Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2651&start_row=1

how come it look like more whiteskin people live in South Africa?

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 3/8/2008 9:31:25 PM

The Europeans really did carve our nation Africa,they really had a scramble for our Africa.We got to free South Africa

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 3/10/2008 9:03:22 AM

SOUTH AFRICA IS MUCH LIKE THE U S WHEN IT CAME TO RACE
ONLY THE INDIANS ARE AFRICANS...
AND THERE NOT MUCH LEFT OF NATIVES HERE
WHITE PEOPLE IN SOUTH AFRICA WILL NEVER JUST UP AND LEAVE
JAH WILL HAVE TO DISPLACE THEM...
THEY FEEL FROM THEY WERE BORN IN AFRICA ..S AFRICA IS THEIRS TOO LIKE ANY OCCUPATION
AND THEY WILL FIGHT KILL AND DIE
TILL ITS DONE
SAD BUT TRUE..
JAH WILL DO HIS THING COUNT ON THAT
THE BLACK CHRIST WILL LAND EVERY MAN WOMAN AND CHILD UNDER THEYRE OWN VINE AND FIG TREE
AFRICA FOR THE AFRICAN
BUT REMEBER BOBO SHANTY IS A RACE AND NATION UNTO OUR SELFS ITS NOT JUSS ABOUT SKIN TONE ARGUEABLY
BUT ITS TRUTH
I WILL REACH GAHANA ETHOPIA BLACK AFRICA STAND UP AND SING WITH DANIEL BAND U KNOW.. LONG SIDE EVERY COSTA RICAN MAN FROM CHILE
U. S. J.A
AND I WILL BURN OUT SATAN WHERE I STAND
AS LIGHT AND BRIGHT AS I AM
HOLY IMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAAH RASTAFARI
THE SAME KNIFE STIK THE SHEEP STIK THE GOAT
TURN TO YOUR GOD AND KING HOLY IMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ten Sent: 3/10/2008 10:24:18 AM

Greetings
I think the South African situation is very diffrent from the case of Native Americans, Native Americans are a landless minority intentionally wiped out whereas in South Africa Blacks were indentured labour beaten into submission. The stories of political freedom of these two groups are very different - SA has a Black govt, the same cannot be said of Native Americans or Hawaiian peoples. In South Africa the Black majority was oppressed by a white minority and its only been 14 years since South Africa became independent. Its not been a long time to really expect the white minority economic power groups to just disintegrate and pack off out of Africa. I think also in SA there's been the rise of a new Black elite with alot of money and power, but distribution of natural and economic resources still remains in the hands of the few. A radical affirmative action policy like the ones in Uganda, Mozambique and more recently Zimbabwe will not correct the wrongs of apartheid. Its a very volatile situation that needs to be dealt with sensitively becuase it could throw the SA nation into civil unrest. Today in Zim, President Mugabe drafted an affirmative action law that says all businesses must be 51% Black owned, I think its a nonsensical law bec the country's problems are more complicated than just race. Its about distribution of resources in a transparent and fair manner for the benefit of the majority of the people, the same thing with SA. Whether white people are still in SA or not is of little consequence if there are lots of Black fat cats of the BEE (Black Economic Empowerment Group) lining their pockets. I'm not ignoring the race prob in SA, I know its serious but at the same time you've got to wonder what has the government done to make the Black majority more empowered?
Blessed Love

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 3/10/2008 10:57:41 AM

BLESSED LOVE,
I DO SEE THE DIFERENCE IN SITUATION IN S AFRICA I USED THAT AS A SMALL EXAMPLE OF OCCUPAITON SEIGE TAKE OVER WHAT HAVE U.
MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE USED PALESTINE OR I RAQ
BUT PRINCESS I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT U MEAN BY LANDLESS MINORITY? COULD U PLEASE EXPLAIN ?
IM NO SCOLAR OR EXPERT BUT SURLEY WHEN BABYLON CAME TO AMERICA THEY WERE A MINORITY IN AMERICA POPULATED WITH NATIVES....
INDIANS DIDDNT CLAIM TO OWN LAND BUT THEY LIVED HERE FOR YEARS IN NUMBERS...
NATIVE AMERICANS ARE STILL MEXICANS SOUTH AMERICANS
HONDORANS GUATAMAULINS COSTA RICANS ALL LATIN AMERICANS WERE DIFFERENT INDIANS OCCUPIED BY DIFFERENT COLONIES SPANISH ENGLISH WHAT EVER
THEY ARE MIXED NOW BLACK WHITE INDIAN TRUE SLAVE TRADE
[AND OR SOME CASES OF LOVE CAUSE NO MATTER WHAT OR WHERE U HAVE THAT]
BUT INDIANS POPULATED THE WEST I AM OPEN FOR CORRECTION.. IF IM WRONG I KNOW U ARE VERY EDUCATED SISTER TEN BUT
NOW
AND YEARS BEFORE BABYLON SAIL THE OCEAN
NO RACE OF PEOPLE DESERVES TO BE INVADED AND EXTERMINATED BY ANY NATION
REGAURDLESS OF COLOR OR RELIGION AND
IT SHOULDNT BE TAKIN LIGHTLY WHERE EVER IT HAPPENS OR EXISTS ..
U KNOW?
BLESSED LOVE FIRE BUN BABYLON EAST WEST NORTH SOUTH
MARCUS I SELASSIE I JAH RAAASTAFARI

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 3/10/2008 5:58:08 PM

blessed love
yes I babylon never say what is truth, I mean dem don't say that it was African Holocaust, Native American Holocaust, Australian idnigenous peoples holocaust, all they say it is a time of grate discoveries...GREAT DISCOVERIES? I remmember InI history book, where African slavery was mentioned only 2 pages in whole history class in High School curriculum, not only that, but there is two pictures of two black Africans enslaved and under the picture there is an explanation, somewhat of: "TYPES of Africans tooked from Africa" HOTTA FYAH PON DAT, I no longer trust no Babylon books, nothing, because it's porpouse is to tell what Babylon needs you to think and the knowledge that anyone gets from a white supremacist school or U N I versity is just half truth, in I Xtablishment as well, King Selassie I say I have to educate InI and so I shall do, it's good because that maybe I would get a pedagogical degreein the place where I'm in now, maybe I could teach the youth after I finish, seen? Anyways the most important thing is to carry JAH works

Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: Ten Sent: 3/10/2008 6:20:35 PM

Greetings
Yes I Idren Rook, its true the Babylon system strategically keeps people oppressed and when I spoke landless minorities I meant that the Native Americans are a small population in America and have very little access to resources, they do not have much land. There are sections specifically designated as sacred or tribal lands by the State, but the bigger share of the land is between the KKK State and the private landowners most of whom are white settlers not the native people of America. In Hawaii they've been lobbying for sovereignty from the US government and they want their monarchy re-instated with a Queen as head of the nation, but obviously the US/KKK govt is not about to let go of Hawaii just like that. Babylon still wants control yet the indigenous peoples have no authority in their own land. Its a wicked system.
Yes Prince Hotep its funny how they hide all these books from the world with the truth and its only when you do your own independent research that you discover the truth. In school they teach you abt the great explorers and discoverers like Columbus and Vasco DaGama but these people came to loot rob and exterminate as Rook says. That 's why I n I need to be educated of our own history so we can teach the youth the truth not the Babylon system that silences people from questioning.
Jah Bles

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/12/2008 9:58:43 AM

Blessed Love to all

Here is something i was told about yesterday, i didnt plan to repeat this but since the i them speaking on SA
There is a video going around the net, my brethren said he saw it on a hiphop site, of a bunch of white racists in SA, students no less, who took some dog food, put it on a plate, mixed it with their own urine, and then tricked some poor black people,who work there as cleaners into eating it
I know some will think, who would be so foolish as to eat that, but i know how i African people are, and i can explain it by saying, they cant ever imagine themselves doing something like that to someone else, so the idea that someone would do that to them hardly even enters their mind.
Im almost sure if i was there and i said to them, hey, that is urine and dogfood, dont eat it, they would probably have had a hard time of believing me, i mean, who does that, right? some white people do

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/12/2008 12:28:07 PM

The population in South Africa is 79.5% black, 9.3% white, 8.9% mixed, 2.5% Indian or Asian.

The reason why it may appear that there are more white people when viewing from the outside is likely because of the control they still have in South Africa. Even though South Africa is technically run by Africans, the white south africans still control alot through their economical control.

In regards to the video Ras KebreAB was speaking about. I took a look around to find it. It is wickedness. The people that made the video claim that it was just acting and not real. I don't know about that, but in either case, it shows the racist mindset of some of the white people in South Africa, because even if it was staged, they are treating the Africans in a cruel way and degrading them, making them appear low.

Here is a portion of the video with english subtitles.

http://observers.france24.com/en/content/20080228-good-old-apartheid-times

Here is the full video without subtitles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8N-h8anSuE&feature=related#

Here is a video showing the reaction of the cleaners that were abused.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNjJpxWaseE&NR=1

The wicked will continue until their season is finished, and then Jah will tear them down.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: dirtyd Sent: 3/31/2008 8:36:17 PM

I know what the europeans did,and it has upset and embarresed me over and over to know that the race I come from does what they do.It also embarasses me to hear a Rasta talk with racist undertones about europeans that have nothing what so-ever to do with those evil others.I know that if I were black I couldn't help having trouble with what has happened.America is supposed to be the freest place of all,but I know its the fakest.American morals come from wicked ruthless leaders who lie cheat and steal to get what they want,and that to me is disgusting.But every time i get on this site,I see writings that are negative towards whites in general.I would think if a white persons life has been changed so wonderfully by JAH,and he or she has been coming to this site in hopes of feeling enlightened by other rastas,and comes with a positive attitude and love of the culture,he or she would be welcomed feeling.There are alot of great reasonings on this site,but I see racism towards whites in general more than I would hope to see.I know wonderful white people in South Africa that don't need to be removed,and do great things for the country.I have a close friend that owns a substantial amount of land there,and gave 10,000 acres back to the locals for farming.She also deposited alot of money in African banks.And i'm sure you know that when you do that,you can't take the money back out and put it in another country,your money stay's in Africa.I don't think Kate Fordham should be removed from South Africa,do you?Thats what I mean about racism against the white race in general than to those other blue-eyed wicked fuckers,D

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 3/31/2008 10:05:31 PM

Free Africa!

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I