Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2616&start_row=1

HEART OF SABBATH

1 - 1011 - 19
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 2/8/2008 6:49:25 PM

I FELT TODAY I SHOULD POST SOME MORE IN DEPTH VEIWS OF THE BOBO SHANTI
SINCE PEOPLE ARE VERY CURIOUS
ABOUT WHAT IT REALLY IS TO BE BOBO AND WHAT IS NOT TEACHINGS OF THE WORTHY FOUNDER LEADER PRESIDENT GOD AND KING
THE RT HON KING IMMANUEL CHARLES EDWARDS
THE CONGRESS IS VERY SERIOUS AND ITS NOT AN EASY LIFE TO LIVE
BUT IT SEEMS TO ME THE
"R"IGHT WAY TO LIVE GIVE THANKS AND PRAISE INI CAN CHANT

"A NEW CREATION A BRAND NEW MAN OLD THINGS WILL PASS AWAY
IM BORN AGAIN MORE THAN A CONQERER THATS WAT I AM "
CORONATION CORUS -["WEN MAN GET CROWNED"]

I PRAY THESE POST GIVE SOM INSIGHT THAT ONES CAN ENJOY AND RESPECT

REGAURDLESS OF THEIR OWN MANSION OR TRODDIN
BLESSED LOVE HON.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 9/18/2019 7:44:45 PM

Sabbath Service 24th August 2019

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgE-_-0oyxI

Sabbath Afternoon Service

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcs_p-T247k

Sabbath Evening Service

www.youtube.com/watch?v=86t5lyKQCFo

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wijzVRp4Bao&t=28s

www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4JbWuH5Bbw

Edit: Youtube linkage no longer works? Edited and included the links for those intrested

BLESSED LOVE

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 9/21/2019 7:19:41 AM

Blessed Heart of Sabbath Give Thanhks and Praise My Lord

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH RasTafarI

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 9/24/2019 5:44:25 AM

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 8/21/2021 10:44:52 AM

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 8/21/2021 10:46:14 AM

"I AM A NEW CREATION"

Chorus

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 8/21/2021 4:45:57 PM

Sabbath Service BoBo Hill Jamaica

Closing Hymn Lord of the Sabbath

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 8/22/2021 12:59:46 PM

Sabbath 20-21 August (Mosiah) 2021-22

DEUTRONOMY 28 was the Book read Sabbath morning
&
DEUTRONOMY 29 Sabbath evening.

BLESSED LOVE

Messenger: Bongo meca Sent: 8/25/2021 10:12:15 PM

So when is the Sabbath Saturday or Sunday?

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 4/21/2022 2:06:19 PM

HOLY SABBATH

(from at least 6pm Friday until at least 6pm saturday)

THE SABBATH TO BE KEPT HOLY (EX. 20&31)

Remember the Sabbath Day to keep it holy. Exodus 20 & 31, Leviticus 25. This means to say this day was created for all Black sons and daughters to keep it holy. This day is for everyone to keep it. No money spending on this day, from 6 p.m. Friday evening to 6 p.m. Saturday evening, the day must be kept holy. No work is to be done on this day, this is just a day of service. It is a bless day for everyone to keep it holy.

We attend service, that is to say we take our bible and go aside to read. Whether in the tabernacle or in your bedroom. You must keep this day holy, all you have to do is provide your meal from Friday, so has to have everything ready on this day, Saturday the seventh day. You fast from Friday midnight until Saturday midday then you would eat your meal. This is for the house of Israelite the Lord’s day to keep it holy. HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI.

The evil world tell you that Sunday is the day of worship, this is the imperialism and colonialism way of worship, that cannot lead you to God but to death; the way of society and Christianity. This is Satan way of worship, the X world teaching which leads to six foot six. You should choose R for R is right, for R can save life, the man of right can save life. Not Satan who kill you daily. All people in the world should keep the Sabbath Day holy, for God is in flesh. (1st Epistle St. John Chapter 4). Christ is in flesh, the Black God is in flesh. Not dead like the white one who is on the cross. We are the sons and daughters of the Black Christ. When you see yourself you see Christ, when you love yourself you love Christ. For God is love, let us all love. Black people turn to the Sabbath for by keeping the Sabbath you have eternal life.

SIX DAY WORK SEVENTH DAY REST IS THE DAY HOLY TO THE LORD OUR GOD. JAHOVIA JAH RASTAFARI.

LORD OF THE SABBATH

KING EMMANUEL THE 7TH ADONI-I GOD JAH RASTAFARI !!!

Remember the Sabbath to keep it holy (Ex. 31). 'If any man, woman or child pollute the sabbath that soul shall surely be put to death for the Sabbath is a perpetual covenant God and all creatures that have life,' saith the lord of Sabbath. Sabbath begins from Friday evening 5'o clock and continues until 6p.m. Saturday. On such a day no money is to be spent no fire kindled, there should be no travelling, all tools and instruments of work are to be put away. Money, broom, matches, should be hidden also until after the Sabbath. All woman of Right must attain unto these prinicipals of the Sabbath as it is a peculiar day when all should rest in praises and thanks giving with the heart, soul and mind rejoicing in the God of our salvation who lives in all flesh. Holy Emmanuel I, Selassie I, Jah Rastafari.

Righteousness exalts a nation and sin is a reproach to any nation for the wages of sin is death and the gift of God is external life, so live a right in yourselves to find God in flesh for no one could die to see god in themselves for the dead praise not the Lord, neither any that go down in silence (Ps. 115vs. 17). The white world teaching is a dead philosophy which can neither help nor save us the Black Nation. Everyone sees a yellow god. We the Black Nation must find God out of the Black African Woman in the world to own their Black King of Glory for there is only one Black King of Kings of the root of David. (Rev. 5:5) H.I.M Emperor Haile Selassie I who lives in the heart of all flesh, Ruler of earth, sky and sea (St. John 14).

The Black brings forth all flesh through reincarnation flesh and blood through a father lineage and a mother womb to face the final judgement. We the Black Nation are the said slaves that were taken out of Africa an our oppressors are the said slave masters come forward to face the final judgement anf justice for the poor and needy and have-nots that are in the world who have been robbed of the Godly Heritage of Black Ethiopia Africa. Only the true salvation of God in Flesh can save a people from sin and destruction, for the white world is lost and is now falling and no one can stop the judgement upon Babylon for one hour her judgement is come, read Rev, 18 vs,2, 10, 19.

1440,000 saints and our children numberless as the sand in the seashore are being gathered to take our flight home. Black Ethiopians come, thsi is the Black Supremecy slavation Call for all Black woman must return to our Black Supremacy Divinity in traditional culture of the robe and turban with hymn book and bible way through Negus our Lord and King, who comes for this world NOW! To set the world aright once more as how it was created and to gather the Red, Gold and Green, the Red, Black and Green with the Black Five Point Star which represents the House of Israelite along with the Blue and White United nations emblem that stands as our security. These are the Creational Covenant banners of royal Ethiopians born and unborn as long as they are Black. The Red, Gold and Green covenant is also flown in the firmament in colours of the rainbow which symbolize a warning and a reminder of a perpetual covenant between God and the House of Israelites.

Lord of the Sabbath ! hear our vows
On this Thy day, in this Thy house
And own, as grateful sacrifice,
The songs which from our temple rise.

Thine earthly Sabbaths, Lord , we love;
But there's a nobler rest above:
To that our labouring souls aspire,
With ardent pangs of strong desire.

No more fatigue, no more distress,
Nor sin, nor hell, shall reach our place;
No groans to mingle with our songs
Which warble from immortal tongues.

No rude alarms of raging foes,
No cares to break the long repose:
No midnight shade, no clouded sun,
But sacred, high, eternal noon.

O long-expected day, begin !
Dawn on these realms of woe and sin;
Fain would we leave this weary road,
And live in love, to rest with God.

EXODUS 20

And God spake all these words, saying,

I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:

But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

Thou shalt not kill.

Thou shalt not commit adultery.

Thou shalt not steal.

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

And all the people saw the thunderings, and the lightnings, and the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking: and when the people saw it, they removed, and stood afar off.

And they said unto Moses, Speak thou with us, and we will hear: but let not God speak with us, lest we die.

And Moses said unto the people, Fear not: for God is come to prove you, and that his fear may be before your faces, that ye sin not.

And the people stood afar off, and Moses drew near unto the thick darkness where God was.

And the LORD said unto Moses, Thus thou shalt say unto the children of Israel, Ye have seen that I have talked with you from heaven.

Ye shall not make with me gods of silver, neither shall ye make unto you gods of gold.

An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee.

And if thou wilt make me an altar of stone, thou shalt not build it of hewn stone: for if thou lift up thy tool upon it, thou hast polluted it.

Neither shalt thou go up by steps unto mine altar, that thy nakedness be not discovered thereon.

EXODUS 31

And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

See, I have called by name Bezaleel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah:

And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship,

To devise cunning works, to work in gold, and in silver, and in brass,

And in cutting of stones, to set them, and in carving of timber, to work in all manner of workmanship.

And I, behold, I have given with him Aholiab, the son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan: and in the hearts of all that are wise hearted I have put wisdom, that they may make all that I have commanded thee;

The tabernacle of the congregation, and the ark of the testimony, and the mercy seat that is thereupon, and all the furniture of the tabernacle,

And the table and his furniture, and the pure candlestick with all his furniture, and the altar of incense,

And the altar of burnt offering with all his furniture, and the laver and his foot,

And the cloths of service, and the holy garments for Aaron the priest, and the garments of his sons, to minister in the priest's office,

And the anointing oil, and sweet incense for the holy place: according to all that I have commanded thee shall they do.

And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the LORD that doth sanctify you.

Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.

Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.

Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.

It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God.

So We Do Give Thankhs 4 Life & the ALL-MIGHTY OMNIPOTENT LIFE-GIVER ; THE BLACK CHRIST IN FLESH AND BLOOD HOLY EMPEROR EMMANUEL THE 7TH ADONI-I GOD JAH RASTAFARI !

HIS OWN DIVINE MAJESTY - BERHANE ALEM - KEDAMAWI HAYILE SELASSE - OUR KING OF KINGS LORD OF LORDS AND GOD OF GODS - MOST HIGH SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI !!

ALMIGHTY GOD HOLY JOHN MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI !!!

GLORIFY MAMMA QUEEN OMEGA I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

FIELD MARSHALL AL HADJI DOCTOR IDI AMIN "BIG DADA" THE PRESIDENT OF LIFE - Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas! Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular - CUTTING AND CLEARING ; RENTING AND TEARING!

SELAH

MOST I SELASSIE I JAHOVIA GOD JAH RASTAFARI

1 - 1011 - 19

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I