Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2676&start_row=1

THE MOST OUT OF PLACE THING IVE EVER SEEN

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: BLACK STAR Sent: 3/24/2008 9:00:28 PM

http://blackking.net/principe%20de%20gales.jpg

[COPY AND PASTE] IN THE ADDRESS BAR
I COULDNT PASTE THE PIC BUT HERES THE LINK
U GOT TO SEE THIS

Messenger: Nick1234 Sent: 3/24/2008 9:23:09 PM

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 3/25/2008 2:36:21 AM

it's mockery and a disgrace and it can only happen in a Bob Marley museum, they are putting him on every T-shirt and they are doing this...HOTTA FYAH, I know I shouldn't judge, but what's next? The Harlot at a Nyahbinghi?

King of kings, Lord of Lords,
Holy Emmanuel I
Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 3/25/2008 9:40:05 AM

Love

Through RastaItes.com this Statement was published.

Selah

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/26/2008 2:50:57 AM

A different prespective? you decide
check at around 3 and half min into the video

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 3/26/2008 7:02:12 AM

he's had good pr training, right? that was very well done. I sight what he means about how His Majesty dealt with them in openess. They can't stop the times, so there's not necessarily a need to exclude, them in a sense. But I NAH smile up with Prince Charles, no way no how. Teehee... I was in JA at the said time they were there... and I was saying to my peeps anyhow they did let me round there and I got near prince charles, I would have timed it and then make one sudden movement... RAH! Just to try and get him to shapeshift, due to the shock. LMAO.

I sight that all these strange movements are part of fulfillment of prophecy. They need to happen, but I'm sure glad I didn't feel the need to be there. Selah.

Messenger: Ten Sent: 3/26/2008 11:07:25 AM

Greetings
Yes I Empress Yaa, Sizzla does talk a good one. Nyahbinghi drums are an incient sacred order and are not played by just anyone, even moreso Prince Charles and the monarchy of blood & conquest he represents. Having read the Statement posted it was done without the consent of the Binghi House so fire burn even more. So the drumming was against RasTafari code of conduct and with the knowledge of the Binghi house, its illegitimate and unprocedural. Whether Prince Charles has the means or not is of little consequence if he and his Jamaican organisers lack the RAS-pect for other cultural and spiritual ways of life. Because of his privileged position and title he is allowed to take part in sacred ritual??? What world is this? Its just another disguised humanitarian effort that's really just taking pleasure in the 'exotic' and 'Other'. How 'wonderful' Charles should play the drums, he's 'becoming ethnic' right? So he can know what it feels like to chant down Babylon right? Lol! Wat a ting, JAH!

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 3/26/2008 3:25:19 PM

blessed love my empresses
Yes I
Sizzla does seem very far from what is Ras Tafar I into what is good for buiseness. I know why he did though. The radio is runned by a white guy dough I don't know the place of this studio, but I must take a guess it is somewhere where the audience is white and if he would suddenly Isponde with "fyah bun da BaconGame Palace and HER MAjesty the Harlot" but what the white people would have said while listening to something that would make them from a Sizzla fan into "who this Nigger think he is" but finally I don't really know what Sizzla thinks he does a lot of good things also but he is no longer militant....and why is that????

"I would have timed it and then make one sudden movement... RAH! Just to try and get him to shapeshift, due to the shock. LMAO."
Yes I LOL
If I would have been there I would have joined in.
But on the other hand one lady from Latvia(the neighbor of I country) slaped Prince Charles with a bouquet of roses, dough I don't know the outcome for her.

Yes Ten
It just shows how the image of Ras Tafar I is being downstroyed with such foolishness...stickers, posters, movies, TV, magazines, Royal Banner on almost every smoking kit, adiddas even make shoes and training suits wit those three lines in Red Gold and Green and the addidas sign is in Red, Green and Gold too. One love don't worry be a hippie culture. Presented...I remmember the movie "Cool Runnings" wit John Candy, I don't know about the original first Jamaican bobsled team in the Olympics, but the movie showed one team member as a Rasta but as a hippy Rasta, foolish, childish, stoner, dreddie, RasTa of course the movie was fu**d up too, with fake Jamaican accents, Yes accents not language, because there but few Jamaican words and somewhat of a Jamaican accent...Xdiotic movie, but the movie is not the point.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/26/2008 6:11:16 PM

Ises,

Well,i dont want this to turn into a discussion about Sizzla or his militancy or whatever, that was not i intent in putting up the video, so i will leave him for now except to say one of the reasons why i did put it up is because i love people like that, who think quick on their feet.
Seen, you have to sight what is happening when babylon asks question,same things they try to do with Christ,same with Selassie I, same things they do now,you know, they have this slick way of asking questions,they act like they agree with what you are saying but all they do is think of ways to tie you up, to make you say something that will back you into a corner.And thats why i LOVE the way Sizzla answered that question, no way that man there expected that answer, the answer he was expecting is what i sight everyone here saying, you can hear, soon as Sizzla says "beautiful" the man was like "Waah?", its good he didnt fall off his chair there, haha. And so you have to keep it when dealing in babylon, keep them on a need to know basis, there are things not for their ears at all. I mean how would it have looked if Sizzla had stood there and started badmouthing his Rasta brethren? Make babylon happy`? burn that. Because i am sure if most of you here think about it, you would guess just like i do that Sizzla would have much more to say about this thing when he is just reasoning with his other Ras idren, dont you think?

Other than that, as hard as it seems that some of the i them are taking this, i iself cannot bring myself to take this seriously at all.Perhaps i am not seeing something that the i them can see.
I mean, can anyone tell i, how this harms ini in anyway?, i mean really. what did do? get Rasta in the newspapers? thats it? i dont have any problem with that. A few more people know of ini, cool. Alright, the image might not be what ini want to project to the world, but come now, did any of you really expect babylon to suddenly change its ways and give Rastafari its proper due? If anyone has, then you are more optimistic than i. I might add as well, that though the photo just shows them sitting there and smiling, i dont know what was said to charles about Rastafari and ini cause,so i cant say anything on that
Ok, so it might all be a big joke to mr charles there, but so what?
I dont care, and i dont know why anyone else would.Lets Say you heard tomorrow that charles had bought some drums for himself and he is sitting in his palace drumming all day, are you going to get mad at that as well? No, i wouldnt think so, so what makes this any special?because its in JA?lol, he didnt try and go to BoboHill, he didnt go to no real Hola ground, he went to a death museum,he knows what he is doing
Perhaps the i them consider,as Sis Ten has mentioned, that it is a sacred ritual (i will admit i dont like that, too religious sounding for my taste, rituals and things, not saying anything on you sis Ten but anyway) but lets examine that
What makes it sacred? is it the drums? i dont think so
Is it not the intent behind it, is it not the cleanliness of the hands that play it, the purity of the hearts that carry the sounds, is it not the righteous word sound and power that accompany it, is that not what makes it sacred ? So you tell i what kind of sanctity is the drum going to have in the hands of one such as Mr charles
And if any power was to come out from those drums, only mr charles heart would crumble right there, he would be like the unclean one who dares to come before the Ark of the JAh covenant, Fyah and brimstone.
But as you can sight,no power there, he played it and went on his merry way

As far as comparing this to the movie world and things i find it unnecessary, this is babylon after all, right? I mean its just like what they do with herbs. Think back, have you ever, ever seen, a movie where herbs is shown in any kind of positive light......any?
Yes, i love the movie Friday too lol, but of the two friends who is the messed up one with no job,no girl,no future ? SMOKEY lol...........and so it goes. no surprises there.
Forgive i,if i am taking this too lightly,but..so i feel about it

Blessed Love
RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/26/2008 10:42:27 PM

If Charles actually went to a Nyahbinghi gathering and went on the drums, I wouldn't see that as appropriate, because that seat is not his and he can't bring the heights he would need to bring to do that part.

What he participated in was drumming for the purpose of entertainment, not Nyahbinghi.

Now when I consider what Sizzla said, I look at how Emmanuel trods. He wrote letters to many leaders and wrote very nicely and courteously to them, even while he was blazing them out at the same time. He removed their cloak and revealed their sin, so they couldn't say they weren't told.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I