Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2696&start_row=1

Are they all ONE

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Gizzmo Sent: 4/1/2008 4:16:15 PM

Been reading the bible and a thought dawned on me.Are Seth,Melchiziedek,King David,Elisha,Jesus,and Haile Selassie I all ONE spirit? Or one being?
I have read some preachers and Rabbi's have tried to make a connection between Seth and Melchizedek.But the more I read about the people I mentioned above,the more it seems that they are all One.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 4/2/2008 1:22:15 PM

We all are one!

Messenger: ciriefader Sent: 4/2/2008 1:32:44 PM

i and i

when i and i are one
jah is with us

i
  i i
 i i i

*** OT ***
makes me want to go into the mountains and find the gift from god that will cleanse me soul and eradicate all the babylon tension and stress

no seed sensamelia jah gift to mankind

makes me laugh when babylon says weed is bad and paranoia and all that
...course it is man, ya mix it wid weed seed
doh!
*** OT ****

anyway back to the subject
it says in the religious writings that is it 165,000 people
namely GODS PEOPLE will inherit the earth in the final days of destruction and will be protected..

the triangle i show above is god and i and i people as one
it will get bigger or smaller but only 165,000 people will be ritcheouse enough to survive in the end

i think this is as true as i can explain

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 4/2/2008 2:38:23 PM

I thought they said 144 thousand and Jehovah's witness' misinterpreted in their literature as 144 people.

144 thousand would be 12000 per tribe

Messenger: Nick1234 Sent: 4/2/2008 2:59:22 PM

I and I overstand it to be 144,000 of the tribes of JUDAH as well as many more people from all tribes. So it will be much more than 144,000. It will be all of the righteous

JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: ciriefader Sent: 4/3/2008 3:21:05 AM

yeh sorry thats it 144000 people
i knew it was something like that

Messenger: Gizzmo Sent: 4/3/2008 4:40:49 PM

unless you read the Apocalypse of Paul (which was almost included in the N.T.) which at the end says all those who repent (even if you are in hell) and accept Christ will be purified and enter heaven.

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 4/11/2008 11:41:46 PM

144000 CHOSEN ELECTED SAINTS WOULD SIT WITH JAH IN HIS COURTS AND REIGHN FOREVER
BUT THOSE WHO WILL MAKE IT TO ZION WILL BE COUNTLESS LIKE GRAINS OF SAND ON THE SEA SHORE
BLESSED

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I