Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2727&start_row=41

Masturbation

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 55
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 3/15/2020 4:54:08 PM

Garveys Africa, I apologize for the joke. Sometimes I joke with people who aren't easily amused. I wasn't trying to make you mad.

Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 3/15/2020 5:07:04 PM

On "man and woman is life"... there are species of snails/worms/slugs that have a rape fight to determine which snail gets its penis eaten off and impregnated.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/19/2020 11:54:27 AM

"the phallus is designed for the vagina according to I African culture"

ummm.... sorry, but last time I checked the male phallus has multiple roles and one cannot make assumptions based on the shape.

The male penis is mainly designed for liquid waste removal just as the anus is designed for solid waste. One could say that means the anus should never be used sexually but then that same logic would have to apply to the penis.

And the same hand (since were talking about masturbation) that helps you to not pee on yourself is the same hand that aids in guiding the penis into the vagina. The act of simulating the thrusting into the vagina with the hand is beneficial to the male's health; physical, not just psychological.

Masturbation can protect communities from unwanted pregnancies and a population that is out of control. It also protects against choosing a wife simply for sexual fulfillment when outside of this he wouldn't tolerate her. It also cuts down on rape and molestation as people's hormones drive their libido and can produce harmful sociological effects when ignored. Catholic priests are one of the biggest examples of people taught not to masturbate as if this sexual repression is some form of piety. And yet we see it is not natural and their urges can turn to children.

Boys start producing semen and the hormones that motivate sexual interest sooner than society would prefer. We produce semen around 12 years old. I don't think any 12 year old boy was designed by nature to be a father. It is merely the start of when the equipment starts working. Just because you're equipment is working doesn't mean you should be interacting with the vagina.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-reproductive_sexual_behavior_in_animals

Not only do animals masturbate but they also use urine to mark their territory. So this just goes to the fact that parts of the body are like tools that can be used for different purposes.

Even though we sometimes smoke a natural herb... that doesn't mean that smoking itself is natural or that the lungs were designed for it. Instead, smoking is just a way to get THC into the bloodstream. No one needs THC. So arguing against something you want because it isn't technically a necessity, I don't think is a good argument. By that logic one should eat the same meal everyday with all required vitamins and minerals mixed in without any regard for taste.

And as far as what's needed by society...

You can almost tell when an adult needs to get some sexual release. And those who are getting enough sexual intercourse, in my opinion, tend to have clearer thoughts. However, if you are only getting it from women you are likely thinking about sex throughout the day. This could be the same as someone who masturbates but I think it is more of a religious dogmatic myth that not masturbating is better or somehow preserves your "vital essence". Scientifically speaking, the male body produces semen all the time; millions of sperm cells. If you don't masturbate your body has to find some other way of getting rid of them just like a woman's body has to get rid of the egg every month. So it may be that masturbation evolved completely naturally in order to help relieve the body of excess sperm the same way that the penis is used to relieve the body of excess liquids. If we see semen as just another liquid then it makes sense for the body to combine these roles into one; so that you can use whatever means available to relieve yourself of excess bodily fluids.

But since it's the penis, we are taught to feel shame as if it makes us dirty/impure. However, like mucus and saliva, its another fluid that can build up to an eventual release.

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 3/19/2020 1:24:09 PM

100% agree

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/19/2020 3:04:59 PM

XP have you gone mad?

My argument isn't about masterbation I think unnuh gone into a weird debate I care not for.... My thing is to counter the earlier idea that cocky and pussy are not designed for each other.

The phallus was designed to urinate? Yes. There are also two vital sex organs named the gonads theoretically attached to most phallus. Directly involved in reproduction. Directly related and perfectly 'fit' to the female reproductive system. In ancient times we call this fit the ANKH.

Your debating the fact that cocky fe go in a vagina? A dat it come to?

Nothing anatomically or embryonically says cocky and anus or cocky and mouth should go together. There is only one organ specifically designed from embryonic devopment to receive seminal fluid and that is only from the cervico-salpinx female anatomy

Carterblunt has already admitted to be trolling the issue. There is no such thing as a G spot. Dont confuse the role of the prostate. You can compare your phallus to a flesh eating parasite if you like.... Those bacteria were designed to eat flesh. Humans were designed to try and resist this which is why nec-fac illicits an immune response. There is no immune response initiated from cocky into vagina

Rastafari promote Life.
Rastafari promote Man to Wombman

The fist argument and batti argument are foolishness and useless

I'd rather promote prosperity and 10 to 1

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/19/2020 3:36:17 PM

I blame Iself

I will soon have some topics for people to reason on within the realm of Rastafari.

Soon come

Dont let this be your priority 😂;

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 3/19/2020 6:49:30 PM

Them gone mad.

More Royalty.

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 3/20/2020 5:19:44 AM

How has he become mad?

I just read it a an arguing that masturbation also can be natural

Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 3/20/2020 7:48:33 PM

He broke it down on an educational level like I just didn't have the patience for. He's gone mad with all the questioning of dogmatic superstition.

I'm not sure why Garvey feels this way. He didn't back up his logic with real world examples or causes the way IPX did. He doesn't seem willing to consider argument, he thinks it's "Afrikan" to be against masturbation, so if it's African, good enough, no further reasoning needed. Or it was "designed" though you can't possibly prove that, and he doesn't say who designed it, or why the design should matter more than the function.

Garvey, you identified yourself as an atheist in another thread. Why these creationist arguments? Nature can be horrible, we should only follow its design when it promotes health and well-being. If something is healthy but "unnatural", I still want it. Do you feel it's promoting well-being to tell homosexuals they aren't naturally occurring, and should ignore their instincts? Or tell incels not to masturbate, just go get laid? If not, I don't see how you can defend your views as something people should follow.

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 3/21/2020 5:16:57 AM

CarterBlunt

The whole nature debate is long because it is about how you as a ras defines it. But it makes sense in this trod i would say

For example, some people kill other people because they say it's just their natural animalistic instinct and use it as an argument. But we are people. The most developed species on earth. I look at what happened to the groundwater and climate after people moved together in cities and have "pushed themselves away from nature" A lot of negativity and punishment the next generation has to fight against.
These days, nature makes sense in, among other things, this debate. You see that ninja also argue why it is natural. GARVEY argue why its not.

Throughout time, people have, through instincts and experiences, found out what is natural (right) for themself. The reason why people living in the big city can't get b12 without eating meat is because we have moved into towns with systems that purify the water for b12 and thus come out of your faucet for example.

My natural though think that You can learn a lot both from GARVEY and Ninja

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 55

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I