Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2682&start_row=1

Genetic Africa

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Gizzmo Sent: 3/27/2008 4:15:15 PM

I know Marcus Garvey and others wrote about Africans going back to Africa,would this include people that are Geneticly African but may be of a different/or none african heritage.For instance Southern Italians genetics are 87% African,and I saw African Lives where this Cajun woman was 97% African? Would they be part of the Exodus to Africa? Or should they return Europe.

Messenger: Ten Sent: 3/27/2008 4:32:07 PM

Africa is the birthplace of all humankind, animal life and Creation. We all come from the Motherland.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 3/28/2008 1:45:02 PM

Go away Gizzmo. It's getting obvious.

Messenger: Gizzmo Sent: 3/28/2008 4:10:51 PM

Whats obvious?

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 3/29/2008 2:50:45 PM

ye know... your actual point. different from what you're actually saying.

Messenger: Gizzmo Sent: 4/1/2008 4:11:08 PM

To be honest I was just realy curious.Maybe I could of worded it better but I tend to think outside the box and I just wanted to know the answer.I don't have any secret agenda.
Sorry if you think that but I don't.

Messenger: Gizzmo Sent: 4/1/2008 4:11:15 PM

To be honest I was just realy curious.Maybe I could of worded it better but I tend to think outside the box and I just wanted to know the answer.I don't have any secret agenda.
Sorry if you think that but I don't.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 4/2/2008 1:26:33 PM

The first step is to get rid of the Suez Canal which is man made; there is no middle east!

Afrika is for Afrikans at home and abroad. Repatriation can be a spiritual journey.

Before plate techtonics and continental drift, there was only one land mass, so every one is on the continent.

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I