Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2415&start_row=1

Interesting.

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 12/3/2007 6:59:13 AM

I found this on another website... posted by somebody called "ReubenEnterprises"

"BLESSINGS,
GREETINGS IN THAT MOST DIVINE AND PRECIOUS NAME OF OUR LORD & SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST WHOM REVEALED HIMSELF IN THE PERSONALITY OF HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I , KING OF KINGS,LORD OF LORDS, CONQUERING LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH , ELECT OF GOD, EARTHS RIGHTFUL RULER,DEFENDER OF THE FAITH CROWNED NOVEMBER 2,1930 IN FRONT OF MORE THAN 72 NATIONS.
FURTHER GREETINGS TO AND FROM THE ETHIOPIAN ORTHODOX FAITH, NOT OF RITS NOR RITES BUT AN INWARD FUNCTION OF THE HEART, IN PLAIN WORDS TO BE BORN AGAIN .
ALSO GREETINGS TO AND FROM THE TWELVE TRIBES OF ISRAEL, ONCE LOST AND SCATTERED, BUT NOW BEING REGATHERED STARTING IN 1968 BY BELOVED PROPHET GAD. BLESSED BE PROPHET GAD! GREETINGS FROM THE TRIBE OF REUBEN.
YES BRETHREN & SISTREN, I HAVE ENCLOSED A LINK TO I GROUP , THAT TEACHES, AND OFFERS FUTURES (COMMODITIES) AND FOREX (FOREIGN CURRENCIES) TRADING. YES - TTI IS ON WALL STREET. INI RASTAFARIANS ARE WELCOME TO JOIN THE GROUP, AND INVITE OTHER POSITIVE HUMANS TO LINK UP. THIS GROUP FOCUSES ON BUILDING THE ECONOMY OF ETHIOPIA, AND TEACHING ONLINE TRADING (INVESTING) UNDER KING SELASSIE I, WITH THE PRINCIPLES AND FOUNDATION OF PROPHET GAD.
http://groups.google.com/group/reubenenterprisescom
JAHBLESS,
JEHOIACHIN REUBEN
TTI/CALIFORNIA MANSION
(((P.S. I BRETHREN IS A LICENSED BROKER IN THE USA)))
THIS IS-RAEL.
Risk Disclosure: There is a substantial risk of loss in trading futures and foreign exchange. Please carefully review all risk disclosure documents before opening an account as these financial instruments are not appropriate for all investors.Nothing contained herein should be considered as an offer to buy, or sell any financial product including securities, futures, and foreign exchange (forex)"

- strange? yes!

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 12/3/2007 7:01:04 AM

The "risk disclosure" cracks me up. It's like the internet version of those adverts who make promises, then a voice at the end REALLY quickly blabbers through the small print.

'youwillprobablyloseallyourmoney - nopurchasenecessary'

LOL LOL

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/3/2007 11:20:50 PM

The title is right yaa Asantewa, this is interesting.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I