Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2511&start_row=11

my song for today

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/22/2007 1:29:07 PM

Yes I, Yaa Asantewa, Jah Mystics is the Highest.

I was just reasoning with KebreAB about it yesterday. When I saw his Word Sound and then saw the I forward, I told him that you must have heard his call. I considered the possibility that you might have been coming to the website periodically and happen to see his message that day, but I thought it was more likely Jah Mystics and I was curious to hear if the I was on the website recently or the I did just hear his call and forward. So I sight that your previous post answers I question.

Many people don't Iverstand these kinds of things. They don't Iverstand the Mystics that RasTafarI people trod with. I give Itinual Praises everytime I see Jah Mystics.

I know that Ras KebreAB was trying to contact the I through email, but I don't know which account of yours he was sending to. Try looking through your junk mail box, because sometimes the computer sends emails there by mistake. That often happens with email accounts that have spam protection. There should also be a way to put Ras KebreAB's email on a list of accepted emails (it might be called friends list or something like that), if you do that then you won't have to be worried about the spam protection accidently moving his messages.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/22/2007 3:26:53 PM

All Praise unto who............
Holy I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I