Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2420&start_row=11

If Haile Selassie is the second coming of Christ, then when is the armaggedeon?

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/26/2013 5:59:13 PM

I wouldn't know of 1% of the Greats of Africa, for the information is that vast. We know Kemet as a usual reference point because all of the Gods and Kings can be found depicted through sculptures megaliths writings on the wall scrolls texts books and tombs. From Narmer to Seti. Akhenaten, the great Rameses, the great Ahmose. Then thereS the spirituality and science / metaphysics of Heru Ausar/Auset. Or the worship and praise of the woman with the matriarchy from Min to Isis.

To deal with Ethiopia. Again another country where the history is there for all to see. There is No greater than HIM. And if we look to his throne, from Makeda to Menelik..... I'd recommend reading up on each individual king and queen. Ashra Kwesi and his Queen have some excellent introductory DVDs for an overview of the throne of Ethiopia. How in the 1600s while west Africa was being enslaved under Roman Catholicism and at the SAME time in Ethiopia the King (I forget the name - ask me later when I have my reference) chased out the Portuguese and their funny style Christianity from the country completely. Unapologetically wiped out. That's powerful.

To deal with African 'saviours' in the west...... Id throw l'overture and his Haitian uprising under the same category. As well as Granny Nanny, the obeah priestess in Jamaica, and you already know my view of Garvey

To dig deeper into Central Africa, and look to the ancient praise of the diety of Chwezi from the Kitari empire of ancient Uganda and surrounding areas. The ancient science and spirituality of the Dogon........

There's too too many real life real stories of real saviours and kings that our people have produced for the benefit of our people; to sit down and idle waiting for the return of JC who nobody has been able to prove the existance of.

It's an insult to our history.

We brought forth spirituality yet we are forced to deal with JC and everything else is paganism or wickedness and blasphemy.

Live up. This is the only concepts of iritiuality we should be reasoning. And the best part is: Rastafari culture has many many many similarities with them all...

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/26/2013 7:35:06 PM

The concept of the holy trinity man woman and child the hailing of the uprising of the sun the recognition of the divinity within man and woman and woman and man the natural or ital livity the concept of spirituality ..... These are all common thread among native peoples..... The tradition that goes with them is in relation to the geography of the people. As Africans, Rastafari is the element of the cultural expression of our ancestors in relation to africa. Rastafari is the only movement that has enforced the livity... The cultural expression in everyday life.... With the ideology and the spirituality; in the forum of panafricanism. Haile.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/26/2013 7:39:25 PM

Hail up zionmtn......you make any tune yet rasta?

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 12/27/2013 1:03:43 AM

Haile I Garvey I.
Is the I referring to musikal tunez?
Not yet my lord,Iman is bankrupt these days,but definately very soon.Its like the musikal Irit in I is getting Iyah.I am thinking of joining a certain band and rehearse and record with them.

Messenger: Zion Jerusalem Sent: 6/4/2017 3:43:48 AM

Yes I Garvey, Selassie I is much greater than Christ, because Christ is born from Selassie I. Christ calls Selassie I his Father, and as we all know a father is lord over his children.
+
The Spirit of Christ is the Spirit of Selassie I, and is the holy spirit in all flesh that walks the earth.
+
The Armageddon is the last war to take place upon the earth, and it will commence a thousand years after Jesus Christ comes to live with us upon the earth a third time, a thousand years after the ressurection of those who died in righteousness.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/14/2017 6:06:41 AM

zion mountain I good brethren hail up

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I