Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2358&start_row=11

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/30/2007 6:57:46 PM

Blessings
Give thanks for the summary Empress it sounds like a really interesting film and when I have a moment to spare I will watch it and give I reasoning.
RasTafari Is

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/30/2007 10:55:49 PM

tenda,

To reason about this movie is not a problem. It is the next things you bring that may or may not be a problem, that is why I told you that so far you have been respectful. The reason I showed you the link was so that you can know whether or not your intention here is acceptable or not.

My interest is sparked a bit and I might look at the movie sooner than later, but it still might be a week or two before I put time aside for it.

In regards to your statement in your last post saying "And yes, I was a Rastafarian". That is impossible.

There is no one that ever existed or will ever exist that was RasTafarI and then is not RasTafarI. It is impossible to be RasTafarI and not RasTafarI, a person can either be RasTafarI or not RasTafarI. If you were ever RasTafarI then you would Iverstand this, and if you were ever RasTafarI, you would be RasTafarI today.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 10/30/2007 11:33:06 PM

ONENESS Bredren. InI always Rasta from the beginnin to da end. Just cuz di man dem no follow Rasta no mean di man can fight truth. The I can deny truth but it will always be what it is. Just cuz the I dem nah live Rasta Livity no mean the I no Rasta from creation.

Anything else just divide ONENESS. Rasta ina alla dem. Righteousness in a True Livin Rasta and denial ina dem under Babylon "spell" but all from di same root. Just cuz di apple fall from tree and rot no mean it no apple seen? hehehe Follow Jah way

Bergy

Messenger: Land of the bow Sent: 10/31/2007 8:56:40 PM

I’m a Ras Tafari not Rastafarian.

It’s really simple … if one’s is truly illuminated, then separating mythology from facts is a painless procedure.

The Biblical Christ character is fictitious. It’s composition is a blend of attributes from Wsr, and his son Heru. The bible did originate in the high culture of the Nile, but was fabricated from many texts from ancient KMT.

The events and timeline surrounding the fabrication is vast and can not be condensed into a summary – there’s too much fragmented information to carefully draw an accurate picture for you.

Anywayz, it’s a commonly known fact that prior to the final blow to dismantle KMT, the Europeans sought to give a new religion to the Kmtians, which was a repackaged version of certain aspects of their ancient science and wisdom. So the characters were changed and modified to suit the “natives.” One doesn’t have to look too closely to see the parallels between the suckling Heru sitting atop Aset’s lap and the depiction of the Christ child and Mary.

Now many will say the biblical Christ is Heru. Many will say HIM is the Christ of the bible. Here-in lays the mystery: if one knows who is “Lord of the Rastu” then you can properly identify His Majesty in this time and forever more.

Messenger: Diego B. Sent: 11/1/2007 6:59:15 AM

Sorry, but we are too much babyminded to understand this heavenly truths...

Adressed to KebreAB: do you remember when I told you about those pretty thoughts on RastafarI who claimed strangers philosophies to be main Spriritual principles of the RasTafarI House around the world?
Like RastafarI is escapist-erasing-movement from the old religious tradition, that wants to bring revolution toward the so called "old customs". And many love to speak about theosophy , exotherical mysteries and things....like they're a great and open spiritual mind.
It seems that RasTafarI has to be a man who, to have this so called open spiritual mind, has to include everything exotherical that has been "hidden" by the tradition -like Ethiopia is an european corrupted Christian country-. Many then claim to be true RasTafarI - and not Rastafarian, what a deep conciousness!...- because they have not the "chain of religion", just misinterpreting a Glorious Speech of His Majesty (be praised), and aborring now the true Faith that the Same Emperor referred as to "My Own Faith".
What is worse is that RasTafarI is seen almost as a self religious system that one is allowed to use as he prefers, filling it with everything he wants, his pictures, thaughts, hippy coloured transgressions and liberties, new age picturesque theories, then sticking on them that Name, "RasTafari".

The fact that we have to harmonize the philosophical systems, eastern and western religions, doens not mean that we are allowed to confuse everythin and assume everithing. That's just a messed up puzzle.

Ethiopian is Christian, Ras TafarI is Christian, He Himselfe at His Coronation sweared He would have protected and strenghtened the Orthodox Fatiht of the EthiopianAlexandrian Christian Church. And the Church has not those pretty toughts in mind about Heru, elves and things...
Then, it is no more Christianity, but RasTafarI fulfill Christianity, just as Christianity fulfilled Judaism. But our heritage is Judaism and Christianity, and Christianity is RasTafarI foundation along with Judaism. RasTafarI, as fulfillment, is the Highest Region upon heart, Jerusalem descended from Heaven.
The ininterrupted continuity of the Holy Tradition of Judaism in the Ethiopian Orthodox Christianity is the same now that has to exist between Christianity and RasTafarI; infact, HIM did participate the Church Services, He was Baptized, and received the Christian Sacraments as a Christian does, so that we could understand that the Cross is still the Altar of Salvation, and that RasTafarI doens't abolish It, although He has a New Name and New Ministry.
In the Ethiopian Flag, the Lion bear the Cross indeed, but it is not only the Cross, but the-Lion-and-the-Cross.
That's the same concerning the Davidic Star and the Cross inside of It: Judah's Realm, Realm of Christ Who shed Blood, and now sits on the Throne. Jesus and Haile Selassie are the Same yet, because after His Human Death, Christ can't die anymore: One Flesh, Two Names, Two Comings.

Blessed

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 11/1/2007 12:02:02 PM

ETHIOPIA WAS NOT AN CORRUPTED EUROPEAN CHRIS.COUNTRY
QUEEN CANDACE
IN ACTS 8 /26 THIS WAS 78 AD
PREDATES EURO CHISTIANITY
PEOPLE SAY WHEN FREMENTIUS CAME HE BROUGHT CHRISTIANITY...NOT TRU
HE DID A GOOD WORKS AS FAR AS SPREADING IT
BUT ETHIOPIANS ARE ISRAEL SAME BLOOD AND PHILLIP IS CREDITED WITH CONVERTING ETHIOPIA TRU THE QUEENS TREASURER AND QUEEN CANDACE
ETHIOPIAS BIBLE IS SO BIG
BECAUSE IT HAD NO OUT SIDE INFLUENCE
SINCE 78 AD ALL THE WAY TO 300S
ALSO ETHIOPIA ONLY ANSWERED TO THE ABUNA
NOT ROME
ETHIOPIA IS NOT A COLONY OF CRISTIANITY
IT IS THE MOTHER AND FATHER OF TRUTH

Messenger: kglass1 Sent: 11/1/2007 1:17:06 PM

Greetings. I was thinking similar. Europe took the Bible. Twisted it up then tried to feed it back to Africa and the middle east. Europe from that point on used the Bible for the evil purpose of controlling and manipulating. Even now. It's even been said that Jesus was an Ethiopian. Europe was pagan during the time of Christ. That's why halloween started, in Europe.

Messenger: Diego B. Sent: 11/1/2007 2:17:20 PM

Greetings,

to ROOK FARI SELAH: I didn't stated that Ethiopia is a corrupted Christian Country. What I was saying is that trying to overcome Ethiopian Christianity to fill the minds with fables and myths, is like saying that Ethiopia is a land where culture is foolishness.

I can't disagree with what you my Brethrens wrote.

Diego

Messenger: Land of the bow Sent: 11/1/2007 5:45:19 PM

I am Ras Tafari not Rastafarian

InI am unable to conceptualize the deep rooted, entrenched, closed minded beliefs. If one says “I deal with truths and rights” then you must seek unconditional truth with an open mind and a willingness to accept undiscovered facts that’ve been hidden.

Stop regurgitating and parroting stories about Frementius and others ; Queen Candace was not geographically in the High lands, she was further down the Hopi river. If you further want to avoid mind contortions, then don’t even try to read the bible chronologically … the characters are not who you think they are.

All this talk about fulfillment of this or that further demonstrates the level of enlightenment.

Messenger: Diego B. Sent: 11/1/2007 5:57:20 PM

I need to better understand. Are you saying you are a Ras Tafari, denying the Teachings of Ras Tafari? What would you tell HIM giving you a Bible, as He did with students, and for all His population, so that the old and young could understand the Book by a new translation?

Or maybe are you trying to say that you are a Ras Tafari because you feel as a "Head to be feared", having, so, nothing to do with the Ras Tafari movement?

What is an open mind? Also a pit is very very open; but look, everything can fall in it, the dead too...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I