Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2620&start_row=31

Behold! (Haile Selassie is still alive video)

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 8/4/2018 12:19:55 PM

Yes, yes, of course, brethren & sistren: Jah Lives (no photos required)

Messenger: Angel in Zion Sent: 8/6/2018 10:39:28 AM

Yes indeed. Jah Lives! The first time I heard reggae music I was 10 and my grandfather was dancing around the room singing Jammin. He was telling me this is reggae music baby from the islands. My family listened to R&B,Funk,soul, and gospel music. So this was something new and unexpected. I could not completely understand, but I liked the music. As time went on I occassionally listened. When I went to the U.S. Air Force there was a mixed mexican brother that would make me mixed tapes from Steel Pulse and tell me to listen to the lyrics. I still could not completely understand. After the military I went to college on soccer scholarship. That was the first time I actually learned about Haile Selassie. I grabbed my old 1972 bible and read from beginning to end, the old and new. The energy that has been in me was growing, I started having a stronger spirtual connection to nature. I starting seeing more of the spiritual realm and could now distinguish the difference between vision and dream. That is when His Majesty came to me in spirit. I lived in a 2 bedroom townhouse with 3 roomates (2 to a room). The 2 beds were seperated on each end of the room. My roommate was from Haiti. The other 2 roomates were from Uganda (all on soccer team). I had been having some spiritual awaking experiences. They were kind of staying away from me because I was letting my locks grow. This one morning I was sleeping but could see the room around me. I heard that sound that His Majesty makes when he comes around. I was a little scared because I couldn't wake up. His Majesty walked through my door and I could see him and he smiled. He walked over to my roomate and touched his leg. I could see the indention in the covers in the spiritual realm. All of sudden I was awaken by my roommates screams. Hey, how did you touch me from the across the room!? I didn't it was His Majesty. He ran down the stairs screaming and crying and he called his mom in Haiti. I sat in my bed saying oh my God this is real. My roommate came upstairs and told me to stay away because his mom said that I was doing voodoo. I told him no I am not that is the King of Kings. This is what started the real spiritual journey for me. Yes, JAH Lives. I know it as fact and not belief. Like Bob said you must know, it is when you believe is when you mess up. Blessings and love. Many will be called and few will be chosen.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 8/10/2018 11:47:14 AM

Very profound and interesting personal experience, Angel.Thank you for sharing it.

I remember Bob Marley speaking about reggae music one time and he said, "My feeling about this music is that it will get bigger and bigger and it will find its right people as it gets bigger!"

Clearly, the music found one of its "right people" in you. That's how JAH spread the word of His return and His Covenant to the entire world, and foiled any attempt by Babylon to stop the message: By creating reggae song prophets and reggae music which slipped past every barrier like a thief in the night.

Like the song says: "Oh, brothers, you should know and not believe."

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I