Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2341&start_row=1

Africa and The Bible

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JudahC Sent: 10/21/2007 9:43:48 AM

can anyone help the i understand more knowledge about mama africa and her links with the holy bible i no lil bitz but not that much i can go and teach my friendz about there roots i can only tell them about the living god selassie
and the devils people the freemason
i need to no knowledge about mama africa and her links with the holy bible
so if any bothers or sistas can tell me let me no plzzz
-0nelove- jahguide

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 10/21/2007 12:31:29 PM

Blessed Love. Ises.

One haffi ovastand that a baby nah walk before it a crawl, seen?

Give Ises fi Ones a comin up InI! SELASSIE I DI FIRST!!!! Bless.

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 10/21/2007 12:31:42 PM

And Im sure that One can find alot of info here in these reasonings. Blessed Love Itinually Iyah. RASTAFARI King Alpha Queen Omega Empress Menen I SELASSIE I PRINCE IMMANUEL!

Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/21/2007 3:57:57 PM

Blessed Love
Judah C if you hail Sellasie I as the Living God and Creator of All then you should know RasTafari story that tells you of the Bilblical lineage of Kings from Solomon to His Majesty. This should not even be a question if you overstand His Majesty, for HIStory reveals Africa as rooted in the Bible - or rather the Bible is rooted in Africa. Other things will come to light but first I urge to study the line of Kings, trod more in RasTafari and read past posts on this site, I can't list them off the top of I crown but really do a bit of RASearching if you hail the King.
Give Thanks

Messenger: JudahC Sent: 10/21/2007 9:30:04 PM

yeah i ten
i know selassie story and the bloodline of king solomon and the Queen of Sheba but i have people tell me tha Ethiopia in the cush dayz shared the same boreder as the moden day Israel den i have people say nah morocco was the real Israel you thingz like tha i was just asking for others view on it so i can share other peoples understanding but yeah i understand and overstand the life roll and roots of His Majesty
but you know i here tha the people of Israel ever even laft africa untill slavery
but as i ask the idrenz and sistrenz i do my own research
but share understanding so i can overstand
-onelove- jahguide

Messenger: JudahC Sent: 10/21/2007 9:30:51 PM

yeah i ten
i know selassie story and the bloodline of king solomon and the Queen of Sheba but i have people tell me tha Ethiopia in the cush dayz shared the same boreder as the moden day Israel den i have people say nah morocco was the real Israel you thingz like tha i was just asking for others view on it so i can share other peoples understanding but yeah i understand and overstand the life roll and roots of His Majesty
but you know i here tha the people of Israel ever even laft africa untill slavery
but as i ask the idrenz and sistrenz i do my own research
but share understanding so i can overstand
-onelove- jahguide

Messenger: lambsbread Sent: 10/25/2007 12:58:06 PM

love king
a true story u tellin iman.dem isralites were physically attached fe motherland.dem lived andtraded with the indians and de asians of master chan far alipa a de time.dem rulled de spanish far alipa a de time even dou by den dem were called de moars (sons of ham) ham meaning black stone far dem fader was as black as raven.but den de spanish evaded deir land n expose dem fe captivity, dug e suez canal fe separate de son from his mother.colombus took refuge ina de redman's land cherokees mountains n dey showed him love n respect, showed him south of de mounts, de great amazon only fe claim he found dem. dats when de west indies came into being.de very wickedness strike motherland fe give birth fe de small diamonds in de seas carribean islands...bless breda!!!
sellah!!!

Messenger: lambsbread Sent: 10/25/2007 1:31:53 PM

love king
natty! imber de fist people to be created n told fe iltiply. n so was de garden of eden where cain killed abel n evicted from there.de biby clearly state dat he went up river nile east of de garden of eden.abraham was circumcised n so was youth bredas, the very tin dat is well known to be africa's dirty culture.ancestor's names were called at blust fanace by joshua ben marry amon known as jesus christ. amon called de god of isaac,jahcorb n abraham de very style of praying africans use.revelations declares it , dat "in des dayz he shall come with des new name, de hidden shall shock" JAH RAS TAFARI dats what de entire iniverse heard. babylon wanted fe ignore dat, H.I.M set up de league of nations,de organisation dat beated de pollution of de world war one. if u doudt it, by den no white man could even dere fe listen fe de black man's command but H.I.M. did ordered dem. queen elisaberth bowded before H.I.M. far he said "i shall show myself before my people far a lil while n disappear, no one shall no where I gwan" dats a lil bout sacred coheshan itween afica n ily bible...one love, one heartn de destinashan is like wise.
JAH BLESS!!

Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/25/2007 5:27:50 PM

Greetings
Judah C I did not see this post. But to answer your questions well Jews have been in Morrocco for many many years since 7th century and are a minority community there. Some from ancient of days fled persecution in Spain & Portugal, these are called Sephardi Jews I think then others like the Khazirs and stuff came round WWII fleeing Nazi persecution. In terms of religious significance, Morocco is not Israel (unless there are those who differ, I stand corrected but this is what I know) but parchments of the Torah have been found there that are between 350 to 500 yrs. In the past it was frequented by early Greek Christians and when the Jews settled in a place by the coast called Sephardim they set up their own kingdom with Christian Kings....But regarding Ithiopia yes her borders extended far into present-day Jordan and if you read the Bible you can make the geographic links. It starts in Genesis with the four rivers and then in Chronicles Ethiopia is written of across the Red Sea (2Chron 21) then again in the book of Esther, Ethiopian territory covers Persia, and in the NT when Philip is told by God to find the Queen of the Ethiopians (I think her name was Candace) who ruled South Arabia and the Queen of Sheba is also known as Queen of the South. If you can find books by Chenkh A Diop (see past post on Nubians as well) and Alex Darkwah (I've not read him yet but he's said to have proved DNA traces linking Africans to Bible). Darkwah says Israel is not a name of a place but an Akan name Asrae meaning "the first one who visited" and this is the name Jacob was given when an angel visited him...Aside from the Falasha Jews, the Lemba people from present day Zambia, Zimbabwe (these are the Samanyika people found in Rusape and they are recognised by local people as Judah people), Mozambique, Malawi and South Africa are also Judaic priests and are part of the Lost Tribes of Israel. And then there are Igbo Jews in Nigeria, Akwa Bom and Cross River and their language has phonetic links to that of ancient Hebrew used in the Torah and then there are Bnai Ephraim who have parchments of the Torah and practice ancient ways of consecration and seperation and then there are Jews in Cameroon and Mali.
This is what I know, but I hope this answers your question.
Give Thanks
RasTafari Liveth

Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/26/2007 7:00:57 AM

Correction the Lemba people of south eastern Zimbabwe (in Rusape, Mberengwa and Gutu) are not called Samanyika, they're called VaMwenye meaning 'the light'.
JAH BLESS

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I