Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2649&start_row=1

JAH saved InI

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 3/8/2008 3:59:24 AM

blessed love
blessed Holy Sabbath, oh blessed be GOD Selassie I Jahovia JAH Ras Tafar I this day and everyday from Incient day, blessed be the Ras Tafar I principle from Incient day, and this principle give us the wisdom of Life and Life Iself everyday, that is the thing that gives I truth, knowledge, knowledge is power, power is life, life is the fyah that burns in I heart, fyah is that fyah that burns from the begining of days.

Just wanted to give thanks to the Lord God JAH Ras Tafar I for saving InI. Cause when I started to feel it and to know it, I can no longer be a slave to Babylon, and there is just the process of getting wiser and stronger, I pray the Lord to make InI be strong Itinue this way of life and I hope I will not stumble and remain Ras Tafar I till I'm laid to rest and for Iva more. I thank InI Ithiopian brethren and sisthren for sharing this Incient way of life, RasTa can't be stole from the I, cause the one who steal can't be RasTa, as Hoursemouth say in the Rockers "No body can nah rob them from that" that is what Ras Tafar I is, it's freedom, freedom to be saved, because the truth is freedom, Babylon all them do is try to disturb
the meditation, but people see it more and more and one who have eyes shall see, ones who have ears shall hear. Like Marcus Garvey say "Black Man Rise" R rule the Iniverse, now I overstand that racism can't be trampled unless wickedness is trampled, divide and conquer is just a part of the whole picture, the wickedness and uncleanliness is the thing that shall be trampled ghetto youths get out of the slum all over the world people shall be free, sick nourished, ungry be fed, naked be clothed, young protected and old cared for. Israel the one that hates the I and rules over the I shall go down a long with The Harlot and Babylon. Repatriation Reparation Ras Tafar I all in R over X.
Why white people turned this way the most of them are doomed, it was from the start of the days, greed is the mother of all sins, because it is linked to ego of the body but not directly as a way to make the body to be better but to make it feel good and the body starts to rule ove the I ,I is not linked with Iself, the I thinks that physicall body witch is very unstable is the gratest thing in life and it is your duty to please. How come some one can think like that? Can't they see the wickedness of the whole thing Ispecially in these time when Babylon try to kill the I with food and the I to be dead, the Ital don't stop never for Iva Most High JAH Ras Tafar I show the way, but if the I is not linked to Iself it means the I is runing from Iself with every wrong step the I make and if the I is runing from I inborn concept and inborn way of life the I is doomed to stay blind and stay in the dark till the end of the I days.
Lord of Lords, King of Kings Conquering Lion of the tribe of Judah, King Alpha and Queen Omega, begining withouth the end.
HolY Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I