Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2506&start_row=1

Legalization to the Ganja Herb

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/18/2007 12:02:15 PM

Jah Bless us and Legalize the Herb

JAH fight down war and crime

JAH RASTAFARI LORD OF LORDS AND SAVIOR
Haile Selassie I Lion of Judah

Messenger: dirtyd Sent: 1/30/2008 7:21:25 PM

I wish i would have seen more replies on this subject.I live on the east coast,and its STILL very illegal here.There are some states where a SEED can cost you a felony,a seed!I know people have been crying for legalization for many years,but it upsets me so much still that I feel the need to share my thoughts every time I run into this subject.It feels very shitty to be accused of being a criminal for a draw of herb that grows from the ground.Here you can dance naked in a cage,or join the army and kill people,or get drunk and cause malice,but your no good if you use the natural herb for Itation in the privacy of your own home.Prohibition didn't work with alchohol and it doesn't work with herb either.The billions of dollars they spend to fight it could be used to legalize,control,and sell it to the sick instead,it makes so much more sense to me.How can I honestly say that this is the land of the free when I can be put in jail for smoking ganja next to theives,child molesters,ect.The seeds have more protein than soybean,Michelangelo painted the sestein chapel with hempseed oil!the constitution of the usa was written on hemp paper.Hemp parachutes saved george bush seniors life when he jumped out of airplanes in the war!I'm all about the prop 215 law in cali,they really are doing great things out there to help the sick.Here you get prescribed physicly addicting pain medicine by the local shamen,instead of a all natural plant which gives no withdrawl symptoms,what the fuck?But we all know how the medical feild works,they give you medicine to get you by instead of medicine that cures, cus if they cure you,you won't need to keep spending money with them,and money is more important than human life to them.I'm gonna stop vexing now,it just feels good to share positive thoughts with people in the hopes that one day we will overgrow the shitstem,peace,D

Messenger: IsaTTA Sent: 1/31/2008 8:16:50 AM

Greetings & Ises

Just wanna mention sottn in order to the fact that there is a small country in Europe where it is legal. Callin NL, but still the I had a very strange experience over there.

Well the herb you get there is very strong and Babylon is on its own way. There they Jail ye and say: Dis Herb has made you sick!

I've been brought inna hospital fe 6 weeks beca de use of dis inside NL. Was not allowed to step outside or do any kind of free decisions. Truely has been a prison just with the name of a hospital...

Jah bless, I've made dis experience in JahJahsight to overstand that Babylon tries all to downpress I&I trueth! There they wanted to give me chemical drug to get me out of me sickness. Now they say I am supposed to become sick again whenever the I touches Ital Herb again. And to devoid I shoulda take dis strange chemical weapon Everyday my whole life through, seen?
Dis shity babylonian Pharmacylobby is just too bitchy...

One Love and more respect fi Rastalivity

Guidance & Itaction

Isa

Messenger: jonnytye Sent: 1/31/2008 11:39:01 AM

I see nothing wrong with the herb the reason polytricks and lawman dont want the use of it leagal is because it give you tym to INI self through meditation and other way's it make I think!,it makes I see the corrupt nd wicked ways of pollytricks nd no be there slave to a system were they tell I I must be a slave to money, and to keep it all no share, to make jellosy and fighting between man and man
JAH BLESS one love

Messenger: Ten Sent: 1/31/2008 11:45:46 AM

Blessings
I feeling is that people should be freely permitted to smoke the herb especially because of religious reasons. If herb is illegal its almost like saying RASTAFARI is illegal, its part of the faith and a sacred trodition of I n I from ancient of days. Because its used as part of the prayer ritual by some of I n I, I feel to say its illegal is an infringement on the freedom to practice a religion. Them nah want see the herb but there them legalise alcohol and tobacco which destroys people's health and tears apart so many families. Jaaaah!!! Them nah know.
RasTafari Liveth

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/31/2008 10:26:22 PM

As Jonnytye said, the reason it is illegal is because it opens the eyes of many people and they can notice even more of the corruption of babylon shitstem. It is much harder for babylon to use there propaganda when some people use herb, they pay too much attention to the details so the fallacy and deception is too obvious.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: IsaTTA Sent: 2/1/2008 3:49:57 AM

Yeah, absolutly, I see it like that too. We know that this is nottn to destroy but to make I&I open the Isight fe truth and peace. Salvation fe de SoulJahs!

Jah bless
One Love
& hola Respect

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I