Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2473&start_row=1

To Ravin

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/16/2007 9:56:08 PM

and the likes, you know who you are i assume.

I am not trying to cause problems or anything like that, so i say this as simply as i can,i wont go into no long explanations, respectfully and humbly, DO NOT ADDRESS ANYTHING TO I AGAIN.
I really do not care what you think i know or who you think i am.
I am what i am
I do not stand with any group
i do not stand with any friend
I do not stand with any organisation
And i surely DO NOT stand with no "carribean" rasta, seen ?
A JAH ALONE i stand with, and with the Love and Raspect of ini ITHIOPIAN brothers and sisters, whether Ithiopian by birth, blood, or faith and works............that is all i need
Now you can come back at i with contention but it would be beneficial to i, to you and to everyone else here to just let it be.
If i was in the same room with you, i would walk out....so there is no reason why we should speak here, am i right?
I assume you dont want to reason with anyone who doesnt want to talk to you , right ? Nice
If you have anything to say to this, go ahead and put your two cents in................Do Not mention I again after that.
No post of mine from here on in is going to be directed at you, so do not direct non at i.
If you see i post something that you might agree with, there is no need to come and tell i that you agree.....i really do not require your pat on the back seen ?

Peace be unto you all, I pray Jah will turn you towards HIM again before destruction overtakes you all

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 12/16/2007 10:19:42 PM

ah...kebra my youth..
i dont have any contention toward you....why would i have that? you are free to decide whatever you wish....i am simply stating the runnings as they happened.....it is just a historical overview....The Rastafari is an evolving culture and a young one at that....and after all the noise you made....i actually believed you were going to reason about it....well whatever....have your tantrum.....i am used to it...i have children your age....

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/16/2007 10:40:17 PM

GIVE THANKS
That is your view, this is mine...no tantrums here
but i do thank you for saying, "i have children your age"
You see i, this is what ones like Negus couldnt overs which is nothing surprising to i, people like that roll off words off their tongues like nothing, but they utterly lack the consciousness, which is why they can live in Ithiopia for i dont know how long, but still cannot begin to fathom what Ithiopia is. But you see i, to ones like ini, meekness and humbleness are inborn in ini....no book, bible or otherwise had to tell ini about those things, bible only confirmed what is in ini hearts already
so, since you say, you have children my age, i hope you can little overstand how much pain it has caused i to speak disrespectfuly with a man with gray hair on his head while he called i pussyhole and go suck your mother...can you begin to overs that ?
Want to say Ethiopia when it suits them...but no Ethiopan or African elder, never mind Rastafari, would ever sppeak to a youth in such manner..that is the Africa i know
So, if you want to talk anything more, talk to your idren...i am done

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 12/16/2007 10:48:10 PM

well...my man.....i think you should address the ras in your own words...you talk a lot, so you should be able to confront him....and i am sure you would find that he would answer you faster than you would imagine. i am not going to be the judge of anything....perhaps you may want to entertain the thoughts of your past introduction tom the conversation and remove any doubt that whatever you said or may have said or the way you jumped into the conversation had something to do wit his response....just a thought.....

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/16/2007 10:48:38 PM

I have one final thing to say, apologies for coming back, didnt think i would but hear this

For years and years, ini Africans having been striving against some of ini more ignorant African people who look down on their brothers and sisters in the west, calling them things like children of slaves.

With all due respect, i find your "opinions" to be as corrupt and disgusting as those weak heart Africans...........but hey...thats just my opinion

A blessed evening to All

Messenger: Negus Amlak Sent: 12/17/2007 2:03:36 PM

Ilah Bless,
Ras Ravin I,
Read this, a Very interesting post
When the I are available, check the reasoning of the folowing heartical that was,
Posted By: Issembly For Rastafari Iniversal Education
Date: Friday, 22 April 2005, at 2:40 p.m.

In Response To: Re: REAL ISTORY: ANU MIGRATION FROM MTs OF MOON TO (R-Man)

Acording to a document published by Regent Ras Tafari, he names every "Ethiopian" ruler since King Ori, 4530 BCE. Certain ancient texts mention "Ori-Anu" and there is, of course, the "Orit" or "Oreet" which is "ancient law."

[WARNING: it is possible to get an online version of the Ethiopian king's list that is based on Ras Tafari's list, but the online version, published by a European professor seeking to "fit" Ras Tafari's list into his traditional ancient/biblical chronolgy, has changed all the dates to fit within 3000 BC time frame! -- I know this because I have a copyof the original published version by Ras Tafari

the online, INCORRECT VERSION is at
http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:-q9zJ63PemQJ:www.rastafari.de/downloads/LineageOfEthiopianMonarchs.pdf+king+ori+%2Bethiopian+king+list&hl=en]

To make the correct version change the first listing

1. Ori or Aram, son of Shem. 60 2222-2162

to read:

1. Ori or Aram. 60 4530 - 4470 BCE

Then use the length of reign dates given to calculate the rest of the years, ignoring all extraneous comments in the list, most of which are those of the European Professor and NOT those of Regent Ras Tafari. For example, Ori of Aram IS NOT THE SON OF SHEM . . . ]

What is interesting to note is that King Itiopia ruled in 1800 BCE. Greeks travellers didn't begin to travel and write about "Ethiopia" until 1000 BCE to 800 BCE. Thus, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE THAT "ETHIOPIA" IS A GREEK WORD THAT MEANS LAND OF THE SUN BURNT FACES/PEOPLE. TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE!

The word ITIOPIA/ETHIOPIA has an indigenous meaning that know one really knows, or at least no one has revealed to the best of my knowledge. World class scholars, black and white, Ehtiopian and European, all say that the word comes from the Greeks.

But why would an "Ethiopia" ruler give himself a greek name 800 years before grek travelers knew of the land?

What I think happened was that King Itiopia was a great ruler around the 1800's. By the time Greeks became aware of the land, 800 to 1000 years later, they people they encountered told of their great King Itiopiya. So the Greeks called these people "Ethiopians" in the same way people first called I&I "Ras Tafarites" which becam "Rastafari people". When asked to described these "Itiopiyans" the Greeks used poetic phrases like "sun-burnt faces" to say that they are black people. Later in history, the word, Itiopiyans became associated with the poetry, hence the idea that the whole land and people of Ethiopia are named by the Greeks! Totally ridiculous!

SO THE QUESTION MUST BE ANSWERED: WHAT IS THE INDIGENOUS MEANING OF THE WORD ITIOPIYA?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/17/2007 2:30:41 PM

The link above doesn't work properly, try this one.

http://www.rastafari.de/downloads/LineageOfEthiopianMonarchs.pdf

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 12/17/2007 2:31:51 PM

ises i

i have read it a while back, it is from Ras Nathaniel, i am trying to finish answering your previous question to i on the other post...soon come

Messenger: Negus Amlak Sent: 12/17/2007 2:32:43 PM

Ises,
Thanks Ark I
good work.
Blessed love...

Messenger: JosephCoffill Sent: 12/10/2019 11:38:22 AM

The reasoning list was available at this it has some facts to read over the parts that will be used over the community forum. I will have to put some data on this that have essaypro.com reviews this need to get some version information on it that was good to make over the fall on it.

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I