Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2367&start_row=11

Reparation before repatriation

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/27/2014 12:51:36 AM

I think the idea of a lump sum is highly unlikely. I see the possibility of regular small payments over the space of the next 400 years acceptable.

Even so, if it isn't to be that simple means the fire nah stop

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/27/2014 2:50:29 PM

INI leaving out of Babylon

Exodus ch 12
That night, the king, his officials, and all the other Egyptians were awakened. There was loud crying throughout Egypt, because there was not one home in which there was not a dead son. 31 That same night the king sent for Moses and Aaron and said, “Get out, you and your Israelites! Leave my country; go and worship the Lord, as you asked. 32 Take your sheep, goats, and cattle, and leave. Also pray for a blessing on me.”

33 The Egyptians urged the people to hurry and leave the country; they said, “We will all be dead if you don't leave.” 34 So the people filled their baking pans with unleavened dough, wrapped them in clothing, and carried them on their shoulders. 35 The Israelites had done as Moses had said, and had asked the Egyptians for gold and silver jewelry and for clothes. 36 The Lord made the Egyptians respect the people and give them what they asked for. In this way the Israelites carried away the wealth of the Egyptians.

INI leaving babylon.
Not empty handed.
Going to a place of abundance.
Jah Rastafari is prosperity, spIritual and material.
Thanks and praises for Jab powerful loving works!

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I