Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2751&start_row=1

FASTING

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: bigginer Sent: 4/24/2008 5:09:23 PM

if ini want to fast when do i do it

give thanks to the most high and whoever helps the young ras

Messenger: Ras Judah Sent: 5/4/2008 9:22:09 AM

Ini can fast between 6pm Friday to 6pm Saturday on the sabbath if I feels it necessary.

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 5/4/2008 5:27:06 PM

Blessed heart of love

Yes I, it's up to the feel, I personally see fasting as a bless...but it's not to healthy for long for I, but I eating is as Ital as possible, so it's abstaining from a lot of things, that are not necessary.
The have to feel it, try to fast and the I will know, when and why, and yes I, it's always best to do it on Sabbath, witch the I must upkeep, it's a matter of life and death, if the I know the law and transgress with such big sin, as not living by the law of Life, Iternall LAW, to keep the Seventh day sacred, to rest, as JAH did, 4 Sabbaths per month, 13 months, 12 disciples and a shepherd, that is how it goes, why they say that it is Astronomical worshiping, did not HE who was the Irator of the Space, Sun star system, Life from Iration has it's way, like the stars and planets, it's just how it is and should, some people look up these signs, InI don't need to be afraid and look at such Devil like Zodiac, all knowledge is in InI Soul, just ave to reach and take it, but only thru JAH that is possible, the I have to watch the cycles and life around the I and the I will overstand that it is Imost Iportand to upkeep the LAW and especially the LAWS of Moses and Laws of the Ible, witch are really the basic Laws that the I livity on Earth as a flesh would be fulfilled, Covenant with Noah and Covenant of Adam and Eve with JAH , JAH and HuMan is One, Haile Selassie I crown HIM Empress Menen I on same day, blessed Mama Omega, As it was in the begining so shall it be in the end.

Did the I watch what those physicists discover and overstand, that Mans flesh is actually basically empty space atoms and other partical, so they are trying to discover something smaller than molecule and it's particles, witch would basically mean they would be like Gods, and the I remember where InI seen that?

Genesis 11

1And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.

2And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.

3And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.

4And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

5And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.

6And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

7Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

8So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

Ras Tafar I is going to show HIMself once again soon, perhaps not so so soon as I think, but very soon that is prophesied, but I think that now is the time.
Whole world is Sodom at this time, everything is getting faster and crazier, Sun is hot...
Did the I them hear how Astronauts saw visions(supposedly signs) witch Babylon of course regarded as hallucination,when exposed to grate amount of Sun rays. but InI Ras Tafar I know, that from ancient days Sun is the most important gift and Iration to this Earth, to all of InI, since InI flesh is from the Earth, InI know what it is , InI feel the same about Moon cycles, because it's still Sunrays shining from Moon anyway, It's all about Third Eye, Penal Gland, it's not some hockus pocus, How does JAH work, isn't HIM who said let not make a mistake to think that human is emanated from a divinity, Human is in the Divine cycle of Life. That is what Emmanuel I is all about, and now InI get back to SUN, witch was predestined anyway, by JAH millions of years ago, when He opened the Book, Seven Seals, Seven chakras...one who will try to save his flesh will loose it, InI emanate divinity from Iselfs, by being good Sons and dawtas of HIS Majesty, that's about it. No more apples, InI have learned from I mistakes, InI have to be ready to become cleansed by HIS Majesty fully, So much Iths is gained world wide, InI know where it come from, InI where InI have to Go, And with Sun rays JAH gives us the energy needed,

Revelation 8

1And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven(sky) about the space of half an hour.

All this Obama cult and Pastor Right confrontation, is not a coincidence as InI Ras Tafar I know, that such thing as a coincidence doesn't exist, anyway I haven't figured out fully who is the beast from the land, one witch will look like a lamb and speak as a dragon, lamb can only come from the Israelites, Obama is original man, he does look like a lamb, presidency and votes are far more important to Obama then Friends and truth...He is biggest White Supremacy trick from Xman sip passion Pro calamity nation of the Hebrews in Egypt, nothing more but a joke, a trick of the Devil, the same tricks then, same now, Devil hasn't changed his ways no how...
Now they are saying that He is the next JFK, has the I seen videos about Haile Selassie I visits to USA and meetings with D. Eisenhower and JFK and how they both where presidents who have uttered something that is actually happened just now in it's full blow, Ike about the Industrial Military machine on his speech on the last day in the office and JFK about the Secret Societies of Babylon who are ruling it now fully, 50 days after that speech he was assassinated, this happened also after his refusal to wage a WWIII against USSR, witch would have ended most part of the humanity... Witch I'm sure these people that are fully in control now wanted all a long.
HIM warned them then...

video from LOJ, about IKE, JFK and HIM intro
part One

I personally fast thru Friday midnight, to Saturday midday...
give thanks, if the I still want to reason, sorry to take up so much space about some things that might seem not related to Sabbath, but Sabbath was made for Man, so was this world and JAH word, it's a gift, so why would some one spit in HIM face: "I don't want the I gift"; it is rude not to accept gifts from heart especially from the loved ones, so how about the Most Loved One.
Is JAH not the God of the Sabbath, seek JAH and knowledge shall be added, try to do what HIM did and does and will do for Iva with open heart and all will come naturally.

Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 5/4/2008 6:02:07 PM

P.S.
When I said Zodiac I ment horror-scope...

Genesis
An JAH said - “Mek there be lights ina Heaven space that them might separate day an night; an mek them be fe signs eras days an years; mek there be lights ina Heaven space that them might shine pon Earth;”

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 5/6/2008 9:31:12 AM

Dear Prince Hotep,

Give thanks for the higher reasoning. If I were to quote all the parts that gave resonance, I would end up repeating the whole posting. Many thanks for sharing the elevation. The reasoning was superior.

I have a question? Have thee I ever felt compelled to enter a period of reclusive meditation...? See, this is the annoying thing about sometimes having those of the wicked world be able to view our talks, cos more time a one needs to reason with bredren... but anyway...

Yeah, Prince Hotep... I don't know whether thee I will sight it, but do thee I ever see it where JAH is clearing up a One's schedule and their social space... like, ye know, a period in life where it gets real quiet. Then, usually it is a good sign of the time to do some mental spring cleaning, catching up with the Self. Yeah, so gloriously and with almost grovelling thanks to the Most High Selassie I JAH RasTafari... I have some space at the moment and I feel compelled to spend the time going into my Psalms and ye know, spend the time, full time, in priyers and meds. But ye know what... regardless of my commitment, I have almost declined myself, like... Sabbath is good, goings and comings is good, but I'm almost fearful of putting in full time hours for what could be this period of devoted meditation. Does that sound crazy? I mean, thinking about it, this period of space I have is finite. I know in the next few weeks, it will all be go, go, go, again... so, I see that I can spend my days picking up my Ible and seeing where it takes me... but what are thee I reasonings on this? Have thee I ever felt this way and what is the meds on this heavens?

I would like to hear from Ark-I too, as well as Ras KebreAb, if he's still about (???) and the whole family.

Blessed Love, Menen Ises..!

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 5/6/2008 12:48:23 PM

blessed love empress

give thanks for the kind words, just speaking what's on I mind, basically saying HIM words and doing HIM works, everything comes from HIM, not some vain imagination.

I have just had that kind of period...at least I think that was it, on the last couple of months even weeks I started to gain more and more Ites, for this I give thanks...
If the I wants to reason personally, the I can link I up anytime, actually it would be a bless...I'm over the name Prince Hotep, on the skype; yes I, there are sometimes some things that I want to reason with someone who is troding Ras Tafar I, some personal reasonings, away from all the wicked eyes and ears...other than that it's all good, the more Ites and reasonings, the better the outcome, I guess some one might read the R easoning and overstand more, without even asking, one learns a lesson.

Fearful? Seems a bit strange, perhaps it's what the I needs to meditate on, the fear...where does this feeling come from? Can the I elaborate? I guess I have never had such a busy schedule since I started praising Ras Tafar I, I study at a university and have the grate luxury, for witch I give thanks, to be jobless...so this leaves I with a lot of time to grow...I don't have any Idren and so on, all the Rasponsability I have Right now is carry HIM works, the more I view it the more clearer it gets, I started to translate HIM words into Lithuanian, I'm the only one to do it, so I have to do it, so I do it. HIM is I duty.

Ises

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 5/6/2008 9:21:18 PM

Blessed Love I idren

Someone call i? lol
No worries Empress,i nah go nowhere, not only do i love this forum that allows i to reason with i idren across land and sea,but i also have responsibilities here, so yes i, as Lutan say, Rasta still deh bout, if i dont write so much now,its not because i am not here,just giving some space to some

As to the i question "Have thee I ever felt compelled to enter a period of reclusive meditation.",
i answer is constantly sistren,constantly
There are times when it is like i simply vanished from this world.
I have always been like this. But here where i live now,it has become even more pronounced. The i already know,like Hotep,i dont have idren around i,so it just gives i more incentive to keep to iself. I know in the eyes of many here,i am probably considered to be anti-social, lol, probably true,since i dont like this society anyway.
But that is just how i am, but there are times when, as the i said,i just go into that really reclusive state,just iditation,fasting,ible reading. And it is true what the i said because its not just i saying to iself, oh,now i am going into iditation. No, its just Jah works. It just seems to unfold that way,if one just notices the signs. Quite strange,or should i say,quite wonderful it is,because it is not only that it gets quiet and one gets more free time,but even things that seem to be waaay over our control,like even the weather,seems to become ideal to induce one to go into that iditative state, so yes i, Give thanks for the Glorious works of Emperor Selassie I.
This weather thing is so strange,you know,sometimes, i think like, hey,there are thousands of people living in this area,Jah didnt make this weather just for i, did HE?
I wish all who utter out the name of His Majesty would really know the power they are dealing with, sadly many wont,until it is too late.

As to the feeling of being fearful, i am not certain as to your meaning,would be good if you can try to elaborate. But ofcourse i wont ask you to bare your heart on this public place.
But there is a kind of fear that i do feel, although i am not sure if fear is the right word.
I think this feeling stems from the need to balance between the material and the iritical world.
i feel that every Rastafari,every real Rastafari trodding this earth,if he/she had to make a choice between the two,wouldnt even think twice,they would choose the iritical ites.
But as long as ini live in this world,ini have to keep that balance. Ofcourse not everyone has to do that. I mean who doesnt see Ethiopian Bahtawi monks with them locks,barefoot,rod and staff,not a possesion in the world,going about doing Jah works, who doesnt see those people and envy them? i certainly do, but again not everyone can do that, most of us have responsibilities,we have different works to do,we have people to feed.Those monks can go about just on the food that people are kind enough to give them so they can concentrate their whole being into the spiritual side of things. But if everyone went into that state,then there would be no people to give them the food they need.
So if there is any fear that i feel when going into that reclusive iditation state,it is that. Because it is almost like, imagine you are standing on a long long road, and you are right in the middle.
If you move to one side,you go/rise higher into the spiritual world,if you move one side you go/sink deeper into this material world.
Now for i personally, atleast for the forseeable future,i have to keep going back and forth between the two. I have to take my long slow walks into the spiritual side,then i have to come back and dip my feet into the material world. And that is where that kind of fear comes from, because i feel as if, if one day when i am taking my walk on the spiritual side,if i happen to linger too long,if i walk too far into into the spritual side,i wont even find i way back to the material world. Because when you are in that iditative state,you will certainly see some things that you will never see while in this material world,somethings you will see and can never "unsee".
And I fear that,still not sure if fear is the right word, because i just have too much responsiblities here,too many works i have to carry out before making that long walk a permanent one.
So i try to be careful.
I always try to keep in mind that its not just i who decides when it is time to move completely away from the material world, everything has to be right,time and space, otherwise, i would just running away from all the things i have to do here...and i nah run from nuthin

For now i give thanks,Holy I Selassie I, for giving i those moments when i can just be reclusive and iditate for a little while which gives i the strength i need to face this world again,for giving i shelter before going out in the rain again,for giving i water before trodding this desert again.

Blessed Love
RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/7/2008 12:08:10 AM

I will reason soon.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 5/7/2008 1:59:36 AM

Ises Idren

Yes Ras
I think this feeling stems from the need to balance between the material and the iritical world.

Somehow I started to notice that outer world can do less and less to inner world for I, on this process of rising. Because when I rise, I still might go down, a little, but so small that it would take one Iditation day to bring it back, in other words like the I said, it's impossible to unlearn it, I was starting to think like this too, that spiritual world is too far from the material, but still InI balance it...though the world is unclean, but I still can walk the road in full glory, actually that is what InI sopouse to do. Think about HIM, did HE didn't go to UN and all those places, HE met and interacted with the worst people on Earth, the ones that are running it, HE was in contact with the devil...the same like Jesus Christ in HIS time interacted with pimps and whores. I still see people, all people as potential Sons and Dawtas of HIM, still HIM lives and reigns in the hearts of all flesh, just that some people might not have heard the good news from Emmanuel I...and this world of matery can soon become close to the world of spirit, and only it can rise, spiritual world is already is like it is from Incient of times, it's just InI that are rising, the knowledge is there and where it has always been, so InI just give InI Right hand as little babees, to HIM to guide InI thru this world into that world, all the time.

The point of becoming ONE is also to help others rise too, so doesn't matter if the I has risen to be Christ, still the I in the world, unless the I lives in a tabernacle, witch would be a bless, but it's unfair to some people, because they don't know what the I know, especially in some places. Hebrews had been warned a lot of times, so the careless Ethiopians shall just go down with the rest of them...
Book of Life

The weather and all those things where Irated long time ago and HIM knew that the I is gonna do and think what the I did on that particular weather and day, either way HIM knew, but still it's InI that chooses to do so...HIM is InI milk and honey, InI shall inherit the Earth, the world will be for InI to rule, to be ruled by the ONE
So I don't think InI have to fear for something, concerning the balance between the worlds, when time comes InI just rise, as HIM planned when HE Irated everything, yes I, all in it's time and place, I think that all InI have to worry is only not getting mixed with the priorities, between the two...no fear.

for Iva the same

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 5/7/2008 8:25:36 AM

yes my lawd and empress,
I FEEL THE SAME WAY I BEEN CAUGHT UP WALKIN WITH JAH AND ALMOST FORGOT TO COME BACK TO EVEN MY FAMILY.. BINGHI SOUND SO SWEET, EMMANUEL WORDS SO NICE, THE LAST 3 OR 4 SABBATH KEEP LINGERING ON TRU THE WEEK FOR ME.
I BEEN LOCKED UP IN MY BREDREN STUDIO RECORDIN I SELF READIN THE BLACK SUPREMECY BOOK OVER SOME BINGHI DRUMMIN AND REASONIN LIVE WITH A COUPLE BREDRREN {THE FEW THATS HERE}
AND AFTER HOLDIN A STRENGTH FROM TABER THE OTHER DAY I BEEN ON CLOUD TWENTY
BOBO LIFE BOAT SAILIN ON SAILIN ON WITH CHRIST IN THE VESSEL WELL SMILE AT THE STORM SAILIN ON BOBO LIFE BOAT SAILIN ON YOU KNOW?

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I