Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2637&start_row=1

Koran

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Brethren Sent: 2/28/2008 8:45:35 AM

Can we Rastafarians also read the Koran?

Messenger: Diego B. Sent: 2/28/2008 9:15:37 AM

it is not forbidden nor unuseful, but we do accept as the only Truth the Metshaf Qeddus-the Holy Scriptures.

you know, the Book of Enoch, clearly says that there will be those who will have their own thoughts and maybe also transgression against the true word spoken by him (Enoch), and that they will write them in books and read them. His Majesty teaches us the higher respect for everything which is outside us and "other" to us, the higher respect ever appeared, but He Himself says that "the Bible rightly bears the name she bear (Holy)".

Blessed

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 2/28/2008 1:03:29 PM

Greetings...

"His Majesty teaches us the higher respect for everything which is outside us and "other" to us"

Diego B, please elaborate on how His Majesty taught I and I a higher respect for that which is outside and other to us. I'm not sure I overstood what the I is saying.
Give Thanks

SELAM

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 2/28/2008 9:16:55 PM

The Koran has many wise teachings and calls believers back to the original monotheism. There are some things I don't believe, however, such as Iyesus Christos not being the Son of God and the belief in the Holy Trinity. I and I believe in Yesus Ha Messiah and the Holy Trinity, because Haile Selassie is the Soul of the Trinity. To sum it up, just look for the verses which are of JAH and sort out the ones that man invented.

I and I have been thinking about Islam a lot and I believe that Islam may have been sent by God as a force to fight against the corrupted Babylon Christianity (Vatican), corrupted Judaism, and paganism that was prevalent at the time of Muhammad. The Emperor of Ethiopia granted refuge to some of the first Muslims fleeing persecution in Mecca.

Some Muslim are downpressors while others are righteous. In many of my previous posts I chanted down Islam calling it satanic. That is not right, some Muslims have been satanic but not all of them. There are many righteous Muslims.

One thing I and I like about the Koran is that it always warns about the Day of Judgement.

Remember to always chant JAH RASTAFARI

HAIL TO THE KING OF KINGS

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/28/2008 9:44:31 PM

I and I can read anything. As long as I and I don't deal with things that are against the Most High Jah RasTafarI.

Filter everything you read according to the way and teaching of His Majesty Haile Selassie I.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I