Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2693&start_row=1

pictures of my chalices''

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: dirtyd Sent: 3/31/2008 6:28:37 PM

Ive been asked to put some pictures on this site.I make glass art and responded to a letter on how to make chalices,thats how I make my living here in the states.I would be honered for everyone on this site to get a chance to see my art.Glass is a natural material made from sand and heated at a very high temp. until it turns to liquid and is then sculpted into anything you can imagine.My favorite thing just happens to be very nice chalices,ones that don't leave the house,ones to be proud of.Please tell me how and if its ok to post some of my art on this site for all to see.i've never sent pics to a website,only e-mails,so with a little help i'll do it,Denis. dirty74@bellsouth.net

Messenger: dirtyd Sent: 3/31/2008 6:47:18 PM

one more thing-most glass pipes you see in shops have been ''torch fumed'' with silver to make them change color.The more you smoke out of them the more they change color.The silver creates a mirror effect and when the black resin builds up it makes a beutiful arrodesent effect all over the piece.Silver is natural but fuming it isn't.Its not going to effect the smoke or your body and lungs,its put there because it makes the chalice look like a shiny gem.If your strictly Ital,you might want to consider this when buying a glass pipe.But unlike metal,ceramic,and alot of different woods and plastics,glass is totally safe,and all you taste is what you put in it.I can make them with or without fumed silver or gold.p.s.-gold gives the piece shiny purples,greens and gold tones,where silver gives them blues creamy whites and of course silver tones.I can put names in marbles on the piece,I can do red gold and green pieces,i know how to put Lion heads in marbles also.

Messenger: jehssie1 Sent: 3/31/2008 7:09:26 PM

what city is the I residing?

Messenger: dirtyd Sent: 3/31/2008 7:41:33 PM

Charlotte,North carolina,home of nascar,banking,southern ignorant rednecks that talk behind my back because of the way I look.There are alot of good people here,i'm just talking about the majority of people and what this town caters to.I send glass everywhere though.I just sent a sculpture to germany for a woodworking company,it was a glass mini table saw and it sits in their display museum.I've got my art in england and holland too.Sending chalices is no problem,it feels good to know that there are people using and enjoying my art around the globe!

Messenger: Nick1234 Sent: 4/1/2008 4:21:18 PM

Yo I and I live in Charlotte North Carolina also. There are a lot of rednecks around Charlotte though.

JAH RASTAFARI

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I