Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=259&start_row=1

Selassie and the Seals

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 3/21/2004 2:05:27 PM

Greetings Idren

In the last time I man was in confusions.... I had to find my God and King again.

His Imperial Majesty is the Last solomonic King on Earth!
His son Asfa Wossen was never crowned rightfully, he had not the supporting of the Church and the Ptriarchs and not of the people. There is no Emperor without an Empire!
So they are the children of HIM, and from the Root of David, but they do NOT fulfill the prophecy of King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Lion of Judah!
It is clear that this prophecy, that was written two thousand years ago, can only mean ONE MAN on EARTH - HIM Emperor Haile Selassie I!

When Iman reasoned with Ark I about the seals, he made me think about this...
I thoght, God you are coming like it is written, but you do not open the seals like it is written?
And Ark I, you are totally right, the endtime starts with the opening of the book, the book is the endtime, so the seven seals must be broken.
So again I was studying this part of Revelation... and begged Jah for a sign.... and suddenly my eyes opened.

I realised, that the seals are exactly the happenings of HIMs reign, so his life is the opening of the book, the bridge into the endtime!

Revelation 6
-----------------------------------------
1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
-----------
The white-horse Rider is His Majesty himself, because HIM is also in chapter 19 called white-horse Rider.
I start counting the happenings of the seals from his coronation in 1930, because this is when prophecy fulfilled.
I see in this quote the happenings of the Italo-Ethio War.
"... and he went forth conquering, to conquer."
Selassie I fighted on the battlefields on the side of his soldiers, but then he had to "go away/go forth" into exile. There he really conquered and won the war... on a higher level... on public and politic level. With his speech at the Leage he became world famous and so the whole world saw the crimes of the fascists and joined Selassie I morally and loyal. For example, in 1935 he was named "Man of the Year" by the Time Magazin.
The white-horse Rider went forth, away from the batlefield, to the whole world, and on that level he really conquered!

------------------------------------------
3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
---------
Direct after/during the Italo-Ethio War the WW2 started.
When you see Selassieīs life, this seal must mean the second world war. It was the fulfillment of HIMs prophecy at the Leage, and also the rescue of Ethiopia.

---------------------------------------------
5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
------------
This seal I never really understood.
But to me it sounds like money problems, inflation etc...
It was the money-problem why the situation in Addis got dangerous in 1974. the problem was, the government hadnīt it. So they couldnīt pay the people in the public-jobs like teacher, policemen and the army.
In this situation it was easy for the now growing communist dergue to create an anti-Selassie feeling amongst the people, just by making rumours that the Government has the money, but they do not give it to the people. That was always the simple trick of the Dergue, blaming, blaming, blaming....
They said the Government(and especially HIM) were corrupt and stole tremendous amounts of money from the Ethiopian People and bringin it to foreign banks. A 82/83(at this time) old Emperor need to steel money from his own people?
Because of this anti-propaganda HIM "fell"... and all started with the money they did not have, inflation etc.... the 3rd seal is open...

-----------------------------------------
7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
---------------
When you ask Ethiopian, there is only one man whom they would discribe like this - Mengistu Haile Miriam
Read this quote and you have exactly the situation of the 17 Years Red Terror!

----------------------------------------
9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
--------------
Mengistu killed everybody who was loyal to the Emperor, massacres and executions of hundreds of thousands. He shed the blood of uncountable Ethiopians... there was not one family that did not loose a family member. I personally know an Ethiopian whos cousin was killed in the Red Terror.
And those, who died in loyality for the Emperor, now cried to God, how many will have to die before you free your country? But the number wasnīt full yet, the punishment(which they themselves chose) wasnīt over yet...

------------------------------------------
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
-------------------
I cannot tell you now a date in worldhistory when this LITERALLY happened. But as I do not expect a REAL lion or Lamb(the animal), I also do not expect this literally.
So when you see the history of the Red Terror continuing, there is only one big happening that can be meant by this seal.
It must have been a tremendous happening which changed the runnings on the earth dramatically... and when you see this in context and connection to Selassie/Ethiopia, to me that can only mean one: The Fall of Communism
Not only the Red Terror fell then, but all communist nations(except Cuba) fell. This was a big change in world history and the fall of the Dergue.... end of the blood and terror in Ethiopia!

--------------------------------------
1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
4 And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.
5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.
And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
----------------------------------
Now mankind has walked across the bridge(HIM) into Endtime.... this is the beginning of the end for the Wickeds...

About the happenings that follow(trumpets etc) I have to think first... I will study this part also....

I nah tell you this to "proof" that HIM is the peophesied and HIM is God, because one might say, "you can inerprate this that it fits on every person on earth." ....
So when you site Selassie I as beeing the one who come to open the seals, as God Allmighty, this could may be an inspiration for you Brethren and Sistren.

I am now back again in strong faith in I n I God and King!
Give thanks to the Iest for bringin I back.... burning all confusion!
Like the devil tried in the desert, to bring Yeshuah away from Jah, everybody will once be attacked by the evil... with the weapons of confusion etc... but I n I have to conquer this!

Bro Gad I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/21/2004 2:57:44 PM

Greetings,

I site that we will still see the judgement from the seals in this time and the time coming.

More judgement will come, until judgement is done and the people are no longer downpressed by babylon.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 3/21/2004 11:17:42 PM

Blessed Love Jah Rasta Far I

ras Gad, thanks and praises Jah for the Bredrens reasoning. INI site that historical prespective on HIM .... INI site that the ww is something significant for end times.....What a prespective.

INI be ready and aware of the times.....iver moment...
peace....

Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 3/22/2004 7:33:28 AM

Greetings I

Yes I, HIMself, his life, reign and influence on the world-runnings is the openning of the book!

Yes, there is judgement to come!
The seven seals are not a real jugement, it is just when God show, that it is the beginning now... he comes with this signs.
Jah will fight the wickeds and provoke the Devil until he will reveal himself through the people completely open.... but Jah will conquer him, so he will again act through his beast.
Those who have ears shall hear and overstand!

Bro Gad I

Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 4/24/2004 12:12:34 PM

Iyah Greetings Iternal House of Israel!

Iman want to share I FURTHER IDITATIONS ON REVELATION on this ah Holy Sabbath Day!
I started this thread with the Seven Seals.

I think the seals are cronological, but are not in a cronoligic order or connaction with the rest of Rev. I think the Seals are the boarders of Rev, with the first seal it begins and it ends with the last.
So the happenings of Rev after the seals onwards are parallel to the seals.
So NOW I think that the Seals 6 and 7 havenīt already been opened, not like I thought when I started this thread.

Like I already said, HIM is the Returned Yeshuah who is able to open the seals.
Rev 5 is exactly HIM coronation 1930.
The seals 1 to 5 were opened like it is written in this thread.
But I think that also many other things in Rev already happened, because the rest of Rev is parallel to, and not after, the Seals.

Letīs see the seventh seal again:
1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
----
2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
4 And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.
5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.
And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.

I think the Seventh Seal is only the first verse of that chapter, then it is told about the trompets, but they have nothing to do with the seals cronologically. It is just in the same chapter, but I think is completely seperated from the content of the seals, and that it is in the same chapter it doesnīt mean that the trumpets will be blown after all the seals are broken.
I think the trompets will be blown during the whole revelation, it doesnīt meant that there place is exactly in their chapter or that they will be blown one after an other....

Chapter 12.... now the parallel happenings to the seals are taking place:
Revelation 12
1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

This is very metapheorical....
So who is the Son of the women ruling all nations? HIM!
I do not think this mean a real mother or HIMs real birth.
The woman brought forth HIM... maybe the woman is the Earth itself, or world History, or the people.
It is said, the woman was in pain of giving birth. Maybe this means that the world, the pwople, were in pain... that time was now ready for HIM.
Then comes the dragon... the dragon, the two beasts and the beast of Babylon are one and the same, they are discribed the same way.
Then the dragon got beaten and the new beasts came.

Revelation 13
1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Like I said, the first beast is also described like the dragon.
The beast is Rome! It is described like Rome is one time described in the OT, it is the same beast like Babylonīs which is described on the seven hills -> Rome. This chapter say, it was wounded deadly and now rose again. Rome was THE SUPER POWER 2000 years ago, and with Mussolini it rose again.
It now again was so powerful that it was able to fight the saints and beat them. This is exactly the Italo-Ethio war! And it also was able to tell the whole world lies about the Lamb, this is exactly the fascist anti-Selassie propaganda, and the nations bowed(worshiped) for the beast, like all the Nations which never helped Ethiopia in fear of Italy.
So Rome is the Beast which was therefore the dragon. It fought the Lamb Selassie I and beat the Ethiopians(saints)-> exactly the Ethio-Iatlian war. The beast is also said to attack the Lamb in chapter 17(verse 13),this is the same happening, as the beast of Babylon is also the Beast rome and the dragon!

The second beast:
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

As we all know, this beast is the Vicarius Filii Dei.
He makes himself look like the Lamb, but he is the real dragon(devil), he is the wolve coming in sheep-clothing, the false prophet!
He justified the cruelity of the first beast against Ethiopia.
He "maketh fire come down from the sky", from airoplanes, direct on thousands of innocent Ethiopians.
So the first beast is defeated now... but his power(fascism, devilism etc) has the second beast!

Now I want to show the connaction between the dragon and the 2 beasts and the beast of Babylon:

Revelation 17
1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

All three beasts are discribed to have seven heads and ten horns, so the three are one.
So that mean, that Babylon rides on the devil.
Babylon is the Shitstem which is built up un devilish kind of thinking... the devil is mentally.... Babylon is the physically tool what the devil built. So Babylon is built up on the devil.

Summary:
I want to show, that the cronological opening of the Seals is seperated from the rest of the book.... the rest happens parallel to the seals.
Rev 12 is the coming of Selassie I in a spiritual sense.
Rev 13 is the Italian Ethiopian War.
Rev 17:13 also tells about the Italo Ethio War.
The Dragon, the two beasts and the beast of Babylon are one and the same!
The punishments in form of the trumpets and the Seven Vials of the Anger of Jah are not cronological.... maybe they happen during the whole of Revelation.... or start as the Trumpets and end as the Vials.

Again, I nah tell this to proof Selassie I as the prophesied one, as God,... because one might say, that one can interpret this to fit on everybody.
But I say, WHEN you belive in Selassie I as God, the prophesied, then this might give an inspiration.
This is how Iman see Selassie I and Revelation.... it is not far in the future.... it is already now happening... maybe not cronological... but everybody can see that many happenings of the 20th century are written in Revelation!

Bro Gad I

Messenger: White dread Sent: 8/4/2006 9:43:33 PM

Greetings Bro Jahphet Anbesa I.
Iman give thanks for your vision on revelation en H.I.M. life.
I was wondering if I could use your vision tp pass it on, on other Idrens. Iman was wondering to translate it to dutch and put it on on dutch rasta forum.

Give Thanks

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I