Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2576&start_row=1

question(London)

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 1/15/2008 1:04:52 PM

Blessed love
Just wanted to ask is any of the I them are from England, London? Since InI decided to go abroad(Western EU) particularly, to work for a year at least to get financial improvement so to speak. Also I need a brake from InI redneck country...and since InI friend is living and working in London, so I decided to go there. But not until this semester in University ends, I will finish first course and I'm going. So I wanted to ask does the I them are from Ras Tafar I communities in London, since I know that London has a big Rasta population. And when I would come, I would like to get intouch with brethren and sistren there, maybe to get into Binghi, since I never been to one. And get spiritually Igher, since Iron sharpens Iron.
give thanks and praises
Emmanuel I Selassie I
JAH
Ras Tafar I

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 1/16/2008 4:47:18 AM

Ises My Lord

What "redneck country" are you from?

As the I said, London is kinda full of Rasta. It won't be difficult to get in touch, if JAH will. And then he will direct you to the right people, as London is also a place of much hype and fashion.
When I was in London for my first time, at the first day I got in touch with the family ("by accident") and next day I was invited for the Binghi. You don't need to know anybody, you is you and stand for yaself. You know who you are and then they will know who you are. As simple as that. YOU attract the Situation, JAH Guidance.

Selah

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 1/16/2008 7:07:59 AM

Ises High
Lithuania(Eastern Europe)
give thanks.
Guidance and Itection

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I