Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2461&start_row=1

JAH RASTAFARI

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/15/2007 8:30:54 PM

Selassie King of Kings

Lord Of Lords

23rd July 1892 - Eternity

"A house built on granite and strong foundations, not even the onslaught of pouring rain, gushing torrents and strong winds will be able to pull down. Some people have written the story of my life representing as truth what in fact derives from ignorance, error or envy; but cannot shake the truth from its place, even if they attempt to make others believe it." - Preface to My Life and Ethiopia's Progress, Autobiography of H.M. Selassie I (English translation)...

On July 23, 1892 a child by the name of Tafari Makonnen, was born in Ejarsa Gora near the city of Harar.

This child was a direct descendant of the biblical King Solomon of Jerusalem and Queen Makeda of Sabo Sheba the southern lands of Ethiopia. Indeed his blood lines have been traced back to Solomon s grandfather Jessie, the blackest Jew the world had ever known.

Tafari was named Ras by the church in recognition of his Royalty Striking handsome, extraordinarily soft spoken and deferential. He was with a minor appointment as governor of Selale in a small and insignificant corner of a realm located at the north west of the Imperial city of Addis Ababa. He was also in the southern frontiers of Ethiopia to serve as governor of Sidamo province.

Tafari as a youth, manoeuvred his way to a position of political indispensability. He is the one who ushered Ethiopia into the League of Nations.

This child also fulfil the prophecy written in Isiah 9 V 5, "For unto us a child is born and unto us a son is given and the Government shall be on his shoulder and his name shall be called wonderful counsellor, the Might of God, the Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace".

Rumours cropped up in Addis Ababa that even Ras Tafari's trusted personal counsellors were terrified of him, reluctant to shake his hand or gaze directly upon his stark features with pointed nose, sparse beard and penetrating, almost black eyes, all framed by wild bushy hair. Queer tales began to circulate about Tafari s boyhood, the most notable concerning his supposed ability to speak to animals. During his youth it was claimed he had, on several occasions been seen conversing in the bush with leopards and lions, the fierce jungle beast becoming docile at his feet.

Further, it was said that as a young student, Tafari was quite bright, competent at his lessons, but that he had truly astounded the priest with the depth of his knowledge concerning religious and mystical matters not only could he quote freely from the book of Kufale, the book of Inoch, The Shepherd of Hermas, Judith, Ecclesiasticus, Tobit, The Matshafa Berhan (Book of Light), the book of Eden (Secretly deleted from Genesis during the dark ages), all thirty-one books of the Hebrew Bible, the twenty-one Canonical books of the New Testament but numerous Apocryphal and Pseudepigrahic books.

One priest asked Tafari where he got his knowledge. Tafari replied that much of it had come to him at the moment of his babtism, conducted according to tradition on the fortieth day of his life. The priest who presided at the ceremony had opened Tafari s eyes with the first touch of holy Chrism that everything that ensued was a comprehensible to the infant as if he had been an adult. The priest pronounced his surname (Tafari which means "he who inspires awe") he remembered and next his babtismal name (HAILE SELASSIE Which means THE POWER OF THE HOLY TRINITY) and then he blew softly in Tafari s face to drive off the evil spirits. At that instant Tafari claimed he felt himself enveloped by a golden glow and as the priest began to anoint him, water touching his forehead, breast, shoulder and all of the other thirty-seven prescribed places, he felt his knowledge increase filling him up like a vessel and endowing him with a great sense of clarity about creation and the final purpose of man.

When the birds and the beasts and even the insects began to greet him and speak to him, reminding him of what he already knew, Tafari replied, "Which was the first creature to speak to him".

Tafari requested a sheet of paper and some pastels and began to draw with extraordinary facility, a picture of a bird. It reembled a dove, but with exotic, multicoloured plumage. The priest was about to ask Tafari what sort of bird it was when he was dumbfounded as it flew out through the nearby window disappearing into the sky.

The chief priest arranged meetings with him to question and perhaps catch him with what he supposed might be blasphemous mischief or pagan magic.

At one point an old abmnet (Abbot) allegedly asked to examine Tafari s palms. he saw that there were Shgmata there and the lifeline back upon itself in an emblem of infinity, Tafari whispered a word in the abbot's ear and all colour drained from the old man s face. He left the room apparently in shock, refusing to return or to speak with his colleagues.

Tafari addressed a monk who served in the Cathedral of Azum, where the ark is kept. Tafari described to him in Kushed the Kedusta Kedussan, the Holy of Holies or inner sanctum where the Tabot - The Ark - is kept and recited various inscriptions written upon it. Close to fainting with the shock of what Tafari was disclosing, the monk is said to have covered his ears to shut out these blasphemous revelations and he and the rest of the priests hurriedly dispersed.

Later they made a solemn pact among themselves to do everything within their means to keep the young Tafari from ever gaining power in the land as he was considered too dangerous, dangerous beyond belief.

The stories about Tafari s boyhood encounters with the priest, his Divine wisdom and uncanny powers were spreading like brush fire throughout Ethiopia in 1930 as the country prepared to carry out Ras Tafari s vow that his coronation in November would be the grandest and most solemn that Africa had ever known. He was crowned KING OF KING LORD OF LORDS, CONQUERING LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH.
Revelation 5

1And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

2And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

3And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

4And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

5And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

6And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

7And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

8And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

9And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

10And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

11And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

12Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

13And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

14And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

In 1935 Italy invaded Ethiopia, Haile Selassie tried to resist but it was futile. None of the western countries even after he had pledged for help in his very impressive speech for the UN. This speech was used later by Bob Marley in the song "WAR". He eventually got help from Great Britain. He then fled in exile to England, where he got help from the British with their campaign, that in 1942 freed Ethiopia and put him back on the throne.

During his time on the throne he made a lot of reformations. In 1942-44 he accomplished a major land reform, and also in 1942 he freed all the slaves in Ethiopia, and in 1955 he gave the people the right to vote. He also gave all his people the right to attend school, which at the time only the richer people in Ethiopia could do. In 1960 there was an attempt to remove him from the throne, fortunately this attempt failed. Though in 1974 the military revolted against him, since he failed to do anything to prevent the corruption, starvation and drought that the Country suffered from.

One Rastaman said that the military, on the request of the Emperor, was taken to a chapel to worship one morning. He returned the first two mornings. But He never returned on the third. When the soldiers went to investigate, He was nowhere to be found! And there was no door seen where He might have escaped through. in deep trouble, they cooked up a story that He had died under mysterious circumstances and buried in an unmarked grave without even a funeral or anything. This was on July 24, 1975.

Decades later it has been claimed his body was found buried in the palace. But the body has still never been shown or proven that it was found. Since there is no body to be found.

Rastas know that he never died.

Humble Tafari on H.I.M. Ras Tafari Haile Selassie I

What is life? Life is the eternal fulfillment of JAH in man, that man will reach the heavenly heights in the secret place of JAH the Most High JAH Rastafari, within the divinity of His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I the first of Ethiopia (Zion), the Conquering Lion from the Tribe of Judah, the Root and Offspring of King David (Israel). Meaning that Haile Selassie I the first was before King David and therefore is the foundation of life.

Haile Selassie I the first, is the fulfillment of revelations. As we sight the divine manifestation of this prophecy within its humanity, the bible speaks about life on earth, so these prophecies must manifest within the earth making the prophecies be fulfilled within the flesh. Thus, we all may bear witness to the truth of whom JAH is.

Ethiopia is the only Kingdom and Empire on earth which preserves the heritage of African people, both home and abroad, from the beginning of time even forever. Ethiopia is the first nation mentioned in the bible before all other nations existed. This is the land where JAH dwelled with His angels, and where He first created man.

The bible, is the guideline and an instructor for the wise to be wiser, and the fool to become wise within the wisdom of life. Thus if one walks within this wisdom, only than shall they sight up JAH truth within. The bible is an Ethiopian story book portrayed in European thinking, that Africans will not see themselves in the bible as a nation, and Empire, and people whom has ruled the earth before anybody else.

Ethiopia had different names within the ancient days of old, such as Cush, Atlantis, Thebes, Meroc, Naporta, Nubia, Abbysinnia, whom are the original kings that ruled the earth. Most of these kings are not even mentioned in the bible, kings like Aspalta (593-568 B.C.), and Taharqa, whom built the largest pyramid in Ethiopia. This ancient empire has the oldest Lineage in the world that ruled by the bible.

Haile Selassie I the first of Ethiopia, can trace His lineage back to Emperor OUI from 4,478 to 6,280 B.C. to November 2nd, 1930. Within the divinity and humanity of Haile Selassie I the first of Ethiopia, remember His Majesty's line was before Israel existed, even before Christ. His Majesty is the most exalted King in this earth as King of kings, and Lord of lords, the Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, Light of this world, King of Zion, Defender of I Faith and Culture, Earth's Rightful Ruler. He is the most highest intelligence force to trod the face of the earth as the Supreme Being whom fulfilled the book of revelations, the psalms, and the prophets.

Ethiopia throughout all time, is known as the land of GOD as well as the land of Sun Burn faces (black), therefore the monarchy of Ethiopia is a divine monarchy established by God for Himself whom rules as God and King over all the earth.

All Nations on November 2nd, 1930, bowed down before JAH the Most High, JAH Rastafari, His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I, the first Might and Power of the Holy Trinity, Christ returned in flesh and person of His Imperial Majesty fulfilling the prophesy of Daniel ("out of the loins of David shall Christ sit on the throne of David within the flesh"). JAH also told Daniel to shut up the book of life, and seal it because there was no one whom was worthy to open JAH book and to look there on.

There was no one in Zion, and in the earth, nor under the earth, and even above the earth, whom was worthy to open JAH book, and look there on. And one to the elders said, weep not, behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David hath prevail to open the book and to loose the seven seals thereof (Rev Ch.5 vs.5). This prophesy alone, with all other prophesies was fulfilled on November 2nd 1930, in Addis Ababa, the city of JAH Rastafari in Mount Zion I Ethiopia, the highest region.

In the coronation of JAH Rastafari, a lot of biblical prophecy was fulfilled, especially in the book of revelation (ch.5 v 5 & ch. 17 v 14 & ch. 19 v 11 - 16). The book of psalms was also fulfilled, the psalms of King David within the Coronation of Haile Selassie I the first, psalms 87,21,109,& 68, and the prophets in the book of Isaiah chapter 9 verse 6.

This was the day when all nations who stood before the presence of JAH whom became His footstool. A representative on behalf of the king of England returned to Zion and her King, the golden spectre, thus fulfilling the prophesy in Genesis Chapter 49 verse 10. The spectre is the rod of Iron where JAH shall rule all nations and dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. All these prophesies were fulfilled in 1930 November 2nd.

Without the manifestation of Haile I Selassie I the first, than none of these prophesies would have been fulfilled, and then we would not know who Christ is, because these prophesies would have never been fulfilled even to this day. So these are the prophecies that has been fulfilled in the bible, the book of life, our Ethiopian story book, and the manifestation and fulfillment of the bible. The prophecies written therein, is the Emperor of Ethiopia, the Conquering Lion from the tribe of Judah, JAH!!! RASTAFARI!!!!!!!

Many people will not accept this truth because within these religious organizations, the pastors whom are learned, do not accept this truth, so they suppress the truth by not teaching it to the people. So it is these people whom call themselves men of God (pastors) whom take the bible and use it as a tool of oppression and causing the masses to imagine vain things, believing in a god they know not, and a spirit in which they cannot identify with. Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves and the false rulers together took council against the LORD GOD JAH RASTAFARI and His anointed, saying let us break Their bands asunder, and cast away Their cords from among us.

This was fulfilled in 1935 when Church and state under Rome, and all the false rulers of the world took council together against the Lord God JAH Rastafari, the Ruler of heaven and earth, the Conquering Lion of Judah, and this was the beginning of the battle of ammagedeaon when the anti-Christ pope Paul kissed the bomb intended to destroy Zion and our people, and also gave Mussolini his evil blessings to exterminate Ethiopia and her King and her people, fulfilling the prophesy that the beast shall make war with the Lamb and the Lamb shall conquer because He is the King of kings and the Lord of lords, the Rightful Ruler of the heavens and the earth (Revelations Chapter 17 verse 14).

The said bomb that the pope kissed is the said bomb that after it dropped in Ethiopia, it did not go off, and that said bomb, His Imperial Majesty had put his foot upon it, thus fulfilling the prophesy of Isaiah Ch.54 v.17 (no weapon made shall prosper against me).

On May 5th 1941, His Majesty took back His throne, the throne of King David, the throne of God and by conquering Rome the dragon, who castled the dragon out of Zion, like in the beginning, He (Rastafari) turns all nations against one another, who took council together against the Most High. And world war two begun when all nations under Rome and the league of Nations all turned on one another whom are the destroyers of international morality and collective security, that powerful nations don't take advantage of the weaker nations. This was the judgment that JAH Rastafari brought down Nations with His Majesty did say that although you struck the match in Africa, it shall burn in Europe. And this is the 2-edged sword, the word of JAH Judgment. And the whole world felt it, and are still feeling it even to this day, and until all nations adhere to the words of the King that international morality, and equal rights and justice is respected amongst all nations, than the world will not know peace.
JAH!!! RASTAFARI!!!!!!!

Humble Tafari -- Strictly JAH Muzik I come to defend!!!!!!! All Weakhearts shall Flee from the Conquering

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I