Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2645&start_row=1

Global Warming

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nick1234 Sent: 3/5/2008 5:29:04 PM

Is Global warming real? I and I am doing my senior exit project on the effect of global warming temperature rise on the Earth's Sea Levels.
I and I have to make a product and a presentation. I and I will do a power point presentation at the local middle school on the effect of global warming on the earth' sea levels. I and I will also give a seven minute long speech in front of a board of judges. This is the load of crap that they make you do in public school just to graduate. And guess what, in the future-it gets worse. The Freshmen and Sophmores senior exit project will have even more requirements to pass. It will be torture. The poor will never be able to afford this crap, and many will not graduate from high school. This is an example of the type of Babylon fuckry that goes in the world.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 3/5/2008 9:35:09 PM

Greetings...

Nick I think this may be interesting for the I, it's long, but after a while they start getting on about global warming and the "possible"(I'm not saying this is fact as of yet, cause I put natural observation first) agenda, however, make thy own conclusions...

SELAM

Esoteric Agenda

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 3/6/2008 5:18:18 AM

Blessed love
I have watched the movie. The movie didn't tell I anything that I didn't know...JAH give I that wisdom and no movie, no book can replace that. Know thyself. That is it. That is practically what the movie is telling and that is what Ras Tafar I is telling from Incient days. I liked particullary the qoute in the end of the movie, where the guy says taht when the I enter a room full of darkness you have to light one candle and it's lit up, there is no thing that you can do the opposite with a room full of light. That is why Babylon can't win. Chant down the downpressor Black over white R over X , Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I conquer all

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I