Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2507&start_row=1

Leo Zagami

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/19/2007 9:13:21 PM

Leo Zagami and his website http://www.illuminaticonfessions.com is a great site exposing the Vatican led New World Order. Leo is himself an exilluminati member who has recently converted to Islam. I still have conflicting opinions about Rastafari and Islam, but Leo has much valuable info on the New World Order. Check out the site-you need to be informed on the New World Order aka Babylon. I have also changed my opinion on Islam, some of the Mujaheddin are actively fighting and killing the forces of Babylon in Iraq and Afghanistan and I pray for their success. I strongly disagree with Wahabbi Islam/ Al Qaeda/ Bin Ladin/ as they are working for the New World Order. I also disagree with Shia Islam as it is like the Catholic version of Islam. Allah bless the Mujaheddin! Burn Down Babylon which George W. Bush is trying to rebuild!

Haile Selassie I
RasTafari
Lord of Lords and Savior

SELAM

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/19/2007 9:38:23 PM

Juz 1 Surah 2: Al-Baqarah verses 190-193

Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight against you, but do not exceed the limits. Allah does not like transgressors. Kill them wherever they confront you in combat and drive them out of the places from which they have driven you. Though killing is bad, creating mischief is worse than killing. Do not fight them within the precincts of the Al-Masjid-al-Haram unless they attack you there; but if they attack you, put them to the sword; that is the punishment for such unbelievers. If they cease hostility, then surely, Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. Fight against them until there is no more disorder and Allah's supremacy is established. If they desist, let there be no hostility except the oppressors.

Mujaheddin kill the forces of Babylon!!

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/19/2007 9:48:31 PM

My bad its Juz 2 not Juz 1

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/19/2007 10:52:31 PM

Eleazer.

Read the speeches of His Majesty and read His Autobiographies so you can see what kind of God He is.

If you do that you will learn some more about Patience and Love, you will learn the Way to Live.

You say you considered being a Muslim and then you speak like you hate Muslim and then you change your mind again. Learn patience and take your time before jumping so fast.

Read the words of Haile Selassie I and you will see the example to emulate.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: JAHJAH Love Sent: 12/20/2007 10:35:39 AM

I agree with Ark I, Eleazar....

Also the I need not be ignorant, but rather study more deeply and with out bias the religions which the I is putting down. Shia Islam is not like Catholicism. The difference between Shia and Sunni is that Shia recognized the family of Prophet Muhammad in his son-in-law Ali as the rightful Caliphs. They do have the Imams, but they were not like the pope. Yes they do have walis (saints), but the only thing that shias do that is similar to catholics in this regard is make pilgrimage to their tombs. There they will pray to Allah and honor the saints. That is pretty much where the similarities end. Shia is Islam, Catholicism is Christianity...the two religions are very different.

Also, Babylon shitstem exist and is in power now. It don't need underground conspiracy theory like things like the Illuminati to take over the world...Babylon already control the world. Try to lay off the internet fantasy websites and stick with what is actually true. Babylon not trying to make a new world order. If babylon already in power, why would it want to change???

Also, I can't believe the I would wish death on anyone, and is blessing the actions of the mujaheedun. Despite the fact these people may be working for babylon, they are still human beings! And, how many of those dying in Iraq know that they are working for the shitstem???? The I should never praise killing!

"Who say One Love, Wit no gun in his hand, It's the Rastamon!"

Fiyah bun pon murder and killing!!!

Adrian

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/20/2007 11:06:11 AM

The Illuminati and vatican actually do control the world. They are the New World Order aka Babylon. It ain't no conspiracy theory. If you don't believe that the Vatican is Mystery Babylon just look at how the Catholic Church worked hand in hand with Mussolini to invade Ethiopia in the 1930's. The Illuminati was founded by Adam Weishaupt, a Jesuit priest in 1776. The Jesuit Order was founded by Ignatius Loyala to destroy all heretics and liberals and restore temporal power to the Pope. It has continued under various guises until this day. I and I believe some Muslims are good but I and I have a conflicting opinion of Islam due to discrepency between the Bible and the Koran.

Haile Selassie I
RasTafari Lord of Lords and Savior

SELAM

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I