Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2395&start_row=1

Instinct

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/16/2007 7:02:16 PM

Greetings in the name of H.I.M Haile I Selassie I JAH Rastafari

Yesterday, i recieved an email from an idren. He was telling me that a while ago, he had done something based mainly on his instinctive feeling, and he had just come to sight that what he had done instinctively was the right thing to do after all.

Instinct is God given
Instinct is a wonderful thing....when developed.
Instinct is inborn
when you are born, you go straight for your mothers breast, no one has to tell you nothing.
But like all things that lay dormant and unused for a long enough time will eventually die and become ineffectual
So always strive to develop your instinct
No doubt, to the beginner, it is natural that he will make errors and this may lead him not to trust his instinct, if he doesnt trust his instinct, he will not use it, if its not used, it is not developed, if not developed, it will die, eventually
So trust your instinct, even if you make some errors in judgement.
More you trust it, more you will use it, more you use it, more it is developed, more it is developed, more accurate it will be, more accurate it is, more you will trust it, more you trust it, the more you will use it, more you use it.....well you get the picture.....

Give thanks Iyah, the i know who you are
Blessed Love
Wonderful and blessed sabbath to one and All
King Alpha Queen Omega Jah RASTAFARI

Messenger: Queen Ile Sent: 11/16/2007 9:01:39 PM

Ises

Very interesting cancept of a training. Much like an intuition sense. Crown chakra, Third eye.

Selassie I live

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I