Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2393&start_row=1

A few words from my meditation this morning

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: IGZIABEHER SON Sent: 11/16/2007 1:34:58 AM

In'I has been drawn to Rastafari from 2002 and the path has been slow and long for me to learn, iverstand and even now still learning. though I have not yet got to be joined to JAH community I know that He is faithful to save and True to HIS promises and that HE HIMSELF will gather, bring In'I from all the four corners of the earth and will Shepard I and Restore IN'I. IN'I pray for us all Who seek and Acknowledge HIM as JAH and CREATOR to be faithful, Just and obedient to all HIS ways and law, to follow HIS SON By day and by Night in good and bad time while IN"I is trod ding through Babylon. Even now Babylon is seeking to fool I and make I Blinded by enticing IN"I with all its skims and ideas which are contrary to the ways of the LORD but the LORD is my LIGHT AND WAY OF WHOM SHALL I FEAR, FOR THE SUN SHALL NOT SMITTE I BY DAY NOR THE MOON BY NIGHT... THANKS TO JAH for All HIS SONS AND DAUHGTERS FOR CREATION AND ALL HIS MERCY>>

Messenger: Queen Ile Sent: 11/16/2007 9:14:14 PM

Bless Idren

Give Thanks
HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I