Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2767&start_row=21

Dreams

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 5/22/2008 11:04:24 AM

blessed love Idren

so good that the forum works u know, to here the from the I them once again.

Hmm, martial arts in Ras Tafar I, who needs martial arts when u got lightning and thunder, though that is a good idea, I was thinking on this, I even have an opportunity to learn it, but yet still, don't know, priest don't fight, prophet don't fight, but when they are attacking InI still have to defend I selfes. That is a good question. Self defense is needed, but one have to work really long time on it to make it work, I prefer sword and knife techniques, u know, because it is a last resort, when u are facing real fatal danger.

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 5/22/2008 12:47:14 PM

blessEd love MY LAWD ,
TO ME,
SELF DEFENCE DECIPLINE AND SPIRITUALITY IS ONE..
HOW MANY PROPHETS OF BAAL DID ELIJAH SLEW..? WITH THE SWORD
AND HIS OWN DIVINE MAJESTY HAILE SELASSIE I WAS A MASTER SWORDSMAN ..
THATS A FORM OF MARTIAL ARTS ..NO? I FEEL ITS AN INDIVIDUAL MEDI..
I DONT SEE THE BOBO AS A WHOLE
TAKIN TAEKWONDO OR ANY WUSHU FOR THAT MATTER "R"IGHT NOW..
BUT ITS IN THE CONSTITUTION
NO WEPONS OF VIOLENCE I PERSONALLY DONT SEE HAND TO HAND COMBAT SELF DEFENCE A WEAPON OF DESTRUCTION..
A BOBO WILL NOT LET U SLAP HIM LOL
A CHECK OUT KILLER PREIST!
AND A NEXT ONE CALLED INVINCIBLE ARMOR,
THESE ARE WU TANG U WILL LOVE DEM

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 5/22/2008 6:46:15 PM

Blessed

"Hmm, martial arts in Ras Tafar I, who needs martial arts when u got lightning and thunder"

Brethren,in i humble opinion, that sounds too much like saying Jah will help i,so i dont need to help iself, but Jah helps those who...the i know the rest im sure

Yes i Rook,the i see it still
The thing is,before the gun and other weapons of killing, almost every region in the world had its own form of self defense and hand to hand combat with weapons like swords and such, for eg, the men of the Ethiopian highlands used to be renowned for their skill on the horse and with the spear and sword. But for some reason, in china,they reached such an amazing level of sophistication of skill, i mean if you really check it,martial arts is nothing short of science, so i think it would be a shame if mankind didnt share and learn from eachother
Yes i,Bobo wont let you slap him, and i doubt if any Rastafari would as well. But there it is,the real purpose of martial arts, it is not to slap back a man who tries to slap you, it is about stopping that slap while it is still on its way.
Disciplin of mind body and spirit, yes i, it is well needed,when those three go as one,nothing better than that
Yes,idren Hotep, it not only takes a long time,but if you ask any real martial artist,they will tell the i that there is no end to martial arts. lol As i iself said in one of i verses, "if you ever took the time to wach the lilies grow,you would know,all good things come really slow"

Give thanks Fari, i will look for those ones

Rastafari

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 5/23/2008 1:15:53 AM

blessed love Idren

well that was half joke, half truth about the lightning, so that InI don't forget. Because the way I see it, it's as ROOK has said it is personal meditation on this and if u will learn martial arts, the I has to be sure that one day u will need it and believe I bredren I know that it's I own Ras Ponsibility, I mean look at HIM, as HIM said HE could call up on thousand Chariots from Zion and defeat the Romans(two times), but HE choose to fight HIMself, that is the way it is done.

InI must not forget to call up on I Father when situation is really bad, HE won't forget I, but self defence techniques is a necessity, especially in some places my lawd.

Those monks learnt it to defend themselfes, after all they where the most peaceful people, but there are not so peaceful people around always till Zion come.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/21/2008 5:58:43 AM

BLessed heart of Love

Last night,i had a long dream where i was in the presesnce of King Emmanuel
I am not sure what to make of it
He said somethings to i which i am now iditating on to remember more clearly, somethings which i wont post here.
Vision or dream? i suppose time will tell.

Rastafari

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I