Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2466&start_row=1

The Book of Boanerges -Bongo Watu

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Negus Amlak Sent: 12/16/2007 11:23:26 AM

IYAHRIC
Chapter 8 Verses 1-6.
1. It just arises in conversation, descibing many things. Or several times you have several different types of reasoning and you step up the words.
2. Now that you have seen that the Chinaman in this country, if him want to destroy you, him can destroy you, and you can stand in his presence and speaking something to destroy you and you can't know.
3. You can stan in the presence of the Indian man and him speaking something to destroy you and you don't know.
4. And you have other people here who speak different language and you can be in the midst of them and them speaking something to destroy you and you don't know.
5. So we, the Rasses, supposed to speak, that here, there and anywhere we find ourselves, we suppose to speak and no one know what we speak beside ourself..
6. That's how we get to start.

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 12/16/2007 11:32:57 AM

Give Thanks

I know this quotation, but I never knew that Bongo Wato wrote a whole book. Where can I n I see that?

Selah

Messenger: Negus Amlak Sent: 12/16/2007 11:55:12 AM

Ises,
Blessed,
The I is very much right, The ancient patriarch did not complete a book as it were.
The Book of Boanerges will be available after the elders of the house of Nyahbinghi and Watson family seal the matter in its fullness.
The Book of Boanerges was came to I irits in Shashamane when Bongo and I Trod ET , I&I did reason up on this there and then, The work was initiated I to Bongo, while Bongo Watu and I Trod from DC from Bro Abraham house to Brooklyn where Bongo Watu resided with I and Bongo Leo in Brooklyn.
These books are a compilation of reasonings and Istimonies from Youth Black Faith days late 40's to @2000. So far the publication looks like 3 books upon completion.
I will keep the I posted with the progress. From it acceptable, at various times I will post some chapters
Ilah bless

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 12/17/2007 10:20:23 AM

Ises

Give Thanks. Sounds really interesting.
Unfortunatels good Iformation about Bongo Watu is hard to be found, only some bits here and there. It would be a blessing to reason with someone who knew him personally. Maybe the I could give I n I some insight.

Selah

Messenger: Ras Joseph Sent: 1/3/2014 7:15:44 AM

Any feed back on dis ya books yet. I give thanks

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/4/2014 11:27:29 PM

Give thanks
Cant wait to read what the Elder did say.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I