Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2660&start_row=1

Official Apology to the EABIC True Divine Church of Salvation

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: priestchristman Sent: 3/17/2008 10:53:24 AM

March 3rd, 2007/2008

Blessed Love to One and all,

Give thanks for life and the Mighty life keeper the Lord of the Sabbath, Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari. This letter serves as an apology to the Honourable Priest Shanty Tafari Edwards and to the Ethiopia Africa Black International Congress, at 10 Miles Bull Bay, Jamaica, for my indiscretions in placing certain sensitive information on the internet.

The said information was published on the web site boboshanty.org and was done so without the prior knowledge or permission of the leader of the camp in Tunapuna, Honourable Priest Shanty. In so doing, I breached protocol and leaned on my own understanding. In an over zealous plan to unveil truth I may have inadvertently damaged the reputation of the Congress, and the honourable name of His Majesty, Priest Shanty. It must be noted in all fairness that I was younger and less humble then and only seeking to find answers as a young priest in a confusing time within the fraternity. Remember not the sins of my youth nor my transgressions and forgive all my sins. By mercy and truth iniquity is purged. If Thou, O Lord, shouldest mark iniquities O Lord, who shall stand. Give thanks unto the Lord for He is good, and Jah mercy endureth forever. Most High Selassie I Jah Rastafari.

For any damages to the reputation of the Congress at Bull Bay, and to that of Honourable Priest Shanty Tafari Edwards, I humbly apologise, and am doing all in my power to alleviate the situation.

Yours respectfully,

---------------------------------------------
Priest Christman Israel

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 3/17/2008 1:39:10 PM

"

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 3/17/2008 1:46:08 PM

"In an over zealous plan to unveil truth I may have inadvertently damaged the reputation of the Congress, and the honourable name of His Majesty, Priest Shanty???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????my indiscretions in placing certain sensitive information on the internet??????????????????????"
MY LAWD..GIVE THANKS FOR LIFE!!! U KNOW? THE LIFE GIVER DADA
WHERE "R" U FROM TRINIDAD?
I DONT SEE BOBOSHANTY.ORG
ANY WHERE ON THE NET
CHANCES ARE NO ONE SEEN IT...
BLESSED LOVE HON

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/17/2008 2:32:28 PM

little confused, how do you damage the name of the Congress by unveiling truth?

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 3/17/2008 2:48:21 PM

YES MY LAWD THAT DONT SOUND TOO RIGHT...
HOW DOES ONE DO THAT ?
IT SOUNDS LIKE HE WAS BOUT TRYIN TO EXPOSE SOMETHING..
AND THEN ..U KNOW RELIZED HE WAS MISTAKEN
I DONT KNOW QUITE CONFUSED MY SELF HONOREBEL

Messenger: BLACK STAR Sent: 3/24/2008 7:44:07 PM

My lawd
what atragedy to feel at odds with the CONGRESS
I couldnt imagine how the man must feel,
WHAT ON EARTH DID YOU SAY
HOPE U FOUND PEACE IN THIS JUDGEMENT

Messenger: zalika Sent: 5/24/2010 7:43:02 PM

This is a pathetic display
this is not humility it is clearly the mumblings of a coward who himself is afraid of what he may discover if he seeks the truth
3 years to the date of this message Priest Christman still subjects himself to the tyranny of Priest Shanty knowing full well that this man unlike Christ only seeks to serve himself
How can you apologise for seeking truth...how?
I unforunately did not read the letter for which this apology seeks to rebute but it is clear that this act of cowardice was a means for you to remain in the community and 'not rock the boat'
My friend I do not seek to insult you
You have recieved good teachings from Priest Shanty but not all are by his good example seek the truth,
You do NOT need a mediator to Christ.......
I told you the truth once...beacse it was not what you wanted to hear you dismissed me as a liar but search yourself and face it daily

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/24/2010 11:45:17 PM

Blessed Love Zalika,

The person that wrote that message only wrote that one message here. I and I never heard anything from him before or after that.

Messenger: Danel Sent: 7/3/2010 10:13:14 AM

@ priestchristman

I do not know your situtation, or what you are going through. Nor do I know what sensisitve information you posted, nor care to know. However I see that many posters on this thread are confused about how a certain group may hord information such as truth to themselves. I must say that I have wittnessed many Israelite camps who have huge egos. They want credit for every peice of truth that they uncover. And when a lion/lioness learns that truth, and begin to spread it in his/her name only, then the camp leaders get offended. I have seen this happen so many times before.

What these camp leaders fail to realize, is that the information is revealed by God, and not through their own understanding. In all actuality the knowledge that so called scholars and priest uncover, is Israelite information, that Israelite children all knew by the age of 12 anyway lol. People need to humble themselves.

Live free soldier !!!

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I