave the dead ones that were within it,
an death an See’ol gave the dead ones that were alongside them,
an each one were paid like unto him Work amount.
An death an See’ol were cast within the fiyah sea.
An this fiyah sea are the secand death.
An anyone who weren’t found written ina Life Book were cast within the fiyah sea.

the I vision

"In the distance I see a white tent where there is a line of humanity waiting to enter there in... "

"When I finally get my turn to enter in I see many people sitting and kneeling in prayer on the right side of the tent and many sitting on the left with worried looks on their faces."

"When I get to where the line is going I see our Redeemer and King Jesus on His throne (the throne looks to be made of gold)"

Gold and other valuable metals and jewelery are praised for their abilitty to reflect light and shine, same light that Jahovia God JAH Ras Tafar I made from Iration, light is white(not racially because only people with severe disabilities or genetically predestined(minority) have litteral white skin, white and black is just two oppose Ites, Black people not by color of their skin but by the content of their works, the Black Supremacy of Christ, Christ Supremacy, but Black people are also original people, and white people are just defined by white supremacy, one can be as black as a night from his skin, but can be white as snow in his works and vise versa All people are Ithiopian from Iration, but only those in the Book of life are Ithiopian, others are dead, no dead man enter HIM kingdom.

So that the I overstood what I ment with white people...
and the R group.

So that's why white is praised as a color of ones garments(clothes, tents, buildings) because clean white shines in the Sun as a precious stone or metal, hence the Golden(white) throne.

Holy I Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I