Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2458&start_row=1

ALLAH IS SATANIC

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/15/2007 7:28:01 PM

Words of Mayah Jedayah

Revelation 13

1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

The Beast rising out of The Sea Represents a non-solid creature and is described as having Seven heads and ten horns just like the dragon in chapter 12:3.

2And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

The Beast is not described as a man or any physical creature that is known to mankind, It is described as a non existing creature. The Dragon/Satan made The Beast/allah up and deceived people into worshipping that lie and thereby gave the beast "his" power, seat and "authority".

3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

The head symbolizes Islam and the wound symbolizes the "damage" that has been done to the name of Islam through recent wars and conflict. The Healing of the head symbolizes how Islam will drastically go from being under persecution to persecuting and "overcoming" those who reject it. And The World will worship allah and exalt him over all and everything.

5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

In The Filthy Quran, Allah denies the Existence and Divinity of The Holy trinity Which Is, Was and Forever Will BE The true GOD of Israel. But claims that he is the God of Israel, and the only true god. He also denies that CHRIST is Lord and The Salvation that comes by HIM. Thereby allah blasphemes GOD's Name, His Tabernacle/Body=CHRIST and All them that dwell in Heaven Whom were saved by Christ Who is The Truth, The Way, The Life and The Light.

7And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

The Beast will make war against The Two Witnesses (Revelation 11) and overcome them, and every nation will rejoice and submit to the beast.

8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

The Second Beast comes out of the earth and is a physical creature in a solid form. A Man with a very deceptive Mouth/tongue who speaks great blasphemies and appears as an innocent lamb to the eyes of the world.

12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

His Deception will have the whole world fooled and cause them to worship allah.

13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

He will make the people of the world build a shrine for allah. Today the Kaaba (The Black Shrine in Mecca) is referred to as "the shrine of Islam" and Muslims all over the world already worship and pray towards it 5 times a day as it is required by their god allah.

15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

It will appear that allah (Whom is satan) will communicate with the world directly through that shrine (in a similar manner to how JAH communicated with Moses Through the Cherubim/Spiritual Force that dwells over The Ark of His Covenant). In doing this he will command that those who refuse to worship him/his shrine are to be killed.

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Score means twenty, and twenty multiplied by three is sixty.

So the verse tells us that The number we need to calculate is 666. Numerologists often reduce a number or word by a process known as digit summing. In the case of a number, you take the sum of all of the digits of the number, and if the result is a number with Two or more digits you add up the digits of that number; you repeat the process recursively until you arrive at a single-digit number.

6+6+6 = 18

1+8 = 9

Today, when people use numerology to calculate the number of the beast, They use the value of the letters in "his name". In some languages, all letters have numerical values, and in those languages that don't, People use the position of the letter in the alphabet to determine its "numerical value". But those calculations will always carry flaws since the number of the name will vary depending on what language you use to calculate it.

But there is ONE language that is just as Ancient as it is Global. And that is the language of Numbers/Maths. For example, in all languges a 7 is a 7. Even if its not written the same way, it still represent the sum of seven. And as we know, the Beast will be global. What we should calculate is not the Number of each letter in his name, but simply as the bible verse says;

"17. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

Let's calculate The Number of allahs name. Allah has 99 names, The number of his name (literally) is 99.

And the number of his name is ninety-nine in all languages, it doesn't matter where you go, it doesn't change.

And when u calculate 99 (9+9) you get the number 18 which is 6 times three (6+6+6)

The number 18, the outcome of 99 provides you with the same number as 666 does that number is 9 (1+8 = 9)

It Also states that it is "the number of a man". In the Greek (original) version of the book of revelation, The word used for man is "Anthropos" Which in a non-plural form means A Human but not female. In other words, it means "Masculine Human", Man. And all allah's 99 names are names of a masculine nature, names that a man can carry but a woman don't wear.

--------------------------------------------------

Revelation 17

1And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

2With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

3So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication

5And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

6And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

7And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

8The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

The Beast Was, And is not, and yet is.

The concept of allah, a false god does exist, and the concept and illusion is worshipped by billions of people, but it is a lie. And therefore, The Almighty Character that allah is portrayed as does not exist.

Allah is a false identity of satan, and unlike allah, Satan/The Devil is not an imaginary character, but he is a spiritual being.

9And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

The Seven Heads and Mountains symbolize seven major religions that are all under the Whore of Babylon. While Islam will be the Final Religion of the world.

10And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

The seven kings represents false gods.

When This was written, The Religion of Islam had not been founded yet, But Allah was the name of a deity, The highest deity that was worshipped by the pagan arabs around Mecca before the foundation of Islam. Muhammad's father was named Abd-Allah which means slave or servant of allah, which clearly proves that allah was an existing deity before the authorization of the quran and the foundation of the religion Islam.

11And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

The Seventh king represents his identity as the god of Islam, a monotheistic religion that only allows him to be worshipped, unlike the time as one pagan deity among many others before the birth of Islam.

There are seven Kings/False gods but EIGHT Stages, Islam as we know it today will advance to the Eighth stage When The Second Beast will establish allah's kingdom on earth. That will lead to Satan's final destruction and damnation.

12And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

14These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

15And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

The Whore of Babylon is the world system as we know it today, controlled by the non-Islamic nations of the west, and the waters that she sits upon are all people who align themselves with them.

16And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

The Ten Kings symbolizes ten rulers and leaders under Islam Who will be the ponds of allah and overcome the "western rule" and persecution of the Muslim communities.

This will cause a New World Order to be established, Under the same whore/system. In other words; The world system will be reformed before its final destruction that JAH Almighty will bring upon her (Revelation chapter 18).

17For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

God Has given satan his hour to rule so that the wheat can be separated from the tares once and for all.

18And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

An Anti-Christ is one that denies the fact that CHRIST Is GOD and SAVIOR.

- In the quran, allah denies the fact that The HOLY TRINITY exist and he also denies that CHRIST is LORD and SAVIOR.

Quran sura 4: And for their unbelief, and their uttering against Mary a grave false charge, and for their saying, 'We killed the messiah, Jesus son of Mary, the Messiah of God"' yet they did not slay him, neither crucified him,

Quran Sura 5:72-73, 5:75 'They do blaspheme who say: 'God is Christ the son of Mary.' They do blaspheme who say: God is one of three in a trinity: for there is no God except one God Allah. If they do not desist from their word of blasphemy, verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them. Christ the son of Mary was no more than a Messenger; many were the Messengers that passed away before him.'

Revelation 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against GOD, to blaspheme His Name, and His tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

Quran Sura 18:4-5 And warn those who say: Allah has taken a son. They have no knowledge of it, nor had their fathers; a grievous word it is that comes out of their mouths; they speak nothing but a lie.

Mark 1:10-11 And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Holy Spirit like a dove descending upon Him: And there came a voice from heaven, saying, You are My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Matthew 10:32 Whosoever therefore shall confess Me before men, him will I confess also before My Father which is in heaven. 33 But whosoever shall deny Me before men, him will I also deny before My Father which is in heaven.

Quran Sura 5:17: 'In blasphemy indeed are those that say that Allah is Christ the son of Mary. Say:' Who then hath the least power against Allah, if His will were to destroy Christ the son of Mary, his mother, and all every - one that is on the earth? For to Allah belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between.

Matthew 28:18 "And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, All power and authority is given unto Me in heaven and in earth."

John 14:6 "Jesus said unto him, I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me."

Those who say allah and The HOLY TRINITY is the same need to stand corrected. They can not be the same when one denies the other. allah claims that one will pretty much go to hell for worshiping the HOLY TRINITY (to worship any god other than allah alone is the only unforgivable sin in islam, its called shirk.) while CHRIST Says that He is The Only Way To Eternal Life.

There are thousands of fake gods in this world, But allah is the only one that has over 2 billion followers, and denies The Holy Trinity while he claim to be The GOD of Israel.

Many of CHRIST's followers, Both "rasta" and "christian" seem to have some kind of acceptance for allah and fail to see who he is since he credit CHRIST the title "prophet". They fail to see that calling the CREATOR a creation, is as absurd as something can get.

An Antichrist is one who denies That CHRIST Is GOD and SAVIOR. allah (The Beast) and his quran is obviously as Anti-Christ as something can get. And muhammad was his false prophet.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 12/15/2007 8:04:58 PM

Eleazar....

Please STOP with all these posts about who and who are satanic and so on and so forth. It is truly ridiculous to spout this stuff, which was not even written by you, when in fact you have spent no time studying pre Christian roots of Christianity, which as I've said before are the same as the roots of Islam. Now what did Islam ever do to you? You've come to post over and over about how Muslims have said something wrong, but you're still trying to big up protestants like they're on to some "right track" (not at all, I assure you). Catholic, Protestant, Islamic, on and on, have all been touched by soiled hands when fed to the masses, yet you're so eager to eat something instead of nothing, that you're still eating the poison. LET IT GO!!! You are still drawing from the same dry well, and you'd be wise to seek truth before peace I...please seek out truth, you obviously have high Inergy that could be much more beneficial when directed in a positive manner.

SELAM

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/15/2007 8:23:03 PM

I got this from a Rastafari site not a Protestant Christian one. It is called TRUST IN GOD NOT RELIGION. It also talks about spiritual warfare and how JAH IS OVER EVERYTHING. It is related to the Tosh 1 site, a great musician on mypace.

RASTAFARI LORD OF LORDS AND SAVIOR

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 12/15/2007 8:45:18 PM

Propaganda!!!!

Find facts Eleazar, the world has been around much longer than the Bible, and way longer than Tosh1, who certainly has his own agenda, just like most who use the Bible to get Ones to see things their way. But don't trust I, read more of what Tosh1 and his camp have to say, and see if you still like it so much, for yer feelings might change, just like they might change should you stop flinging propaganda and studying the pre-Christian roots of Christianity.

SELAM

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/15/2007 9:33:16 PM

What books or websites would you reccomend reading to find out pre-christian history?

What is wrong with exposing Babylon?

Selam
Jah Rastafari
Lord of Lords and Savior

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 12/15/2007 9:53:51 PM

Eleazar, I posted a topic called the Mythical Christ and the Historical Jesus, which was written by Gerald Massey. Read the lecture in its entirety, it is lengthy, but would be a great starting point. For that matter read anything by Gerald Massey as a starting point. There's nothing wrong with exposing Babylon as a negative force, but the things you are posting are just showing other peoples beliefs, and there's nothing wrong with believing differently. The I must know that Rastafari is a path, amongst others that are all going to the same destination. Everything starts with the I, and all else comes after. How can you expose Babylon if you don't know what it is? You must expose yourself first, in your entire being, leave yourself without question before you question that which is outside of yourself. I am starting to think that the I really doesn't have bad intention but are a bit misguided. But me, I am not your guide, it is the force inside of you, there is a positive and a negative, that is the only God and Devil you'll ever find, and that negative force is the only thing pulling the I to say a negative thing about that which you don't fully overstand yet. This is I humble rant, discard it if you wish.
SELAM

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/15/2007 10:20:42 PM

I AM SORRY TO OFFEND ANY MUSLIMS. THE KORAN IS AN ELOQUANT AND BEUTIFUL BOOK. I HAVE READ AN ENGLISH TRANSLATION. I JUST HAVE FOUND DISCREPENSCIES BETWEEN THE BIBLE AND THE KORAN. THE KORAN SEEMS TO SAY THAT HAILE SELASSIE I IS NOT GOD. IS THAT NOT TRUE? THE KORAN SAYS THAT ONLY ALLAH IS GOD. THE KORAN SAYS THAT GOD IS ONE AND NOT THREE. HAILE SELASSIE I IS THE POWER OF THE TRINITY. THAT MEANS THAT THE KORAN WOULD SAY THAT HAILE SELASSIE I WOULD SAY THAT NO, HAILE SELASSIE I WOULD BE THE POWER OF THE THING THAT DOES NOT EXIST. IF THE KORAN DOES NOT DIRECTLY DEGRADE THE DIVINITY OF HAILE SELASSIE I PLEASE TELL ME. ONCE AGAIN, MY CONCERN IS FOR MY ETERNAL SALVATION. I DONT MEAN TO HATE ON ANYONE. I HAVE READ THE ENTIRE KORAN OF AN ENGLISH LANGUAGE VERSION BY MUHAMMAD FAROOQ-I=AZAM MALIK. ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF THE MEANING OF AL-QURA'AN THE GUIDANCE FOR MANKIND O RABB! OPEN FOR ME MY HEART!tHE INSTITUTE OF ISLAMIC KNOWLEGE HOUSTAN, TEXAS, U.S.A. I GOT IT FOR FREE OFF THE INTERNET. I AM NOT ACCUSING THE HOUSTAN ISLAMIC SOCIETY OF BEING SATANIC. I AM WONDERING ABOUT CERTAIN LEGENDS LIKE THE SATANIC VERSES LEGEND WHERE IT SAYS "AND REMEMBER ""Have you thought of Allāt and al-'Uzzā and Manāt the third, the other?")" THIS IS A STRANGE VERSE. ALSO THE KORAN DIFFERS IN SOME STORIES SUCH AS THE SACRAFICE OF ISSAC OR ISHMAEL ON THE ALTAR. THE BIBLE SAYS ISSAC. THE KORAN SAYS ISHMAEL. WHICH ONE WAS IT? DOES IT MATTER? IS ALLAH THE SAME AS JAH? DOES THE KORAN NOT CONTRADICT THE BIBLE? IS THAT A QUESTION THAT CAN BE ANSWERED? THE KORAN SAYS ISHAMAEL WAS PERHAPS ISSAC AND ISHMAEL ARE BLESSED BY JAH.

JAH RASTAFARI KING OF KING LORD OF LORDS CONQUERING LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH YESUS CHRIST IN HIS KINGLY CHARACHTER.

IGZIABEHER.
NEGUSA NEGAST
JAH RASTAFARI

SELAM TO ALL MANKIND.

Messenger: JudahC Sent: 1/17/2008 8:02:01 PM

well you need to kool down on all this hate for islam if you are a rasta show peace and love if thats what people of islam say well thats wht thay say you dont have to care
now alright you do get islamic rasta now let me telkl yoiu about them thay are islam people who belive tha selassie is chirst in the flesh for the koran tells about christ returning

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 1/24/2008 11:31:47 PM

asalam meleka. asalam meleka. RasTafarI

Messenger: jahnny Sent: 1/25/2008 11:34:26 AM

blessed man
wat I man know is d biblical 666 =9 in numerology it reprents master or teacher or wise,same like 144,000=9 this masters represents rightousness and 666 wickedness numerology is one of the ancient knowledge dat we lost today,cause dem who transalated d ancient scriptures dem lack d spiritual ovastanding of it dats why we now have religion which was spirituality. today we use a watch to know d time before we look at d sun or d stars or astrrology to navigate so we calculate using mathematics,everythin JAH created has its reason and functions we must just ovastand it but today its turning to an artificial world ex.telephone which was telepathy ,calendar was atrologie,chemical medecine(poison) was herbs.....but now it leads to distruction cause d system(babylon)dats dominatin now has no spiritiual foundation,wicked wil destroy dem self rightous wil conquer, true muslim,true hindu,true christian etc... has no difference with InI,lots of way to give Ises to JAH
H.I.M is defender of all faith
JAH RASTAFARI

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I