Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2446&start_row=1

CATHOLIC MARY IS A DEMON CALLED ASTAROTH/ISTAR

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/14/2007 1:59:05 PM

The below comes from a satanist website. This is the demon the Catholic church worships. Haile Selassie I the MOST HIGH honored the blessed virgin, not Astaroth. There is a big difference between a demon and the mother of Christ. This proves the Catholic church is MYSTERY,BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Rev 17:6 "And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration."

She was known to the Canaanites as ASTARTE, to the Sumerians, she was known as INANNA, to the Babylonians, she was known as ISHTAR to the Assyrians and the Akkadians, ASHTART, ASHTORETH, ASHERAH, and ASTORETH, to the Egyptians, ISIS, ASHET AND ASET, to the Phoenecians, she was known as TANIT-ASHTART and ASHTAROTH. Her Ugaritic name was ANAT and to the Greeks, she was known as ATHENA.

* Zodiac Position: 10-20 degrees of Capricorn
* December 31st-January 9th
* Tarot Card: 3 of Pentacles (Azazel told me the Ace of Cups)
* Planet: Venus
* Candle Color: Brown or Green
* Animal: Cobra or Viper
* Metal: Copper
* Element of Earth
* Rank: Grand Duke of the Western Regions of Hell; Crowned Princess
* Astaroth is a Guidance Councilor for both Demons and humans. She deals in mostly human affairs
* Astaroth rules 40 legions of spirits and is a Day Demoness
* Astaroth is also The Treasurer of Hell

Astaroth is a very ancient Goddess. She has been with humanity, as have Satan and Beelzebub, since the beginning. Astaroth is Beelzebub's granddaughter. Her parents are Ningal and Nanna. She has always been very popular, much loved and revered in locales where she was worshipped. Because she has been with us since the beginning, she has been known by several different names as she has been the Chief Goddess in many different areas and cultures. She has been known as a Goddess of fertility, love and war.

Astaroth's Symbols,
derived from the Egyptian Ankh

Astaroth's Sigil

Wall of Inanna in Uruk

The clusters of three dots at the points of the star of her sigil are extremely ancient and denote her high spiritual rank.

As the Sumerian Goddess "Inanna" she was known as a powerful warrior and her sacred animal was the lion. Below are photos of the Lions that guarded her temple at Nimrud.

Her sacred city was Uruk, one of the oldest cities of Sumer where she had her temple, in the lower right photo above are the ruins. Under her rule, the people of Sumer and their communities prospered and thrived. She had shrines and temples in many cities in the Ancient Middle East.

Her Sumerian title "Queen of Heaven" was stolen by xians and used for their fictitious "Virgin Mary."

Astaroth was also the Babylonian Goddess, Ishtar. Babylonian scriptures called her the "Light of the World," "Goddess of Goddesses," and "Bestower of Strength."
The "Ishtar Gate," built approximately 575 BCE was the main entrance into Babylon.

It was the eighth of one of eight gates of the inner city. King Nebuchadnezzar II of Babylon dedicated the Gate to Ishtar. It was one of the most impressive monuments in the ancient Near East. The Ishtar Gate was decorated with dragons, bulls and lions.

Along with Ea (Satan) and Enlil (Beelzebub), she wound up in the grimiores when judeo/xianity arrived on the scene as one of the top Crowned princes of Hell. These three were the most popular and well known deities in the Middle East. Their reputations were destroyed, they were viciously slandered, blasphemed and demonized; labeled as "evil."

"Although Sidon is respected, it could not be forgotten that her goddess was Ashtart, a name the Israelite scribe wrote with the five consonants 'strt, and vocalized them by the vowels of the familiar Hebrew word for "shame," making the Sidonian goddess appear in the bastard form Astoreth."
-Excerpt from "Recovering Sarepta, A Phoenecian City by James B. Pritchard, 1978

"Of the various spellings of the name, Astarte, is found the Tel Amara letters. The Hebrew Astoreth arose when the rabbinical school of the Massoretes in the sixth century decided to adopt a conventional system to compensate for the lack of vowels in written Hebrew, and at the same time to insert in the names of foreign divinities the vowels from the word 'boshet', meaning abomination."
-Excerpt from "Who's Who Non-Classical Mythology by Egerton Sykes, 1993

Above are the remains of the Temple Isis, originally on Philae Island, had to be moved to Agilqiyya Island (above) during the construction of the Aswan dam to save them from flooding.

Astaroth answers truly concerning past, present and future
She discovers all secrets, and is an excellent teacher of the liberal sciences
She causes one to have prophetic dreams or visions about the future and gives insight into the unknown. She is also counsels humans who are close to Satan and actively working for him.
She obtains friendship of those in power and represents luxury and ease.

Easter (originally known as "Ashtar") was stolen from her by the Christians.

High Priestess Maxine (my experience with Astaroth):
Astaroth is very beautiful with light blonde hair. Though tall, she is delicately built. Astaroth's colors are red and blue. She sometimes appears with wings- these have red and blue streaks in them. She often visits me and other JoS clergy on her own and is a friend and guide for us.

Messenger: Negus Amlak Sent: 12/14/2007 3:04:42 PM

Love in the House,
Ises I Ingels...
This said astaroth,(sucumbus)was wife to the so-called "ADAMU" and engedered offspring before she returned to her husband. This occurred before the "MAKING" of the so-called "Eve"...
The sumarian cutural identity and be-LIE-f system were re-invented in this so-called modern day and serve as the basis many of the religions and other institutions...
I give thanks for the research,
Blessed
Istand,
Negus Amlak

Messenger: Fiyah!!! Sent: 12/14/2007 5:01:55 PM

Blessed Love,

Don' get caught up into mythology. All of the major religions of today grew out of the same myths. Jews worship at the wailing wall. In the bible it is referred as weeping for Tammuz. Of which Tammuz is also a month in their calender. Is Judaism a demon religion. Christian religion is based upon Egyptian myths. That is a fact. In the bible they always had to validate many of their prophets as being in Egypt at one point of there trod or another. Because that is where all of the wisdom was from. In ancient times if one was not learned in the mysteries of Kemet they had no wisdom.

Anyone can use any symbol for good or evil purposes. The symbol of the Ankh is the first cross, a symbol of life. Auset, Asur, Heru for example is mythology. Meaning birth, death, rebirth. It is a natural process in life. Anyone can use any symbol for good of evil. That same Jesus that you praise is the same symbol that many people were/are tortured, murdered over. So it is not the symbols that you mention is good or evil it is the intention of the people and how they use them.

Easter, Christmas etc. are just seasonal changes pon earth. It is neither good or bad. People of all cultures attribute different myths around these natural occurrences. The good or evil is in the people heart. Religion teaches ones to fear what they don't overstand. The days of the week are named after European dieties except SATurnday, SUNday and MOONday. So wen you say Tuesday, Wednesday, Thorsday, Friday you are hailing demons?

Good is so good that it allows evil to exist. Now ya know know who is always in control! Jah Rastafari Selassie The First!

Rastafari

Messenger: Negus Amlak Sent: 12/14/2007 5:15:04 PM

Ilah Bless,
Yes fiyah...
sight.
Rastafari
Negus Amlak

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/15/2007 10:55:38 AM

Why would Judaism be a demon religion? True Judaism worships JAH. Of course there are many perversions of Judaism that did dabble into demon conjuring and related black magic. As for Monday, Tuesday, etc I don't know anyone actually worshiping those demons. The Catholic Church is actually worshiping Astaroth and is trying to force that belief on the whole world. That is my point. The Vatican is MYSTERY BABYLON.

JAH RASTAFARI
KING OF KINGS LORD OF LORDS

SELAM

Messenger: Fiyah!!! Sent: 12/15/2007 6:03:38 PM

Blessed Love,

I nuh waan fi get too deep ina conversation about religious belief.

Tammuz (Hebrew: תמוז, Standard Tammuz Tiberian Tammūz) is the tenth month of the civil year and the fourth month of the ecclesiastical year on the Hebrew calendar. It is a summer month of 29 days. Tammuz usually falls out in June–July on the Gregorian calendar.

The name of the month was adopted from the Babylonian calendar, in which the month was named after one of the main Babylonian gods, Tammuz (Sumerian: Dumuzid)

The Star of David is the Hexagram. The Six pointed star. It has six points, six triangles and six sides in the center hexagon=666 Is that a demon symbol?

Reread what I previously posted and answer that for yourself!

Pagan, Heathen
1. [n] a person who does not acknowledge your God
2. [adj] not acknowledging the God of Christianity and Judaism and Islam

The terminology pagan, heathen is a racist terminology created by religionist that has no true meaning. Created to cause confusion and tribal war. If I agree with the first definition then anyone that do not agree with I Iception of the Ivine is a pagan. While simultaneously being a pagan to them. The second definition is an adjective and makes little sense also. For and adjective qualifies a noun. As in pagan god. Yet the one who is doing the defining and classifying is in themselves creating a division amongst people by contemplating and supposing that the Almighty I is more than One. Proving that the very originators of those words are they themselves heathen and pagan racist. There is no definition for that which is beyond definition. Out of many One! Hiyah Judgment!!! Good is good and evil is evil. Maximum Fiyah!

Haile Selassie One! Iyabinghi

Rastafari

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/15/2007 6:35:10 PM

True true.....the pope would call i a heretic lol
im proud to be

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I