Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2547&start_row=1

Realy big problems in Congo

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 1/2/2008 3:51:59 PM

blessed love
Although the whole subject should be called "Afrika Destruction: killed ones, still counting"
DON'T SEND ASYLUM SEEKERS BACK TO DRC CONGO!
InI can only hope, still InI don't know what to do else but speak about it and address the ones that want to hear, but since InI live in Europe, in a redneck country witch could be called "Europe's Alabama", predominantly white so InI can only speak about it, but considering I age and position, usually I can't. So InI study philosophy in their white Eurocentric university I will get their free education, InI will learn oratory so InI could learn to talk to them that have ears to hear, and InI try to add some force in the chopping of the serpents head. The pen is mightier then the sword and the word chokes more better than the chord.
In all the I ways acknowledge HIM and HE shall direct the I paths.
It may seem strange to hear that from a white person, but sometimes InI think that white ppl are racists and will remain that way, either there has to be some big force that will clear everyones mind, because white person has to experience white supremacy system witch is practically is imposible or have the Right eyes to see and Right ears to hear. I know that because InI was a racist I self, I was lost before coming to Ras Tafar I, I was concious racist, then I was uncounscios racist, but still InI was lost, but JAH JAH the Saviour Divine saved InI, I was lost in I path of life a year a go and JAH pulled me out from the whole mess and I see things more clear than trhu whole I short lived life (20 earth years)
Blessed love, ONE love.

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I