Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2399&start_row=1

Order of RasTafarI

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/25/2007 1:08:31 AM

When I first learned of RasTafarI, I saw it as a Strict Order. I saw it this way because this is the way it is. I first learned of RasTafarI in 1991, and from that time I Iverstood who I was. There were no RasTafarI where I lived and I didn't have Internet. I had no contact with other RasTafarI people. I learned some things from the music, but most that I learned was from reading the Bible, I read it twice completely within two years or so during that time, and Itinued to read afterwards. I was raised Serbian Christian Orthodox, but in the small town I was from the only Orthodox church was a Greek Orthodox. I always give thanks to Jah for putting I in a church where I couldn't Iverstand a word the preacher said. So when I read the Bible for the first time, I read what it said, not what the churches want people to see.

I was able to get a hold of one small book talking about RasTafarI people, I found it on the computer at our local library and through inter library load, they sent the book from the other city where it was located so I could borrow it from I local library. When I read the book, I could see that some things were the truth and other things were the opinions of some individuals and not part of RasTafarI way, and some other things were propaganda made to misrepresent RasTafarI.

When I came to Toronto in 1995, I met RasTafarI people and learned from them, and also after some time taught the same Ones I learned from when I came to Sight certain things. Iron sharpeth Iron. I learned from reasoning with RasTafarI people that they also saw RasTafarI as a Strict Order, and I also realized that what I saw as truth in that book I read a few years previous was truth, and what I saw as false was false.

RasTafarI is a Strict Order. And what I have found in I trod is that those that Live by this Strict Order are the Mystic Hola Ones, and are truly fulfilling their duty as RasTafarI. And it is not their strict ways that causes I to see them like this, but their strict ways is one of the products of this. What causes I to see them like this is because the strong Irits that they hold project out of them and I can recognize this Irit, because it is the Irits of I RasTafarI Idrens and Sistrens. And they also have influence of the Energy around them; They sight Mystically and they work their Mystical Powers doing their part to bring about the Judgement of the Seven Seals.

But those that I have found that don't follow this Strict Order do not have those Irits or Mystical ways I described above.

And as I expected because the Bible showed I a long time before. The Ones who I met who Trod as Mystical RasTafarI were very few, and the Ones who do not are many.

I will always Stand for the Order of RasTafarI. And nobody will ever take I away from I Livity, because who I am on the Inside must come out. It comes out through I Irits, through I Chant, through I Works, through I Trod and also through I Locks. I cannot be different outside from what I am Inside, I refuse to do that. All parts of the Order of RasTafarI has its purpose, whether Physical, Mental or Spiritual. I accepted them before I Iverstood why, because I Iverstood the Most Important Why. I Iverstood that this was the Way for I to Trod, because this is who I am. Jah has shown I many of the other Whys in the years of I Trod, so now I Iverstand more about what I did before and Itinue to do.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 11/25/2007 3:03:10 AM

blessed love bredren
Yes I. Yes Ras Tafar I is a strickt order. But as I overstand Iniversal structure, that there are but One truth and other things are just lies, this doesn't mean that other ways to GOD are wrong ,wether it is Rasta wether other meditation, (we have to remmember that there is but ONE truth and if the way to it is different , but if the way is good the I will still reach the destination) by this I ment that there is either good ,either bad. So if the I wants to fight and be in the essence of the good ,one has to do nothing but the good.

And yes ,the Mystical part of the Ras Tafar I is not for all to see, but it is there. Sometimes things happen just if the I wishes.. sometimes the signs that I started to see when I started to praise His Majesty, the signs of something about to happen or some other signs that show I to be careful or watch for something...ussualy JAH warns I 3 times, and ussually I don't need the third warning ,I take action after the second, though I should after the first, but ussualy the mind don't notice things unless they reoccur.

And the feeling that when I walk the streets ,that I don't belong in those streets of Babylon, it's not that I am not One of them ,it's them that are not ONE...

And also the overstanding and the meditation that everything is perfect, everything is as it is. If something happens ussually it is caused by somethings, everything happens for a reason.

When the I get to the truth Babylon can no longer fool I
Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/25/2007 10:47:11 PM

Yes I, that is Truth. Give thanks for the reasoning.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/10/2012 12:06:59 AM

I came across this Reasoning and wanted to bring it forward.

Messenger: VictimofAggression Sent: 8/21/2012 8:04:00 PM

If Ras Tafari is such a strict order why people talk talk talk but DO NO WORK WORK WORK AT ALL. ORDER means organization and centralization therefore there are too many people acting out, "Matthew 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many."

Luke 21:8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

Yihuda is a tribe of the Chosen People of the "Bible" but even the talk is about Bun "Bible".

Ras Tafari. It's not Bun the "Bible". It's LEARN TO LOVE D I NEIGHBOR

Ras Istories seek an Incient Elder and take in D I's words.

Messenger: lholy Sent: 8/28/2012 5:59:54 AM

Greetings ! Ini have been reading topics , and want to Inderstand something. Christians and Rastas, what is the difference between this two ?? Peace and Love.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/28/2012 9:16:58 AM

It would be better to start a new Reasoning topic, or add to one of them that already exist that is talking about that.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/21/2012 7:36:04 PM

Tru dat my king Ark I,the order is so strict,it reminds I also when I started to search the face of H.I.M.I was told of all the strictness and even though some people saw it as impossible to live dat way of life,Iman was feeling more inspired.What Iman realized is dat the pagans dont want the trod because they want to loosen their trod so they could change certain principles to fit their trod

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/21/2012 10:11:49 PM

Rastafari Is a strict order because the Rastafari are obedient to Selessie, Yeshua, The WORD OF JAH.

Yes everything has a cause..
Rastafari are obedient because they love Yeshua, Selassie, JAH, THE WORD, THE ONE, LOVE OF THE TRUTH is the cause of INI obedience and strictness, because the path is narrow one must have strict balance and stability and this needs deedps rooots to be stable and established, not roots on the sand but roots goig deep into the bedrock of The Rock, yes RASTAFARI cant be shooken its a ever standing tree, the way strict is straight and does not bend, the light is strictly bright and the truth is strictly honest

King James Bible
Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

It take vigor and perseverance to find the hidden, straight and narrow path, THE WAY

self control and control of INI love ones and family, no chaos and no dis order, gotta be strict and on it, pull out all folly as soon as it appears as a sprout so it dont turn into a choking vine in life

To not be strict is to be lazy and let things slide

To be strict is to always watch and pray being the light and in the way of truth, to be aware of everything being sown thought word and action, to make all of I being in harmony with Jah, One with Jah Supreme Greatness .

Deuteronomy 5:32
Ye shall observe to do therefore as the LORD your God hath commanded you: ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the leftDeuteronomy 17:11
According to the sentence of the law which they shall teach thee, and according to the judgment which they shall tell thee, thou shalt do: thou shalt not decline from the sentence which they shall shew thee, to the right hand, nor to the left.Deuteronomy 17:20
That his heart be not lifted up above his brethren, and that he turn not aside from the commandment, to the right hand, or to the left: to the end that he may prolong his days in his kingdom, he, and his children, in the midst of Israel.Deuteronomy 28:14
And thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command thee this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them.Joshua 1:7
Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper withersoever thou goest.Joshua 23:6
Be ye therefore very courageous to keep and to do all that is written in the book of the law of Moses, that ye turn not aside therefrom to the right hand or to the left;

If a shot is just a little off in the aim, than it will miss the target, the aim must be perfect for the arrow to hit bulls eye, if the aim is just a slight fraction of it will miss the target bigtime.

So our action thoughts and words and feeling are bending and aiming the bow of our soul and our life is being shot at the target of Zion, that I aim , thats I prayer, JAH will get I their and surrender myself into those ALLMIGHTY HANDS.....

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I