Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=260&start_row=1

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Tribeall Sent: 3/22/2004 10:39:06 AM

Greetings in the Hola Name of the Most High- YHWH Glory to Word Glory to Sound, Glory to Power

Let us not forget ZECHARIAH bredren, in this discussion of the seals of the end times coming forth... for this holy prophet has recieved direct visions that need to be remembered in conjunction with the Book of Reveal-ations
I have been researching this prophet and have been blessed to come to overstanding....let I share with the I's. Get out ya Scriptures!
today I will focus on Zechariah chapter 5--
THE FLYING SCROLL
5:2...the angel asked "what do you see?" Zechariah replies- "I see a flying scroll; it is 20 cubits long and ten cubits wide"
A cubit is a measurement that is origianlly called the Royal Egyptian Cubit. In british inches it is 20.62 inches. If the measurements were actually 'wide' this scroll would look more like a flying soup can. But in hebraic, 'wide' often means circumference, even when dipicting Solomons Pillars. So this scroll would be, in the US version- 34.3 feet long by 5.5 feet diameter.
5:4 I am going to release it...for it to settle deep within his house and consume it, timber, stone and all.
So this flying scroll brings destruction---even enough to consume stone.
5:5 (The angel allows elaboration of the vision)..."Raise your eyes, and see what this is, going along"...
5:7 At this a disk of lead was raised, and I saw a woman sitting in a basket (or barrell). He said "This is Wickedness" and he jammed her back inside the basket, its' mouth shut with the mass of lead.
Now, here is crucial. The word woman in hebraic is a consenant called Isha. It comes from the Karaite Masorah translation that has effected every translation on the planet. Now this 'woman' of wickedness make no sense at all. But we look to see that the hebraic word for fire offering is "Aisha"- in the Karaite Masorah consenant for fire offering there is an extra, tiny dot below the consenant for woman. Simple oversight that has cost this translation greatly.
Also, the term 'basket' or barrell' means a container....and it can mean any shape. That is why the prophet described the shape to us--- how can this man describe a vision of an airplane 2500 years before it's invention??? So this is not a woman in a basket that is wickedness--- this is a fire offering that can destroy everything, that is wickedness, and that is encased in a 34.3 ft long container. Furthermore, Zech 5:9 describes that this container has short wings like a stork. 5:7 told us that it is lidded with lead, which nuclear war heads are fully encased in lead.
5:11... they are taking it to the land of Shinar (which, my bredren, is modern day Iraq.)...to a temple built for it.
Now let us remember that all three types of nuclear missiles created on earth were made by Jewish men-- all of Levitical lineage. Genesis teaches us that both Simeon and Levi are 'instruments of cruelty'. Furthermore, Zech 5:4 tells us "and I will bring it forth..." (YHWH)I dare say that if the Levite is not offering by fire in the temple he will be offering by fire in other ways!!!
OK-- so this reasoning can go on. What I am gathering here is that there will be a nuclear missile poised at Israel (5:4 'earth' meaning ERTH- section of Israel)coming from out of Shinar (Iraq). Let us reason upon this possibility as well: 5:9 states that Zechariah saw two 'women' or fire offerings, the wind caught their wings (like that of a stork) and that they raised their barrels midway between the earth and the heavens. Nothing on earth was tall enough to seem to man to reach half way to the heavens in Zechariahs time. Moving to chapter 6-- "Again I raised my eyes, and this is what I saw: four chariots coming out from between the mountains, and the mountains were made of brass." Chariots in bilical text only means war instruments. A chariot is no recreational vehicle. Brass, or bronze, is used to describe mans handiwork, as brass does not come natural from the earth but is forged by mans labor. So these 'mountains' were built of metal of man.....Let us consider this. The World Trade Center are the 2 brass mountains that were bought by a Jewish firm just weeks before they were crashed into by 2 fire sacrifices with wings like a stork. From out of them came 4 chariots--- ready for war poised against Shinar.
6:2 (read of the chariots)
6:6 The black horses (the US) are leaving for the land of the north adn the white horses follow them (the UN) then the piebald horses take to the south. This is exactly the approach that was taken in invading both afganistan and Iraq.
Another perspective is to remember that it is common for nuclear missiles to be 'Two Stage', such as those of India, which correlates with with 5:9........
InI must also remember that not every word of any prophet was recorded by the scribes. So InI must always seek in prayer to overstand.
Blessings,
Sis April Davis
I read this info from a website of Zechariahs ThermoNuclear War by a man named Rood- I will post the link if the I's desire.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/22/2004 11:02:31 AM

thank JAH FOR YOUR SPIRIT...JAH LIVE

it is said that not one person in the ends is innosent(sp), if man of woman want to know what happen and is going to happen the person have to really dig deep,(you KNOW),i again thank you for your post.more info a person have the easyer the war will be to fight.

douglas

Messenger: Tribeall Sent: 3/22/2004 12:14:08 PM

Also, it is written in Zech 5:3 that on this 'scroll' there is writting on both sides. This correlates perfectly with Rev 5:1 and Ezekial 2:10- which says "He unrolled it in front of me; it was written on the front and the back; and on it was written 'Lamentations, dirges and cries of grief".
Remember, too, that Rev 6:1 begins the discussion of the 'white horse and rider' and so forth, which is in direct correlation with Zech 1:8-10 and Zech 6:1-3. These tell us that the horses/horsemen are those that YHWH choose to 'patrol the earth' and they said that 'the earth is still and at peace'. So end times cannot come before there is stillness and peace-- which is the UN goal, right? Must come to pass or has come to pass- I do not know.
Now, a bredren here was posting on end times and Rev--- let I say that in the sixth seal, rev 6:12... what happens when a nuclear missle hits? Firstly, the fire destruction and violent earth shakes. Then the vacuum effect sucks up all smoke and debris into the void and a pillar of fire forms upward. Smoke and fire shoot into the stratosphere. The sun goes black, the moon fades and the 'stars' may appear to fall to the earth- debris of stone, earth falling. And then everyone hides----- fleeing to the caves and dark places of the earth. All the government system of leaders will flee and all will beg the stars to fall on them to sheild them from the wrath of YHWH.
I do not think all the seals have been opened yet. soon, soon come!
But who was worthy to OPEN the seals>>>> Haile I Selassie I the First.It is begun bredren.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/23/2004 7:18:13 PM

Greetings,

Nuclear war is not the only way that prophesy can come. There are many ways that it could come, for example, a meteor, or the natural defenses of the Earth.

In time, we will see this prophesy come to pass. People get ready, because Jah is I and I only Saviour in these times and the times coming.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Prophetess Tonya Sent: 6/2/2009 10:57:10 AM

Tribeall- Give thank for your input INI hear the voice of Jah three years ago, First INI was reading the ible and Jah told I to put the ible down, I was reading Isaiah, Honor Jah, Then Jah voice came to me telling me to feed the hunger, poor and the sick. then INI hear the voice of Jah in my dream calling up the Prophet Zechariah. INI been studing it for the pass three years. INI hope you see this send you posted in 2004, if so you can email at tonyamsavage@aol.com, INI would love to hear your input of your studing coming from a rastafarian.

Messenger: Sheba.. Sent: 6/2/2009 6:20:15 PM

Messenger: Ten Sent: 6/2/2009 8:33:40 PM

Greetings
I n I don't seek to cause any offence to anyone, particulary, Tribeall. However, I believe this is a forum where ones can reason freely about things and share knowledge. Now in I opinion I'm a little cynical of interpretations of Human being's biggest threat being prophesied in the Ible; I'm not in any way disputing the words of the Book but its the hype surrounding the interpretations of people. From Spainish Flu to cars to the atomic bomb to the Millenium Bug the list never ends. Whatever seems human beings biggest threat of the time becomes a Sign of the Times or Armageddon, but that's only from our perspective as people. I know JAH guides our Irits, but truly JAH knows what the Signs of the Times are; and I speak of them in the plural because there are many Signs of JAH; as Ark I has already pointed out there are many ways a prophesy is to be fulfilled.

The I speak of destruction of the earth by nuclear missile; realistically if that were to happen world leaders wouldn't have time to be begging for anything. It would be highly unlikely they'd live beyond 96 hours if they were anywhere near the explosion. And I wouldn't see a nuclear missile as the 'wrath of YHWH' this is the making of people and they are the cause of their own downfall; so its self-destruction. And not only would they die, but you too and many other innocent people so I wouldn't see that as somting to rejoice in as the work of the Most High.

And then finally you say

"I do not think all the seal have been opened yet. soon, soon come! But who was worthy to OPEN the seals >>>> Haile I Sealssie I the First. It is begun bredren."

There seems to be some serious confusion here or I have seriously misunderstood what I wrote. Haile Selassie I is the fulfillment of the prophecy, HE loosed the 7 Seals. For someone so into prophecy you seem to miss this rather obvious One. Perhaps a second reading is in order and know the God to whom you pray.

Revelations 5 v 5:
"Weep not; behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the scroll, and loose its seven seals"

Give Thanks
Haile I, King RasTafarI

Messenger: the rock Sent: 6/2/2009 11:05:52 PM

just speaking for myself.

Reading the bible i wanted to become more efferent, from family all the way to the spiritual awareness that is found in this book.

A person could walk outside and get hit by a car, this may not have been written in the in plane view as fair as saying time and day, but it dose say in the bible something like "at a unknown time" something can happen.

I have set up late nights reading the bible and from one part of it to the next could(should) been seen as a revolution. There are stories of war and peace so and so on.It is like math if the answerer to a problem 2000 years ago equals one, to day it is still one.The problem of to day seem bigger, but that is only because people read the bible like the words are fairy tale.From singing Jericho came down,...but it was not because of how many people marched around a poorly built structure.

"if man of woman want to know what happen and is going to happen the person have to really dig deep" I posted these would almost 4years ago but I still did not know what they meant.It mean not just taking one part or not just taking things in away that suit my reasoning.

People are dieing from what people put in drinking water, flu and all these man made things, man made these things but were did man get the ingredients from? They got them from earth.

I have more chances of dieing walking out side my door then a boom dropping from a nuclear war.Either one come what may.

"There seems to be some serious confusion here or I have seriously misunderstood what I wrote. Haile Selassie I is the fulfillment of the prophecy, HE loosed the 7 Seals For someone so into prophecy you seem to miss this rather obvious One. Perhaps a second reading is in order and know the God to whom you pray."

That statement is nothing new.From one side of the overstandong HIM reason for coming here to the next people pick and choose the part that reflects what ever stances they are taking in their walk to be hole or in other word to be rasta.I myself am guilty of this and the first on to admit it.

"Thes.5
[1] But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
[2] For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
[3] For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
[4] But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
[5] Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
[6] Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.ect.. ect...

True we should not weep, we should look to life and the life giver and live...now and now.

still have to give thanks for this post.

one god in man(woman)
power of the trinity
Ras Tafari

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I