Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2340&start_row=11

Sizzla teaching the Youths

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 10/22/2007 7:45:57 AM

Greetings...

I don't think Bobo Hill should be raided, does anybody?, and that's exactly my point, see it? and I don't listen to what I don't like, and that's what makes me so sad about the thing, Sizzla's music was so much to I, and now I can't bear to put in his disc, it's just too painful. I see the point the I is making Rook (hope the abbreviation is acceptable), but it just feels awful to look and listen to Sizzla,right now, and I'm still real disappointed.

SELAM

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 10/22/2007 7:56:25 AM

YES I FEEL U BROTHER I WENT THROUGH THAT
TOO
I PLAY MOST OF HIS OLD SONGS STILL

BUT
I THINK IM REALLY BEING DEFENSIVE ON MY OWN BEHALF NOT EVEN SIZZLA I THINK ITS ME
IM SO UP SET ABOUT TRYING TO BE HOLY
AND NEVER ACHEIVING
IT I M TORN BETWEEN THESE.....MY WORLD AND MY SPIRIT
IM SO UPSET IM BEIN DEFENSIVE FOR OTHER PEOPLE THAT I FEEL REMIND I OF I IM NOT JUSTIFING MY FOLLY
IM RECOGNIZING IT ...
I MIGHT BE LOSIN IT OR JUST GOING PLAIN MAD
JAH KNOW

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 10/22/2007 7:57:38 AM

You don't have a right to be disappointed. Thee I think if Sizzla ever did read some of your reasonings on this forum, and thee I call thee I self RasTa... you don't think he would feel disappointment, particularly as you say thee I did vibes the Iemple early wordsounds.

Disappointed, yeah right. Cos he's not walking around with his head in the clouds saying, one love everyone. FIyah bun. The dude knows wha gwarn. Like Rook said, he never told no one he was no "leader". All of unuh took him so... don't thee I think there is power in that. Just cool and stop looking to tear down the realness ights of ones who know themself. All of InI have our struggle, but the INTENTION is the key. If Sizzla has to lead people away or whatever, it's probably cos they had to GO.

It makes me laugh that InI in the West think that the world revolves around we. I really don't think Sizzla gives two hoots what cushy sofa rastas think about how Ilah he's being. I really think he has a specific job to do... and I don't feel the need to question it. He's doing it. That is between him and HIM. Like I in I.

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 10/22/2007 8:02:48 AM

I JUST PRAY
ME ,MY PEIDMONT CREW YOU KNOW???GRACE AVE
AND NOT TO MENTION THE STARS SIZZLA MAVADO EVERY ONE OF US COULD HAVE A DAY WHEN NO ONE SAYS YO
U RASTA WAT R U DOIN LISTENIN TO THAT WATS THAT UYOUR DRINKIN
IM NOT SELLIN CRACK ANY MORE IM NOT KILLIN PEOPLE I HAVNT ROBBED IN A LONG TIME
DOORS THAST ARE OPEN TO ME DAILY IM NOT TAKIN I COULDVE BEEN SITTIN COZY
LIVIN GOOD I CHOSE JAH
BUT DAY TO DAY ITS PREASSURE THAT BRINGS TEMPTATION
ITS JUSS SUFFERATION MAKES ONE THINK OF WAYS OUT
IM SORRY IF I LET MY FAMILY DOWN
IM NOT THE MAN I WANT BE BUT IM TRYING
I GAVE UP A LOT FOR A LITTLE
I JUST WANT TO HAVE JOY
WHY IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK
IM RAMBLIN OFF SUBJECT SORYY ITS TO EARLY I CANT SLEEP

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 10/22/2007 8:15:51 AM

AND WHY IS EVERY THING I POST POSTING TWICE???

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 10/22/2007 8:22:32 AM

Rook. Stop making these public declarations. They are gonna use it and crucify thee I, Iyah.

Email me: i_shirts@yahoo.co.uk

When Ras KebreAB come in here and check up, look out for what he is gonna say on the matter youth.

Just cool Iyah. It's just the times.

Link InI.

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 10/22/2007 8:37:37 AM

yes i know yaa
wish i wouldnt have came on here today
been up all mornin this is probably my last day online seen....i dispize the net..... it starting to remind me of 1984 and the thought police ...now they have a record of all my thoughts for the last month and now i dont care about bein crucified on here i know my self
im just goin through it
but i only heard a couple genuine people on here any ways...im from canton im cricified every day im too real 4 my own good
i just linked u though .... so love
u know the bad ting is some times when im on here i 4 get the world is reading
thats my fault
so bring the nails im ready any way

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 10/22/2007 8:37:38 AM

yes i know
wish i wouldnt have came on here today
been up all mornin this is probably my last day online seen....i dispize the net..... it starting to remind me of 1984 and the thought police ...now they have a record of all my thoughts for the last month and now dont care about bein crucified on here i know my self
im just goin through it
but i only heard a couple genuine people on here any ways...im from canton im cricified every day im too real 4 my own good
i just linked u though .... love

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/22/2007 8:50:33 AM

lol i been meaning to ask the i the same thing for the longest while iyah

Good to have the i word sound around ini again....even if twice lol

Blessed Love and strength
Rastafari

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 10/22/2007 8:52:09 AM

Iyah... listen to me... especially if thee I is going to be leaving the net in a piece.

The thing in your mind is REAL iyah. Thee I is NOT the crazy one.

All thee I have to do is trust now. My Brother Ras KebreAB made a reasoning the other day about our mind set and how far we let our mind control us. Thee I know how it is, somebody then posted chatting something else and threw the whole current off track. But the point is that, these are the times when InI can only trust the Irits. Trust the receptors of that ONE information. All you can do in your own flesh and consciousness is make the decision to hold your principles, and receive the blessings thereof. It is a business exchange of sorts.

But leave these people on this spider web nonsense with their intellectualising of the whatever. They are only trying to steal InI birth right by hoping that intellectualising will mean that when the time come, their intellect shall inform them. Not so.

Please Idren, I want the I to cool nuff. I'm speaking to you. It's gonna be all good.

InI know about the daily crucifixion. InI are the Christ from ancient of days. That is your confirmation. So, just hold the irits now... it's like the ride is about to get real bumpy. But don't lose grip.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I