Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2764&start_row=1

ROYAL FAMILY ...U KNOW WHO YOU "R"

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 4/29/2008 10:12:40 AM

BLESSED LOVE MY LAWD AND EMPRESS'
GIVE THANKS FOR LIFE AND THE MIGHTY LIFE GIVER,THE BLACK CHRIST IN FLESH EMMANUEL THE 7TH ..ADONIE I GOD JAH RAAASTAFARI ,LONG LONG LIVE EVER LIVE TH MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY I ,SELASSIE I,
JAHHH RASTAFARI , ETERNAL KING JAHOVIA JAAHHH RASTAFARI
ANCIENT MOTHER OF CREATION EMPRESS MENEN I SELASSSIE I JAAH RAASTAFARI, FIRST ANCIENT KING OF CREATION OH THO MOST HIGH GOD OF ETHIOPIA EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I JAAAH RASTAFARI

ALL STRENGTH ALL PROTECTION..
MY FAMILY
THE NEW SEASON HAS COME .. TO RID OUR SELVES, OF FOOLISHNESS..
SIN SHALL NOT ENTER THE KINGDOM OF ZION.. SATAN, MUST GO DOWN
THIS WE KNOW...
I CANT HELP BUT LOOK BACK, ON CERTAIN WORDS SPOKEN, AND FEEL EMBARRESSED.. GETTING CAUGHT UP IN A MOMENT ARGUING WITH SATANS..
ITS FUNNY SOME TIMES, WHEN U ARE TYPING...

THOUGHTS SPILL OUT ,AND I FORGET THAT WHEN TYPING, ITS LIKE WRITING,
AND IT SLIPS THE MIND SOME TIMES...THE WORLD IS WATCHING AND.,..
THAT INI DONT, HAVE TO SAY EVERY THING WE THINK.. CAUSE WE NEVER DO
EVRY THOUGHT IS NOT A GOOD OR ACCEPTABLE IN JAH SITE.

THATS WHY WE HAVE A MOUTH,SO WE CAN THINK BEFORE WE SPEAK.
TO MAKE SURE WE WANT TO SAY WHAT WE ARE SAYING IS THE RIGHT THING,
TIME AND TIME AGAIN.

IVE LOWERED MY SELF, GETTING CARRIED AWAY WITH TYPING..IMPULSIVE RESPONSE.. U KNOW?? AS U CAN SEE FROM MY TYPE O'S I USUALLLY DONT EVEN READ BACK WHAT I WRITE BEFORE I POST IT

IMPULSE!!

BEEING TEMPTED TO ANGER, OR EVEN JUST EXPLAININ MY SELF ABOUT THINGS THAT ARE NO ONES BUISNESS.
I OFTEN ALSO FORGET, ITS NOT JUSS YAA, RAS, KEBRA HOTEP, AND ARK I AND ,AND HON EMPRESS PROPHECY READING ..WHICH IS A BAD THING FOR ME ,COZ
I AM CONFIDENT THAT THE I DEM OVER STAND ME ,IN THE 9 MONTHS IVE BEEN HERE U KNOW..
I AM A BOBO SHANTY NO APOLOGY !!
{AGAIN JUST BEING A BOBO SHANTY DOES NOT GIVE U AUTHORIZATION TO SPEAK ON THE BEHALF OF THE CONGRESS}!!!
..WHAT I DO APOLOGIZE FOR IS HAVING LOWERED MY STANDARDS OF REASONIN
AND DISREPECTING MY SELF GETTING CAUGHT UP..IN A NOT SO HON . MESS

IF A ONE NEVER BEEN TO SERVICE ,OR HAD THE HONOR TO BLESS ANGELS,
INI SHOULD BE A COMFORT AND "R"SAMPLE TO THEM THAT WANT TO SEE SALVATION THAT IS MY ONLY REGRET
I APOLOGIZE TO HOTEP ,I SHOULD HAVE BEEN USING MY TIME, ON HERE TO FURTHER YOUR PROGRESS IN OVERSTANDING PRICIPAL..
AS SET BY
THE RT HON KING IMMANUEL CHARLES EDWARDS 7TH ADONIE I GOD
JAHH RASTAFARI

I PRAY FOR A NEW LEAF IN ALL THINGS , YAA DO U KNOW THE HYMN
" A NEW CREATION"????? HOW EASY DID I FORGET
A NEW CREATION,IM A BRAND NEW MAN.... MORE THAN A CONQUERER.. THATS WHO I AM.... YEAAA OLD THINGS WILL PASS AWAY AND IM BORN AGAIN .... THATS WHAT THEY SING WHEN INI ARE CROWNED WITH ANNOINTING!! WHAT A JOY JUSS HEARING THAT IN MY HEAD RIGHT NOW ..
YES JAHH IM, SOON GONE TO BE AMONGST PEOPLE WHO LOOK LIKE ME TALK LIKE ME AND EAT LIKE ME WHAT A JOY.. JOY JOY JOY
I CANT WAIT TO LEAVE CANTON, ITS EASY TO SLIP ON WATER ..BUT EVEN EASYIER TO ITS EASY TO SLIP ON GREASE ..WHEN NU SLIP U SLIDE
PS YAA
I TALKED TO EMPRESS TRACY LAST NIGHT... SHE WANTS U TO LINK HER
SHE SAID TO TELL VERY ONE BLESSED, AND SHED BE AROUND SOON ,SHE WILL SHARE A LIL TAKE ON THIS PLACE YA.

LOVE TO U ALL

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/29/2008 10:38:44 AM

Yes I, I am happy that the I is sighting that.

Remember to always read your posts before you send them and make sure that it is as harsh or calm as the I wants it to be, and take your time before you click the button to post your message, make sure that you say the best thing possible. It is so much easier to control yourself when writing on a forum than when speaking. Because when you write on the forum, you have the opportunity to think twice before posting what comes out of your mind and erase or change your words to better suit what you want to get across.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 4/29/2008 11:22:46 AM

YES MY LAWD
THE FUNNY THING IS THAT WORKS VICE VERSA FOR ME IM NOT AS IMPULSIVE WITH MY TOUNGE AS I AM WITH TYPING WHEN I WRITE EVEN IN MY NOTE BOOKS I LET THE PEN GO FREELY AND I SAY OHH I WROTE DAT
THAT WAS MY MISTAKE ON A FORUM THIS IS NOT A JOURANAL OR A DIARY THIS IS WORLD VIEW SEE ME DADA
I REALLY REALLY GLAD TO SEE IT READING MY POSTS.BLESSED
HAHA FUNNY BUT TRUE

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 4/29/2008 11:57:10 AM

blessed love my lawd

word sound and power

give thanks for all the light the I is give I and I, I really need guidance especially from the Emmanuel I Black Supremacy books that the I post and of course from reasoning with Ras Tafar I family.

Ises

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/30/2008 10:05:52 AM

Blessed Love my Lord.

Give thanks for the growth. If thee I take this and cultivate in thee comings and goings, it is more blessings and higher ights.

This has been one of my big lessons in the last 6 months, not just over internet, but in general. So, as I was saying in another of our threads, I give thanks for the growth InI are able to cultivate and nurture amongst Iselves, despite the distance. I think that is the only proof InI need hold fast to when assessing InI RasTafari ights... are there results? Are we seeing and feeling growth and progress in Self, etc etc? If not, it's not in line with HIM teachings, nor those of Emmanuel, nor Marcus. Give thanks for the learning curve. Oh... and I like that thing the 4th grade teacher said to thee I. That really resonated with me and a recent meds.

Menen I love.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I