Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2481&start_row=1

JUZ 6 Surah 4 verses 167-171

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/17/2007 1:52:29 PM

La Ilaha Illallahu Muhammadur Rasoolullah

Those who reject faith and hinder others from the Way of Allah, have indeed strayed far away from the Path. Surely, Allah will neither forgive those who reject faith and act unjustly; nor guide them to any path other than the path of hell, wherein they will live forever and this is easy for Allah. O mankind! The Rasool has brought you the Truth from your Rabb, so believe in it, it is better for you. If you disbelieve, then you should know that to Allah belongs all that is in the heavens and in the earth. Allah is the Knowledgeable, Wise. O People of the Book! Do not transgress the limits of your religion. Speak nothing but the Truth about Allah. The Messiah, Isa(Yesus), the son of Maryam was no more than a Rasool of Allah and His Word "Be" which He bestowed on Maryam and a Spirit from Him. So believe in Allah and His Rasools and do not say: Trinity(three)". Stop saying that, it is better for you. Allah is only One Deity. He is far above the need of having a son! To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and in the earth. Allah is All-Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs.

Haile Selassie-stop calling yourself Power of the Trinity. Allah is one not three.

ALLAH AKBAR

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 12/17/2007 4:39:47 PM

u dun lost your mind
DEATH TO BABYLON
WOLFS AND LEPARDS
H A I L
S E L A S S I E
I
HIS MERCY ENDURE FOREVER
MAY THE TRINITY HAVE MERCY ON YOUR
S O U L
"Yesus), the son of Maryam was no more than a Rasool of Allah "
B L A S P H E M Y
IM NOT ONE TO DISS YOUR FAITH BUT U DISSED THE KING OF KINGS
JUST FIRST DAY U BIG HIM UP O SO HUMBLE
U ARE PLAYING WITH FIRE
BUT THATS YOUR BUISNESS GWAN GO PRAISE THE MOON BABYLON THERE IS NO SALVATION THERE

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/17/2007 5:16:13 PM

Rook,

I think Eleazer is actually posting these things to speak against Islam, not for it.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/17/2007 5:38:58 PM

I READ A SUPPOSED CONSPIRACY THEORY THAT SAYS THAT ISLAM WAS A CREATION OF MYSTERY BABYLON: THE VATICAN. THE ISLAMIC ARMIES WERE USED TO KILL OFF THE TRUE CHRISIANS IN THE MIDDLE EAST SO THAT THE VATICAN COULD CONTROL JERUSALEM. THE ISLAMIC ARMIES BECAME TOO STRONG HOWEVER AND GAINED THEIR OWN CONTROL. ALLAH IS A MOON GOD WHO ORIGINATED BEFORE THE TIME OF MUHHAMMAD. THE KAABA WAS A PLACE OF A LARGE NUMBER OF IDOLS. ONE OF THE IDOLS NAMES WAS ALLAH. MUHHAMAD SIMPLY CAME ON THE SCENE AND SAID THAT THEIR IS NO OTHER GOD BUT MY MOON GOD ALLAH. ALLAH IS THE SAME AS SATAN. SATAN AND MANY OF HIS DEMONS WERE WORSHIPPED IN NAMES SUCH AS BAAL, ASTOROTH, ISIS, LILITH, MOLECH, BACK IN THE MIDDLE EAST BEFORE ISRAEL AND JEHOVAH/JAH CAME ONTO THE SCENE. Read the Islam Catholic youtube video Total Onslaught- The Islam-Catholic Connection Part 1 through 7

I HAD PREVIOUSLY IDENTIFIED THE CATHOLIC CHURCH/VATICAN AS THE MYSTERY BABYLON IN THE BOOK OF REVALATIONS. BUT FEAR NOT FOR HAILE SELASSIE I IS THE LION OF JUDAH.

FORGIVE ME KING SELASSIE I FOR ANY BLASPHEMY WHICH ALLAH IN MUHHAMAD'S KORAN MAKES AGAINST THY MIGHTY AND THUNDERABLE NAME O MY LORD KING HAILE SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI IGZIABEHER.

JAH RASTAFARI KING OF KINGS LORD OF LORDS AND SAVIOR/YESUS CHRIST IN HIS KINGLY CHARACHTER
CONQUERING LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH

SALEM

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I