Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2343&start_row=1

Mugabe on Bush

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/22/2007 11:43:40 AM

Greetings Loved Ones
Abt a month ago Mugabe spoke before the UN General Assembly and these were his words of judgement and fire on Bush:

"His hands drip with innocent blood of many nationalities," Mugabe said in a typically fiery speech to the U.N. General Assembly. "He kills in Iraq. He kills in Afghanistan. And this is supposed to be our master on human rights?"
....Critics accuse Mugabe of plunging Zimbabwe's once-thriving economy into an abyss of widespread food shortages and hyperinflation. Mugabe accuses Western countries of sabotaging the economy as punishment for his seizure of white-owned farms to resettle landless blacks.
....."What rank hypocrisy," Mugabe said of Bush's speech.
He said Bush imprisoned and tortured people in Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq and at Guantanamo, the U.S. military prison in Cuba where al Qaeda suspects are held.
"At that concentration camp, international law does not apply," said Mugabe, a former Marxist guerrilla who fought for independence from Britain.
"America is primarily responsible for rewriting core tenets of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights," he said. "We seem all guilty for 9/11."
...."Almighty Bush is now coming back to the U.N. for a rescue package because his nose is bloodied. Yet he dares to lecture us on tyranny," Mugabe said.
He accused Britain and the United States of a campaign to destabilize and vilify Zimbabwe.

Messenger: Jah-Set Sent: 10/24/2007 4:43:11 PM

"you have been brainwashed to call each other Bush man, but I AM A BUSHMAN! I AM A BUSHMAN!"

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I