Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2762&start_row=21

request to the responsible person of the nyahbinghi board

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 5/1/2008 10:19:09 AM

IM KEEPING MY WORD ABOUT ARGUING, SO ILL JUST SAY TO BELOVED EMPRESS YAA,
THIS MAN IS CLEARLY TRYIN TO GET UNDER YOUR SKIN..
I HAVNT SEEN U, ON YOUR DAYS ..
NOR HAVE I SEEN YOU PROPHESY NOR HAVE I SEEN U AT A BINGHI OR IN SERVICE HOLDIN A BIBLE OR COOKING FOR YOUR KING ... OR KISSIN YOUR YOUR MAN
ALL IVE SEEN IS U WRITING
WHICH IS HOW WOMAN COMMUNICATE WITH THE BREDREN DURING DAYS OF SEPERATION,
ALSO BEING THAT YOU ARE NOT ON THE HILL AND LIVE IN BABYLON ,IT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO STAY IN THE WOMAN QUARTERS ALL 21 DAYS
IN BABYLON WOMAN WORK IN PUBLIC..go to school .AND ALSO LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE AS MAN .. THO WE HAVE SEPRATE SLEEPING QUARTERS THE RUNNINS I S STILL DIFFERENT THEN BEING IN ZION ..
SO I WOULDNT GIVE HIM MUCH MIND
HE OBVIOUSLY DOES NOT KNOW THAT HE WOULD GET TRAMPLED TALKING TO A BOBO DATWA IN THEM TONES ..
i mean trampled LIGHTNIN AND THUNDER BRIM STONE AND FYAH
AND I STILL NOTICE THAT HE NEVER REFERS TO HIM SELF AS AFRICAN HE ALWAYS SAYS "THE AFRICANS"
DID YOU NOTICE THAT ?
AND IF HE FEELS SO STRONG ABOUT COMMUNICATING AND BECOMING DIRTY NOT KNOWIN WHEN YOUR TIMES IS
HE SHOULDNT EVEN ADRESS U
HE LOVES TO TELL U ABOUT YOUR BEHAVIOR
BUT HE S THE ONE WHO NEED TO BE HIT WITH THE ROD OF CORRECTION ..
YOU DONT DISRESPECT WOMAN AND TALK ABOUT SUCH A THING IN PUBLIC
SINCE HE IS A RASTAFARI HE SHOULD HAVE MORE MANNERS MORE HUMILITY
SINCE THAT IS WHAT HE EXPECTS FROM EVERY ONE ELSE
PLUS HE DONT KNOW IF YOUR PREGNANT AND HAVE NO PERIOD
IDIOT TING DAT

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/1/2008 10:46:22 AM

Khu-Ra-El,

Do you trod with a Blessed Nyahbinghi House, attending Gatherings and Chanting with them to bring down Babylon? If so, where is the Nyahbinghi house located that you trod with?

Are you a European, African, Asian or what? The reason I ask is because of all the white finger pointing you are making. So if you think you can point your finger at people and make judgements because of their whiteness, or your false assumption of whiteness, then point your finger at your own self and reveal your own vine and fig tree.

If you don't answer the questions in the two paragraphs above first, then don't bother posting anything else on this forum or it will be deleted. And when I say answer, I mean a real and true answer, not a politician's version of an answer.

You make a lot of assumptions. Why would you call Yaa Asantewa a white woman when you know nothing about Yaa Asantewa. If you came in Love you wouldn't make such assumptions. Does it make it easier for you to dislike her or look down on her if you think she is white? Sorry to disappoint you, but Yaa Asantewa is a black woman.

And why are you pointing your finger so much calling out "white, white"? Weren't you also trying to show that Selassie I doesn't deal with prejudice against the colour of a person's skin?

Khu-Ra-El, you said,
-----------------------------
arkI respect to your courage to confess, that this is not a nyahbinghi or any blessed RasTafarian board, of any organisation, but a private board on wich rasta and non rasta are posting.

I was not confessing anything because I am not hiding anything. I don't deal with separation in RasTafarI, those who are RasTafarI are RasTafarI. Whether Nyahbinghi or Bobo, or any others that deal with RasTafarI in Truth and Livity, they are One with I and One with I Father.

This is a Blessed RasTafarI board, and if you want to know who this forum is for, it is for Nyahbinghi, Bobo and other True RasTafarI. RasTafarI is not a group joining thing, RasTafarI is a Livity and only those that Live RasTafarI are RasTafarI. The Oneness of True RasTafarI is what I stand for, Nyahbinghi and Bobo are the same, they are RasTafarI. Even among the Nyahbinghi and Bobo; anybody that thinks they can join are fooling themselves. Only those that are RasTafarI are Nyahbinghi and Bobo, not those that merely want to join.

And don't think that you know who I am. You trod based on false assumptions. Based on the view you are trying to portray about I, you know nothing about I at all.

Khu-Ra-El, you said,
read your posts again ark, that you were posting here long time ago.

old post:
Haile Selassie I encourage I and I to learn from Christ and live by His example. Nyahbinghi see and know RasTafarI, and I and I know that RasTafarI and Christ are One.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie

and today?
because from what you were writing that time and today, there have many things changed in your attitude. what had happened?

Some things have changed in I attitude, but nothing has changed in regards to I attitude towards Nyahbinghi. That is why I have the link to the Nyahbinghi house in Toronto and still trod and chant with the Nyahbinghi house here from since 1995 onwards, to bring Fire against babylon.

If you want to know why I attitude has changed in other aspects, you can check out the link below after you finish reading this reasoning. After reading the link, you will Iverstand a little more about I.

New Season

I agree that laughing at somebody is not the best thing to do, but making false assumptions, or taking people's words and changing them to make a lie is also not the best thing to do, and I would even say it is worse.

Some people that come here write in the fashion that you are speaking against, and I drive them out because I can see that they will never trod as RasTafarI. And others come with polite insults and I drive them out because I can see that they will never trod as RasTafarI. Like I said about Rook and Hotep, they will learn to be more calm in their interaction with others. They have not come here against RasTafarI, but have come walking towards RasTafarI. So I can tolerate some behaviour that might not be the best, because I know they will learn better.

In the "what is trust" reasoning, Yaa Asantewa said,
-----------------------------------
I know we have our mutual appreciation society around here, and some like to come in here and hate about we sit and pat ourselves on the back. But it isn't that. This livity is about growth, and nurturing the higher spirit. So, for those that want to grow it is necessary to purge the folly, and nurture the higher Ights. So, I'm loving the vibe. I know we can't always be like this, cos I would end up making you guys all girlie... maybe too in touch with the femi9 side!!! LOL. So, the fiyah has to blaze... but we always give thanks for the balance and the double crowning!! So, this is all good. I hope this may help all of InI and not just me!
-----------------------------------

She never called Rook or Hotep girlie.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/1/2008 11:17:25 AM

Khu-Ra-El,

I deleted your post, as I promised.

It is not that you can't give I an answer, for the false excuse you gave, it is that you don't have an answer you want to reveal.

Enjoy your days in Austria. As far as I know, there is no Ifficial Nyahbinghi house there.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 5/1/2008 1:26:14 PM

blessed love Idren

Did the I them see how he adressed Yaa; "woman"
only schauvinistic woman hating men say that...how can he adress Mama Omega like that? I'm not saying that Yaa isn't a woman, but if a man adresses woman, by calling woman, that already means something. He has somekind of problem with women and he thinks on the terms of "evil Eve" and all that, he thinks that in Ras Tafar I man is good, woman is not. Serpent. He is talking about being humble and being One, but brings separation. ONE IS ONE it can never change. He thinks that separation period is ment to downplay woman...who he thinks gave him birth?
fyah!!!!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/1/2008 11:51:38 PM

Saying woman to Yaa was the least of the disrespect he gave to Empress Yaa.

He is not RasTafarI, like Yaa Asantewa said, he is a filthy dog. You should clean your mind from your filthiness and never disrespect Jah Empress so.

It is funny when some heathen come and think they have authority over others. He thinks he will be some kind of witness, how is a filthy dog going to get through the doors to witness to anyone.

In the last post of his that I deleted he said,
-------------------------
if you donīt stop to write your snaky insults, now where i canīt write at the board anymore, i send you fyah through i contact the house youīre troddin with.
-------------------------

That idiot thinks he knows anything about fyah. Go and contact who you like. I people are not against I, and I will change for nobody, especially not a filthy dog.

And stop saying that I and I are speaking against a Binghi Man when we speak against heathen like you. Nyahbinghi Man are Jah Ingels, don't insult them by comparing them to you.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 5/2/2008 12:53:22 AM

I guess it is always like that. If a person comes and post his first post and that first post is an attack at somebody in that case it was black supremacy, his second post was "Binghi self proclaimed defender" post.

It's not the first time I see this. That one starts vexing over "Ifficial Nyabinghi" before reading clearly and overstanding what does it mean.

And now this.

Khurael.
Face it.
You are, what you hate(at least you say so), you are a white supremacist, you yourself just don't get it.
But usually if a white person has a problem with Blackness as Yaa have said they think it's too militant too something, and the same person starts defending white people with that qoute(until the color of a mans skin....), it means he is uncomfortable and feels and attack on the color of his skin, it means he is using his white privilege and wants to continue that way.
Reparation and Repatriation is a must and after that can only InI have peace
ONE love is something that only an R person overstands, it's about being ONE, it's not a hippie type love where you protest and after that, that same person can be seen working in some corporate building of his or hers father.
If you are ONE with JAH that mean you have Emmanuel eyes and Emmanuel ears and Emmanuel tongue, I is never ignorant about what is going on.
Like I said Black Supremacy is too dreadful for him. He will be dreadful to HIM on the Judgment day if he doesn't change his ways.

Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 5/2/2008 6:46:38 AM

"And stop saying that I and I are speaking against a Binghi Man when we speak against heathen like you. Nyahbinghi Man are Jah Ingels, don't insult them by comparing them to you."

that statement stands alone. enough said. foolishness cant go on in this world. each and every person will soon see what exactly it is that survives and sets the example of life upon our precious earth.

all is peace.

peace be unto you.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 5/2/2008 11:08:06 AM

Blessed Love Honourable!

Dear Ark-I,

In attempting to keep the theme of seeing the good even in the bad, I have GOT to say something that just occured to me through this thread. I've been visiting this forum for a year, or so? Maybe more, I think... and I've seen a diverse variety of situations like this crop up. And I have to say, each time they do, thee I is commendable in the way it is dealt with. Seriously, though.

I can only imagine how many of these situations thee I has had to clear out. And of what I have seen, it is always done in an exemplary fashion. I think it shows what thee I has lovingly created here at this forum, and even in the cynicism we have towards the netspace, it is obvious that thee I knows the value of these works. I think thee I really feels what it is that is provided here for the vigilant and truly seeking. Take the lovable Prince Hotep, just as an R-sample (thanks Rook, I love this one)... where he is out there in Eastern Europe... where is his tabernacle that he needs? Nowhere physical (although, surely there is One withIN) in his surroundings... where to go to have the discussions... get out those opinions and thought processes with people who will give him that LOOK (you know the one).

I'm kinda seeing this like... imagine a bustling city centre, like CRAZY bustling... one that may represent the internet as a whole. There are many streets, and squares, and stores, and all along the street there are many soapboxes with MANY people stood atop shouting one thing or another, a MASS of points of views... there are pimps and hustlaz... there are whores and prostitutes of ALL varieties... all kinds... kinda like a virtual Babylon. Take all the cities of all the worlds and mix them up in one... and then this would be the central marketplace. Then imagine a corner, down a small alleyway... Ark I would be diligently sweeping up everytime any of InI are able to pass by and spend a blessing. There are days when some of us come in there frantic cos of whatever we've just passed along the way and Ark I will just be like... nodding his head... 'I know. I know. It's awful, right?', then we're off again. Because the space is vague and between the passing madness, sometimes some poor dis-eased being runs in, speaking in tongues, mumbling and babbling, the frustrations of the dragged down... and Ark I will still sweep his space afterwards... cos what about those seeking... what happens if InI roll up and it was gone? What would be put in it's place...?

I'm sure we don't always get it right when we come around and leave our graffitti on the walls for others to read when they visit... but as far as the gatekeeper goes, the works are good. And vital.

Give thanks.

I hope I got my point across. I'm trying to say that this is a good place, and blessings go to the caretaker!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/2/2008 11:58:27 AM

Give Thanks Yaa, I appreciLove the I words.

Sometimes when the heathen come to cause problems here, part of I feels like just turning away from this, because in the city where I Live, I have enough Idren and Sistren to reason with and I don't have to deal with the heathen, because when the heathen come around I in person, I will blaze them out and they won't bother I anymore, or I will just not come to places where they are.

It is not so easy to do that on the internet, and even worse, since the internet is world wide, there is a whole world full of heathens that could come by. I give thanks to Jah that only a small percentage of the world's heathen come to trouble RasTafarI people. I have seen some of the filth that goes on in the internet, you only have to look at the comments of a few youtube videos to see it, or even worse, the comments made on other forums held by RasTafarI, and especially those that are not about RasTafarI. I am happy that the the extents of wickedness I see in those places doesn't come here.

Even though part of I gets annoyed with wasting time entertaining the heathen, another part of I knows as the I mentioned that some people don't have any RasTafarI people in the city they live, or even in the region they live. And also, I enjoy reasoning with the RasTafarI Idrens and Sistrens I meet through the forum.

Another thing, especially in recent years, there are more and more variety of philosophies that come posing as RasTafarI, but are not RasTafarI at all, and they are making use of the internet to spread their lies. Some behave more like hippies, others behave more like the KKK, and others behave in a variety of different ways that is not RasTafarI. For many of them, you can just search through some other organizations that don't speak of RasTafarI and you will find one or more that deal almost exactly the same as them. So because of this, there needs to be RasTafarI forums that uphold the True ways of RasTafarI people and also uphold the Teachings and Example of His Majesty Haile Selassie I.

Some of the heathen would love it if they could find a way to hide or change Haile Selassie I Teachings and Example, it is a great obstacle to them in their attempts to convince people of their own vain imagination. Give thanks to Jah that they can't do that, they will never be able to hide Selassie I words, and if they try to talk about their illusion and pretend it is from Haile Selassie I, all I and I need to do is look at what Haile Selassie I has already shown I and I through His Example and Teachings and I and I will know that their illusion is not Selassie I way.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 5/2/2008 2:10:52 PM

Ises

give thanks Yaa for the giving of thanks. Yes Ark I the I is doing a blessed job and as I said I have learned a lot in this forum by reasoning, if InI where real I would imagine this that way, if it is a city and this is a congregation of various Ras Tafar I, but for all, only those that come in vain get burned out, and if this a congergation the the I is the keeper of this congregation, then the I in that case it is cxlearly seen that this congregation lead to I final conversion to Ras Tafar I, after JAH guidance HIMself of course. And the blessed thing is that somehow it came to be that I felt drawn to Bobo from the start, with their tourbon and their stature I saw them something really from JAH, so I learned everything on the way, and since most of the forums speak out against Bobo I didn't like them, but that is not the main reason, there is nothing to be learned there usually, it si just heathens and people whom I now don't even consider Ras Tafar I now, when I know what Ras Tafar I is really about(at leats I think I do, because everyday I learn something new about life) so give thanks and blessed.
Think about ROOK where he lives, a ghetto, but still I think he has people from his from his hood and these are from his hood, because it's was his hood from the old days(I'm sorry if I'm wrong) and there are a lot of black people and white poeple who are living in black Xperience USnakes of amerikkka too as I overstand, he is worse, but I situation is little bit different in a sense that I was an atheist a heathen, but when I started smoking herb I changed instantly, but I was stupid for some time and doing folly things, but suddenly life gave I some real life Xperience and I started to learn more. But I learned everything from the net, from the concept of white supremacy on the net, witch I couldn't have learned any other way, because all the other information sources are white supremacist, so who does the I think I where I was white supremacist in some sense too, crazy, when I think about it, from this to Ras Tafar I, in our history books Ethiopia is mentioned vaigly just as some country that Italy attacked on 1935, one sentense, slaves of America "types of slaves" and two African brothers standing, perhaps from different tribes...
No Native American holocaust, No Australian Native holocaust...
So solomons wisdom opened my eyes, I started to feel that spirituality is Real and started searching, but no where to look, till I looked up the internet, and here I am now.
So give thanks for the I works.
This forum somehow got I from the start and this is the only forum that I went concerning JAH Ras Tafar I
I can imagine what it is like form ROOK, because I country was so called "third world country" in the ebigining of the 90s, I was too small to overstand everything but what I do remember some things that can only be seen in these time in Eastern block countries of Europe, not as bad as Russia or Serbia, but...Ark I didn't see the I talking about Serbia, Mitar Tarabic is blessed in The HIM Spirit.
Would be good to hear the I Babylon stories...and I guess Ras Kebre is an imigrant from Ethiopia in UK too, I guess I'm the only R-man in this forum who is from his own country that posts regurlary(I'm sorry if I Xclude some one) and yet I feel a stranger in I land, this is Babylon everywhere I go, but I guess it's up to I to start spreading the teachings of HIM Haile Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I, also there is I bredren who lives in I country who is Russian, don't think I downplay Russians, on I posts, there are Russians who are genuine people, a lot better people than large portion of Lithuanians, but what still most of Russians have is this mentality of Imperialism, that Russia is still better in some sense, all the time, because she's bigger mightier and all those things even I bredren seemed to have it and of course Russia was the downpressor for a long time, since 1775. So some Lithuanians are racist against Russians for no reason and Russians thatn start to be agains Lithuanians most of the time, so it form this vicious circle of hate, and normal people are incarcerated in these crossfires between the two cultures(Baltic and Slavic) mis overstanding. Having pride of countries war strenght is the same as admiring ones ability to kill, movies in some sense are these way, they fullfill the thirst for blood and Xes, but still I'm under I own fig and vine three and I feel like I am a legal alien under I own vine and fig three, but this is a place where I'm from, but sinse I'm an ancient man the place that I'm coming from is Africa, as we all are, but I can't Repatriate, prophecy is in her land because she embraces her Native American roots, but I countries traditions and people are pagan, that is scary, there are two nations with Indo-European language, the same people that took down The Civilization in Indo Ganges valley. An African civilization and installed this regime. Well JAH know...

HIM soon come again I can feel it in I soul that it's not long to wait, the signs are all there, soon the beast will be the final one that is and was, Babylon go down.

Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I