Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2430&start_row=1

Did Haile Selassie ever say not to worship him?

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/9/2007 6:23:56 PM

I am confused because some people say that Haile Selassie said not to worship him.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/9/2007 11:34:47 PM

Haile Selassie I never once said not to worship him.

Many people come and say that RasTafarI say many things. Jah RasTafarI parables are only for some to see, for others they imagine what is not even there.

The link at the bottome of this post is a reasoning about a statement that RasTafarI made. This is the statement that many self-illusionists come and write different words that are not even said. Some illusionists say that Selassie I said not to worship him, and some illusionists say that Selassie I said that He is not God, and some illusionists say that Selassie I said the He is not Christ. But if you look at the quote in the link, Selassie never said any of those things. He said some words so that His people would Iverstand Him, and others would not.

These illusionists never ask why Selassie I never said not to worship him, and never said that He is not God, and never said the He is not Christ. Don't the illusionists wonder why Selassie I didn't say any of these things? Wouldn't it have been much more straight-forward for man who is not God who is asked this question to say don't worship me, or I am not Christ, or I am not God.

Selassie I never said any of those things because He is a Man that is One with God, and all who Iverstand Oneness would know that that a Man who is One with God is God, because Oneness has no separation.

Selassie I is a Man that is One with Jah

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/12/2007 4:35:13 PM

Thanks Ark I for the clarification. There is so much Jesuit propaganda out there that my mind gets confused. The doctrines of devils is everywhere. I and I must remember that in these last days spirtual warfare is very real, and that demons will attack I to make me renoune and doubt JAH. But I and I know that Jah Rastafari King of Kings Lord of Lords and the same spirit as Yeshua.

Messenger: Aklila Kedan Sent: 4/22/2015 8:35:07 AM

Yes Ark I, some have tried to write lies about the truth of Him. Creating lies that but the truth of Tewahedo, Haile Selassie I own actions and words rebuke deceitful claims.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 4/22/2015 12:56:11 PM

Why worship?Sounds religious to I

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/22/2015 6:48:59 PM

Many peoole breakawy from christianity only in title and name

What does one mean specifically by the word WORSHIP anyway?

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I